Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Trust Rankings

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jerry The Mouse

Jerry The Mouse

Trust Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Trust Rankings   Trust Rankings EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 5:00 pm

Start Post
Back to top Go down
Jerry The Mouse

Jerry The Mouse

Trust Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust Rankings   Trust Rankings EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 5:02 pm

Trust Rankings 12573910
Back to top Go down
Jerry The Mouse

Jerry The Mouse

Trust Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust Rankings   Trust Rankings EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 5:22 pm

1 Tony- Tony is my ride or die, I'm pretty sure he completely trusts me, and I trust him completely as well! I did out our alliance of 6 with him in it to Cruella for some trust points so that's my only problem here but still, were in it together from what it looks like to me!

2 Cruella- She scares the shit out of me and that's why I took a leap of faith in telling her about the sinister seis even though she's not in it and Tony doesn't know I did that. I need her to trust me so that when we get to the end I'm the one who betrays and blindsides her, she seems dominant

3 Jaida- We haven't talked a ton but Tony vouches for Jaida alot and they're the only one in both my big alliances so I have to start strengthening this relationship bc Jaida could screw me worse than anyone else

4 Sam- I like Sam alot and they seem like a challenge beast as well based on the purge round so I wanna keep our bond and the sinister seis strong so that Sam stays close! He could have a lot of other things going on that Idk about though

5 Kim- We've had great conversations and our game talk seems genuine so no reason not to continue trusting and working with kim, especially in the lucky 7!

6 Debbie- idk if the Lucky 7 is Debbie's first alliance like she says but if it is then we're tight and she seems like a challenge beast as well so she needs to not hate me as well

7 Sandra- I think she's devoted to the sinister seis and our solo talk has been good so another loyal alliance member hopefully

8 Dorothy- I think she's devoted to the lucky 7 and our solo talk has been good so another loyal alliance member hopefully

9 Max- He's a little quieter but hopefully still devoted to our alliance

10 Matt- like Max he's a little quiet as well but same thing, hopefully he's devoted

11 Nagisa- We have good talks but it hasn't amounted to anything yet

12 Cosmo- We have good talks but it hasn't amounted to anything yet

13 Webkinz- I need to talk to them more

14 Ted- I'd also like to talk to Ted more

15 Negasonic- they seem dangerous and connected and we haven't talked much which is my fault but I'm also remedying that a lot today so hopefully she's not against me (she seems to think I'm well connected) and we can get closer

16 Peach- we should talk more bc we don't talk much as of now

17 Steve- Steve and everyone below has not spoken with me at all and is a target of mine if I win a comp

18- Jules

19- Jennifer

20- Squirt

21-Ember
Back to top Go down
Jerry The Mouse

Jerry The Mouse

Trust Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust Rankings   Trust Rankings EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 7:14 pm

I literally was 2/3 done and then accidentally refreshed the page so I'm not writing it all out again this time, that was tragic

1. Tony-still super close

2. Jaida-also super close with me and Tony

3. NTW-gotten close recently, joining a group soon to get even closer

4. Ted- both sent eachother money unprompted and joining a group so dope

5. Squirt-voted with me and loves Tony, interests aligned

6. Sandra-voted with me and loves Tony, interests aligned

7. Cruella- Helped me out with the Jules vote, maybe bc we're close & the 3 weeks safety, still dangerous but we're close for now

8. Debbie-Same as Cruella

9. Kim- very aware of everything and seems to be on my side for now but not a sheep

10. Max-Voted against Nagisa which would've screwed me if Jules stayed but we're still cool and also joining a group together soon

11. Sam-Voted against Nagisa which would've screwed me if Jules stayed but we're still cool, also cool with Tony

12. Matt- Voted against Nagisa which would've screwed me if Jules stayed but we're still cool

13. Webkinz- gave up their vote for BBQ cash and then lied about it, and about to go home if they don't win veto

14. Nagisa- I love Nagisa but I put them on the block so can't trust them too much

15. Jenn- Same as Nagisa

16. Dorothy- voted for Nagisa and lied to me about it

17. Steve-allied with Ember heavily and campaigned for Jules to stay

18. Ember-LIED straight to my face in a group about their vote
Back to top Go down
Jerry The Mouse

Jerry The Mouse

Trust Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust Rankings   Trust Rankings EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 11:11 pm

2. Jaida-also super close with me and Tony, prob going home tho

3. NTW-gotten close

4. Ted- wants to duo up later, maybe not tho, I know where he stands and what he wants to hear tho

5. Jenn-kept me off the block and we talk all the time!

6. Sandra-interests aligned

7. Cruella- Helped me out with the Jules vote, maybe bc we're close & the 3 weeks safety, still dangerous but we're close for now

8. Debbie-Same as Cruella

9. Kim- very aware of everything and seems to be on my side for now but not a sheep

10. Dorothy

11. Matt

12. Webkinz

13. Squirt

14. Max

15. Steve-allied with Ember heavily and campaigned for Jules to stay

16. Ember-LIED straight to my face in a group about multiple votes

Back to top Go down
Jerry The Mouse

Jerry The Mouse

Trust Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust Rankings   Trust Rankings EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 12:29 pm

2. NTW-my other final 2, Tony gives me more info tho so don't be mad you're 2 lmao

3. Ted- wants to duo up later, maybe not tho, I know where he stands and what he wants to hear tho

4. Jenn-kept me off the block and we talk all the time!

5. Sandra-interests aligned, in switzerland together

6. Cruella- Helped me out with the Jules vote, maybe bc we're close & the 3 weeks safety, still dangerous but we're close for now

7. Debbie-Same as Cruella and getting closer through the adversity

8. Kim- very aware of everything and seems to be on my side with switzerland

9. Dorothy-no idea what she's done game wise but we talk everyday!

10. Squirt- I mayyyyy be able to pry him from Steve and Ember but he's very innactive so who knows

11. Matt-we don't talk often  and against Ted

12. Webkinz-aligned with Steve, could blind side me if I'm not actually a part of the Steve ember web and squirt alliance, though I think they do think I am just a vote for them! It's been a good cover if so!

13. Max-Don't talk often and not in a group together besides the fake one with Ted and NTW

14. Steve-allied with Ember heavily and campaigned for Jules to stay, could blindside me later

15. Ember-LIED straight to my face in a group about multiple votes and with Steve
Back to top Go down
Jerry The Mouse

Jerry The Mouse

Trust Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust Rankings   Trust Rankings EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 1:03 pm

1. Tony-still super close, and now he's super desperate and I'm keeping his ass in the game

2. NTW-my other final 2, also in the group of 4 with Kim and Sandra

3. Jenn- my love lol my 3rd final 2 but could win the game so idk

4. Kim- We made Switzerland and she followed through as HOH and backdoored Cruella!

5. Sandra-Switzerland is killer

6. Squirt- I just vetoed squirt off the block, he loves me, terribly inactive though, though maybe he woke up lmao

7. Debbie-idk what else she's doing but she knows I voted Cruella, still the biggest threat in the game

8. Dorothy-about to join switzerland but still pretty ambiguous

9. Max- quiet but seems to be with me, no groups though

10. Webkinz- aligned with Steve, lies a lot

11. Steve-allied with Ember heavily and campaigned for Jules to stay, could blindside me later and I didn't veto him off

12. Ember-LIED straight to my face in a group about multiple votes and with Steve
Back to top Go down
Jerry The Mouse

Jerry The Mouse

Trust Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust Rankings   Trust Rankings EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 12:45 pm

1. Tony-still super close, and now he's super desperate and I'm keeping his ass in the game

2. NTW-my other final 2, also in the group of 4 with Kim and Sandra

3. Jenn- my love lol my 3rd final 2 but could win the game so idk, let's see what she does with this HOH, I know she's close with Steve and would not nom him so that's why she's 3 still and not 1

4. Kim- We made Switzerland and she followed through as HOH and backdoored Cruella!

5. Sandra-Switzerland is killer

6. Squirt- I just vetoed squirt off the block, he loves me, terribly inactive though, though maybe he woke up lmao

7. Debbie-idk what else she's doing but she knows I voted Cruella, still the biggest threat in the game

8. Dorothy-about to join switzerland but still pretty ambiguous

9. Max- quiet but seems to be with me, no groups though

10. Webkinz- aligned with Steve, lies a lot

11. Steve-allied with Ember heavily and campaigned for Jules to stay, could blindside me later and I didn't veto him off

12. Ember-LIED straight to my face in a group about multiple votes and with Steve
Back to top Go down
Jerry The Mouse

Jerry The Mouse

Trust Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust Rankings   Trust Rankings EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 4:46 pm

1. Tony-still super close, literally my one constant

2. Sandra-Closest person to me in Switzerland, at least I think she's with me the most

3. NTW-my other final 2, also in the group of 4 with Kim and Sandra but closer to Kim than me maybe, idk

4. Kim- We made Switzerland but I think she's closer to NTW than me

5. Debbie-we need each other and I saved her! I think she's with me but we don't talk too much game

6. Steve- has me on the block now but last night may have changed everything. with Jenn gone, we need each other and I really hope and think he realizes that!

7. Dorothy-close with Steve, we have a good 1 on 1

8. Max- we have a good 1 on 1 but close with Ember

9. Sam- Threw me utb to Jenn, too honest

10. Ember-My mortal enemy Trust Rankings 1f608
Back to top Go down
Jerry The Mouse

Jerry The Mouse

Trust Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust Rankings   Trust Rankings EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 3:20 am

1. Max-Tony finessed me maximum trust with Max and he asked me to be in a final 2 tonight. Tony lives on in the number one spot through him!

2. Sandra-Closest person to me in Switzerland, at least I think she's with me the most and weary of Debbie NTW and Kim combo

3. NTW-my other final 2, also in the group of 4 with Kim and Sandra but closer to Kim than me maybe, idk

5. Debbie-we need each other and I saved her! I think she's with me but we don't talk too much game

6. Steve- has me on the block now but last night may have changed everything. with Jenn gone, we need each other and I really hope and think he realizes that!

7. Ember- We settled our differences and are now working together, probably with Max!

8. Sam- Tony also finessed me a relationship here but he's with Dorothy as well and Sandra whereas Max is with me fully! the fact that he's at 8 though goes to show how much trust I have after this wild round!

9. Dorothy-close with Steve, we have a good 1 on 1

Wild how things change in 12 hours! I'm throwing every comp in the near future!
Back to top Go down
Jerry The Mouse

Jerry The Mouse

Trust Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust Rankings   Trust Rankings EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 1:47 am

1. Max-Tony finessed me maximum trust with Max and he asked me to be in a final 2 tonight. Tony lives on in the number one spot through him!

2. Sandra-Closest person to me in Switzerland, at least I think she's with me the most and weary of Debbie NTW and Kim combo

7. Ember- We settled our differences and are now working together, probably with Max!

8. Sam- Tony also finessed me a relationship here but he's with Dorothy as well and Sandra whereas Max is with me fully! the fact that he's at 8 though goes to show how much trust I have after this wild round!

Back to top Go down
Jerry The Mouse

Jerry The Mouse

Trust Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust Rankings   Trust Rankings EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 3:10 am

3. NTW-my other final 2, also in the group of 4 with Kim and Sandra but closer to Kim than me maybe, idk, she also may be suss of me bc I told the other half of the house I wanted her and Kim out to appease them so we'll see if that gets back to her

7. Ember- We settled our differences and are now working together, she's about to win HOH so we'll see if it's payed off!

Back to top Go down
Jerry The Mouse

Jerry The Mouse

Trust Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust Rankings   Trust Rankings EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 5:24 pm

3. NTW-my other final 2, also in the group of 4 with Kim and Sandra but closer to Kim than me maybe, idk, she also may be suss of me bc I told the other half of the house I wanted her and Kim out to appease them so we'll see if that gets back to her

6. Steve- had me on the block now butI survived. with Jenn gone, we need each other and I really hope and think he realizes that! Also he admitted to being a duo with Ember and wants me to stay over NTW, Kim and Debbie so there's potential here!

7. Sam- Tony also finessed me a relationship here but he's with Dorothy as well and Sandra whereas Max is with me fully! the fact that he's at 8 though goes to show how much trust I have after this wild round!

8. Dorothy-close with Steve, we have a good 1 on 1

9. Ember- put me on the block, and trying to cover her bases but Steve helped me see through it! Her story will end like Jules if i get my way
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Trust Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust Rankings   Trust Rankings EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 11:07 pm

ily mouse

the only one who cant call me a liar.... hahahaha

Jerry The Mouse likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jerry The Mouse

Jerry The Mouse

Trust Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust Rankings   Trust Rankings EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 11:12 pm

LMAOOOO we should’ve voted Debbie out, I truly think we could’ve gotten to the end with Jenn if we did

Tony Stark likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trust Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust Rankings   Trust Rankings Empty

Back to top Go down

Trust Rankings
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next