Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Max’s Daily thoughts

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

Max’s Daily thoughts  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Max’s Daily thoughts    Max’s Daily thoughts  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 10:32 pm

DR 8/22.

Jerry hoh was perfect for my game. I wanted Steve to go honestly but I do think he would carry me with him to the end he and I are close as we can be based on our response time and such but I really think he has my back. If Steve and ember can both stay this week that’s amazing becaus It leaves Jerry as a new house target and also further divides the house making It easier for me to continue to lay low. I am scared though that I will get Addison Rae’d again and lose at the finale but as long as I go home wirh soemthing I’ll be happy. Of course I want to win but I just want money. Second place would be my best yet in my 9,7,6,3 (and 2 as Addison) record. I am a fucking power player in BBQ I’ve never been a prejuror that’s insane out of 4 times and like 100+ players
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Max’s Daily thoughts    Max’s Daily thoughts  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 8:28 pm

DR 8/23

I won having Jen not tell us her color It was the perfect out for me to get her out and throw the win to Debbie. I think a Debbie hoh is needed. Give them more reason to keep targeting eachother hard it’s really keeping me and Dorothy and NTW safely in the middle my besties <3333 I really hope Jen and Sam are the noms I like Sam but I’m tired of his ass tbh. I’ve had enough of him tbh he is a sussy baka. I’d much rather have Jen alone in this game even tho I’ve fucked her over twice now she’s still in my alliance so I don’t think she’d go after me just yet. I just need to keep playing my social game and get ready to strike when I need to
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Max’s Daily thoughts    Max’s Daily thoughts  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 9:35 pm

DR 8/24

I’m glad I got rid of Jen when I had the chance. I’m also glad so many people wasted their money last night.. I’m done giving away money after the ember fiasco when I wasted those votes for the triple vote for her just to stay anyways by more than needed… such a waste I should have just stayed logged off LMAO. I am getting close to the 600 though I need to get there before final 8 so that I can buy the immunity when I get there and sit that round out. I am almost at 500 I just need to get to 6 in a few days so I’m writing this and my trust rankings and maybe I could even get in the veto this week.. there aren’t many players left so the odds are better! I hope Steve gets rid of Jerry this week or honestly even Kim. I trust them both but I have a relationship with everyone so I really need to just start seeing people leave. I need someone to cross me so I have a target if I win anything
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Max’s Daily thoughts    Max’s Daily thoughts  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 9:17 pm

DR?8/25

I am kinda mad NTW used the veto I wanted kim to get the boot I’m not really close with her at all she’s kinda irrelevant in this game and I don’t want to lose either Debbie or Jerry if I’m being honest. I’m going to have to lie to whoever of them I vote out bc I feel bad and I like them both UGH. I’ll prob just vote with the house so I hope it’s a landslide so the person who goes can’t be mad at me I don’t want anyone to be too mad at me. I have a F2 with Debbie so I really can’t vote her out at all UGH. I hope Tony is the renom I would gladly vote his ass out over anyone here. Or even sandras bland ass she is so boring she can go too but actually I’d love to drag her to the finale with me so I can win. UGH. This week sucks I wish my alliance would have lost LMAO an NTW hoh would have been a serve maybe that’s coming soon???
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Max’s Daily thoughts    Max’s Daily thoughts  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 9:39 pm

dr 8/27

when can i drop out of this hoh???? i need to win NEXXXT week not this week :p I need dorothy or debbie to win I think those will be the best hohs or SAM actually sam. i need someone who will target debbie or steve LOL and not jerry or ntw. I want to be in veto soooo bad this week to spice this game the hell up. this is almost the time when addison started winning comps hehehehe sorry lana kathy <3 ugh I really just need to survive this week ad win the next hoh and hope I have enough bbq bucks to get to final 8 UGHGHGHGHGH bc then ill be safe that whole round and able to win hoh 7 if I need to. Hopefully someone good goes home the round that I'm immune if I get there. i hope while writing this dr i am losing the comp and missing a check in. I'm sure my alliance hates me but oh well they won't nom me idt. i truly think my social game this season is really good
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Max’s Daily thoughts    Max’s Daily thoughts  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 9:41 pm

king shit

Max Gentile likes this post

Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Max’s Daily thoughts    Max’s Daily thoughts  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 9:44 pm

Bat girl hi!!!! question!!! so if i buy an immunity necklace i do that before the final 8 hoh? or is it before the final 9 hoh ? like whats my last chance?
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Max’s Daily thoughts    Max’s Daily thoughts  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 11:25 pm

DM Kathy lol, I have no idea LMAO.
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Max’s Daily thoughts    Max’s Daily thoughts  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 11:27 pm

Valid
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Max’s Daily thoughts    Max’s Daily thoughts  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 8:06 pm

Dr 8/28

I am here again. I feel so safe with ember being hoh but she’s a flop for targeting Jerry. She is not going to win this game, I love her but she is not when she wasted this week. She’s asking for Debbie and Steve to win. I am so TIRED. I wish Sandra won or even NTW but I’m winning the next one and doing what I need to do I am so over It OH MY GOD I am so annoyed I am going to start Addison Raeing this bitch and win out and edict the comp legends like Kathy and Piper but now it’s Steve and Deborah. Nobody is even looking at me tho so like what’s the vibes “. I am drunk does this even make sense? Is Dorothy with me? Idk she’s silly goofy idk if she’s even my alliance she seems so sus.
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Max’s Daily thoughts    Max’s Daily thoughts  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 9:51 pm

It depends which immunity you buy. Some you have to use the round you buy it
Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Max’s Daily thoughts    Max’s Daily thoughts  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 9:57 pm

Arisa Cox wrote:
It depends which immunity you buy. Some you have to use the round you buy it

I would buy the main bar one before final 8 hoh would that work
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Max’s Daily thoughts    Max’s Daily thoughts  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 10:16 pm

Dr 8/29

I am so tired of these please actually so tired. I just need to win things but I feel so safe because I’m a social butterfly at this point. I wish ember did not win she wasted this week she’s a whore for that. I needed jerry to stay so this sucks for me so much. Jerry and Tony both could have been of benefit to me like where am I at now I am just in a shit spot. One more week I need to make through and then I can just be safe final 8 and make It to 7 which is nice. I’ll tie my Sandra Diaz twine position. Which was prob my worst game bug there was so much bs that sZn so who knows. I need to go to bed I just need to do soemthing in this game UGH.
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Max’s Daily thoughts    Max’s Daily thoughts  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 7:31 am

Dr 8/31

Yesterday was a SHITSHOW…. But at least I made waves and spiced things up … It is what It is. I still won’t be targeted this week I don’t think bc I’m non threatenintG. That’s been my goal this entire time to not be threatening. It’s not a flashy game but my social game has been fire. Nobody has gone home upset with me, maybe they don’t respect a behind the scenes game but I would have to win out at this point like Steve does if I played the game I wanted to play and usually play. I just wanna win and put embers crybaby ass up on the block because she really thinks she can gaslight gatekeep girl boss her way to the end and I’m tired of the whining! Shut up mama! I don’t need to win the hoh tonight I just want to so we will see what happens I guess

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Max’s Daily thoughts    Max’s Daily thoughts  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 12:04 pm

Dr 9/1

Last night was amazing. I really convinced Sandra not to put me up honestly It really would have been a waste of a week and now I go into next week safe and ember and her are both going to be shifting their pants. I really hope Steve leaves too but I’m not sure if NTW can pull It off. I really hope she can I almost used my money to buy a vote power but I feel like It probably wasn’t worth It to save her even if Steve stays I am not a bigger target than Debbie or Kim. Maybe a backdoor option but nobody would vote me out I don’t think. I just am really writi this to get ntw as much money as possible before the vote because I cannot habe her going. I really think she’s loyal to me even tho she has Kim I think she won’t have to choose between us at least not yet. Here’s to being safe tonight!!!! I really ate this round up I think

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Max’s Daily thoughts    Max’s Daily thoughts  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Max’s Daily thoughts
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2