Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Trust Rankings

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Negasonic Teenage Warhead

Trust Rankings - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust Rankings   Trust Rankings - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 8:02 pm

Trust Rankings
(Day 19 - Night after HOH #9)

1. Kim Ki-Jung: I think she and I just click the most and I trust her the most even if she could be secretly planning my demise oops.

2. Jerry The Mouse: Love him and think he's great but I also think he probably has his hands everywhere

3. Max Gentile: Think he's awesome and I wouldn't mind him winning those crucial comps to take out the people I cannot

4. Jennifer Check: I absolutely love her so much and think she's great<3

5. Dorothy Gale: Trust her too and we talk about dorky shit all the time <3

6. Debbie Jelinsky: I trust her a whole ton too but I have no idea what her relationships are like with everyone else

7. Tony Stark: He's kind of shady and I had no idea he exposed seventh heaven lmfao

8. Matt Bomer: I like him too but I have no idea if I'm in his long term goals though I hope I am <3

9. Ember McLain: She's been kinda inactive lately but otherwise she'd be a lot higher

10. Sandra Bullock: She has the Diamond POV obviously and I gotta be up her asshole until she uses it

11. Cruella de Vil: I don't think we trust each other but we kinda need each other

12. Steve Harrington: He's only being kept around because of Jennifer but if given the chance he can go

13. Webkinz Love Frog: He has immunity and he's kinda silly for telling me because I'm a shark in the water but I have no idea what he wants to do long term.

14. Squirt: BYE.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trust Rankings   Trust Rankings - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 11:45 pm

I guess I wasn’t in Matt’s long term goals because Matt wasn’t in Matt’s long term goals rip ily Ben I love youI love youI love you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trust Rankings   Trust Rankings - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 9:20 pm

Trust Rankings
(Day 20 - Night after HOH #10)

1. Kim Ki-Jung:

2. Jerry The Mouse:

3. Max Gentile:

4. Jennifer Check:

5. Dorothy Gale:

6. Debbie Jelinsky:

7. Tony Stark:

8. Ember McLain:

9. Sandra Bullock:

10. Cruella de Vil:

11. Steve Harrington:

12. Webkinz Love Frog:

13. Squirt:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trust Rankings   Trust Rankings - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 3:28 pm

Trust Rankings
(Day 21 - Afternoon after Eviction #10)

1. Kim Ki-Jung:

2. Jerry The Mouse:

3. Max Gentile:

4. Dorothy Gale:

5. Jennifer Check:

6. Debbie Jelinsky:

7. Tony Stark:

8. Ember McLain:

9. Sandra Bullock:

10. Steve Harrington:

11. Webkinz Love Frog:

12. Squirt:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trust Rankings   Trust Rankings - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 7:26 am

Trust Rankings
(Day 22 - Morning after HOH #11)

1. Kim Ki-Jung:

2. Jerry The Mouse:

3. Max Gentile:

4. Dorothy Gale:

5. Jennifer Check:

6. Debbie Jelinsky:

7. Tony Stark:

8. Ember McLain:

9. Sandra Bullock:

10. Steve Harrington:

11. Webkinz Love Frog:

12. Squirt:

13. Sam Gardner:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trust Rankings   Trust Rankings - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2021 7:52 am

Trust Rankings
(Day 23 - Morning after POV #11)

1. Kim Ki-Jung: I don’t know what it is about Kim but she and I get along so well which is funny because originally I didn’t think we’d be super close. She’s such a queen 🔥

2. Debbie Jelinsky: I’ve been growing close to Debbie and she even offered me a final two. Technically this is the first time anyone offered it explicitly, so I’ll take it seriously. If it’s her vs Kim though, things could get tricky. But I want to honor it the best I can.

3. Max Gentile: Max has told me that he wants to work with me and that he’s putting all his chips in this basket. I do think he’s genuine and hasn’t given me any reason to doubt him.

4. Dorothy Gale: Love her and we are working on our relationship. We offered each other final five for now but I know she’s smarter than she lets on. Her getting picked by Jennifer for veto confirms they have a close bond and that’s gotta be severed.

5. Jennifer Check: Jennifer is an amazing ally to have and I trust that she won’t come after me but I also know she’s a gamer and is willing to cut throats when she needs to. We had a great bonding moment yesterday <3

6. Jerry The Mouse: He been slipping because he’s always online but not talking with me and I’m a needy bitch <3

7. Sandra Bullock: Now that Sam is back, I’m hoping that The Group can be useful this time around and it is also extra security in making sure Sam doesn’t fuck me over. She and him were close so if I’m good with her I should be good with him 🤭

8. Ember McLain: Love this queen but I don’t think I’m her main priority. I have nothing against her for now but she has greener grasses and also LMAO at Max posting about the group they have with Kim and her getting mad lmaooooo

9. Steve Harrington: I like Steve, but I think we have a superficial alliance at best. I don’t mind working with him in the meantime but first true opportunity I have, he gotta go

10. Sam Gardner: He’s kinda here by default because everyone else I’ve had time to build relationships with and Sam/I… haven’t. Open to moving him up or down if appropriate.

11. Squirt: How sad that Sam and I have more pages of conversation in a day than all of Squirt’s pages overall.

12. Tony Stark: He’s playing so sloppy and it’s gonna bite him in the ass lmaoo

13. Webkinz Love Frog: He still should go first before Tony IMO because of his immunity. I don’t trust him either lmaooo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trust Rankings   Trust Rankings - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 8:10 am

Trust Rankings
(Day 24 - Morning before Eviction #11)

1. Kim Ki-Jung: My lesbian lover <3

2. Debbie Jelinsky: My straight lover <3

3. Max Gentile: My bi lover <3

4. Dorothy Gale: My Funyuns lover <3

5. Jerry The Mouse: Some rat I love to hate <3

6. Sandra Bullock: She’s growing on me <3

7. Ember McLain: We need to talk more game in general I think

8. Steve Harrington: Same as Ember but with less boobage

9. Sam Gardner: I don’t really distrust you since you’ve been upfront but we are not likely to be on the same page.

10. Jennifer Check: Someone got some explaining to do with this vote flip.

11. Squirt: I don’t trust this rat or the fact he knew my vote already and also said “I’m voting with majority” instead of a clear answer.

12. Tony Stark: He fucking annoys me. Get the fuck out now.

13. Webkinz Love Frog: The way he plays victim is irritating as shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trust Rankings   Trust Rankings - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 8:00 pm

Trust Rankings
(Day 25 - Evening before POV #13)

1. Kim Ki-Jung:

2. Debbie Jelinsky:

3. Max Gentile:

4. Dorothy Gale:

5. Jerry The Mouse:

6. Sandra Bullock:

7. Ember McLain:

8. Steve Harrington:

9. Sam Gardner:

10. Jennifer Check:

11. Tony Stark:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trust Rankings   Trust Rankings - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 9:47 pm

Trust Rankings
(Day 26 - Evening after HOH #14)

1. Kim Ki-Jung:

2. Max Gentile:

3. Debbie Jelinsky:

4. Dorothy Gale:

5. Jerry The Mouse:

6. Sandra Bullock:

7. Ember McLain:

8. Tony Stark:

9. Steve Harrington:

10. Sam Gardner:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trust Rankings   Trust Rankings - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 9:54 am

Trust Rankings
(Day 27 - Morning after HOH #14)

1. Kim Ki-Jung:

2. Max Gentile:

3. Dorothy Gale:

4. Debbie Jelinsky:

5. Jerry The Mouse:

6. Sandra Bullock:

7. Ember McLain:

8. Tony Stark:

9. Steve Harrington:

10. Sam Gardner:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trust Rankings   Trust Rankings - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 9:46 pm

Trust Rankings
(Day 28 - Evening before HOH #15)

1. Kim Ki-Jung: Love her, she’s amazing and I think she’s my best chance of winning too

2. Dorothy Gale: She’s probably super dangerous to make it to the end with but I do think she’s loyal and she’s been honest with me.

3. Max Gentile: Love him so much, he’s been super helpful. I think if Kim got the boot somehow he’d be the ideal backup to make finals with where I still have a fighting chance to win

4. Jerry The Mouse: Love him but he’s kind of a mess and he’s alienating himself from a ton of people. I trust him but others are losing their trust with him.

5. Ember McLain: Love when she gets mad over the smallest things. I feel like she’s the type of person that needs someone to compliment her all the time in real life lmao

6.. Debbie Jelinsky: I did trust her more but she’s setting herself up for the endgame and she kinda shady.

7. Sandra Bullock: She doesn’t trust me fully but I know she’s a threat in comps

8. Steve Harrington: I wish he were smarter so he can go after actual threats

9. Sam Gardner: He dicking me around I just know it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trust Rankings   Trust Rankings - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 9:36 am

]l
Trust Rankings
(Day 29 - Morning before HOH #15)

1. Kim Ki-Jung:

2. Dorothy Gale:

3. Max Gentile:

4. Jerry The Mouse:

5. Ember McLain:

6. Debbie Jelinsky:

7. Sandra Bullock:

8. Steve Harrington:

9. Sam Gardner:
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Trust Rankings   Trust Rankings - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 9:45 am

Where are the explanations betch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trust Rankings   Trust Rankings - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 9:51 am

They’re not required and also they’re pretty much the same as yesterday since it was a day off. Don’t be a SQUARE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trust Rankings   Trust Rankings - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 9:51 am

Since you’re here betch, where are my updated bank totals?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trust Rankings   Trust Rankings - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trust Rankings
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next