Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Trust Rankings

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Batgirl

Batgirl

Trust Rankings - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust Rankings   Trust Rankings - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 9:56 am

Trust Rankings - Page 3 200.gif?cid=89ab776diikdo9mzmkhrke6vc92pzojokdtlgsxmqqcnimx5&rid=200

Arisa Cox and Negasonic Teenage Warhead like this post

Back to top Go down
Negasonic Teenage Warhead

PostSubject: Re: Trust Rankings   Trust Rankings - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 8:11 am

Trust Rankings
(Day 30 - Morning after HOH #15)

1. Kim Ki-Jung: Queen still <3

2. Max Gentile: He seems to trust me 100% and he has been exposing Ember hardcore lmaooo

3. Dorothy Gale: Idk, she didn’t give me the answers to the HOH and got me eliminated Sad

4. Jerry The Mouse: He’s okay but idk what he’s doing half the time lmaooo

5. Debbie Jelinsky: Queen icon and I love her but she got too many deals going on rip

6. Sandra Bullock: She doesn’t trust me and that’s fine I don’t trust her but we gotta work together a while longer

7. Sam Gardner: I don’t really trust him a lot but he goes up by default because the others are bigger clowns than he is

8. Ember McLain: I mean let’s be real she gonna come up with some bullshit this round, bet. How deep up her ass can I go since she’s HOH? We about to find out 🤭

9. Steve Harrington: I gave this man a beautiful pitch yesterday and he ignored me plus he didn’t give me any answers for the HOH. FUCK YOU YOUR ASS IS GOING UP IF I WIN HOH.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trust Rankings   Trust Rankings - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 7:35 am

Trust Rankings
(Day 31 - Morning before POV #15)

1. Kim Ki-Jung: My ride or die here <3 I trust her with everything here but so many people want her gone rip

2. Max Gentile: My emergency ride or die <3 honestly I think Kim might get the boot which is why I’m continuing to put stock into Max who is such a king <3

3. Dorothy Gale: Love her but we only have a deal to final five and that’s it but I feel like she’s withholding information from me - like the fact that people have discussed Kim and I being dangerous together.

4. Jerry The Mouse: I don’t know if I can trust him or not. He’s kinda being shady but I also think he could have been lying to other people to get on their good side. Gotta talk with him.

5. Debbie Jelinsky: Love this bitch but where the fuck you been?

6. Sandra Bullock: She hasn’t messaged me all weekend and tried to say she was just sad about being nominated - didn’t realize you knew since Friday morning but okay bby

7. Sam Gardner: I love Sam on a personal level but I’m still salty he didn’t tell me about the mega alliance when he had the chance.

8. Ember McLain: Okay I’m not as mad at her anymore because she thinks I’m in her back pocket or whatever but she still told max she doesn’t want me to make it very far - yeah okay we’ll see about that queenie.

9. Steve Harrington: The fact that he replies with long ass dissertations but cannot promise me safety worries the hell outta me Sad

Max Gentile likes this post

Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Trust Rankings   Trust Rankings - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 12:46 pm

TL;DR

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trust Rankings   Trust Rankings - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 12:51 pm

Batgirl wrote:
TL;DR

Go suck a fuck

Batgirl likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trust Rankings   Trust Rankings - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 2:26 pm

Dorothy’s ass can sink to the bottom lmaoooo she told Sandra I was going after her pls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trust Rankings   Trust Rankings - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 8:58 pm

Why the fuck is Debbie so low and why do I have so many clowns high up?

The only ones worth anything are Max, Kim, and Debbie,

Ember can choke.
Dorothy can choke.
Sandra can choke.
Sam can choke.
Jerry can choke.
Steve can choke.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trust Rankings   Trust Rankings - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 12:04 am

Trust Rankings
(Day 32 - Evening after POV #15)

1. Kim Ki-Jung: Still bae <3

2. Max Gentile: Honestly he turns me on so much right now

3. Jerry The Mouse: Shady fuck and he’s gotta go eventually but he not after me for now <3

4. Debbie Jelinsky: I love her and she’s be higher but I think she gonna flip tomorrow when she sees Sandra go

5. Sandra Bullock: She’s nice but got caught in the drama

6. Dorothy Gale: Fuck her so much. Don’t know why she threw me under the bus.

7. Sam Gardner: He’s ass too. I know he tried to get Kim nominated lmaoo fuck off

8. Ember McLain: She’s so two faced and I don’t know why she’s pretending lmaooo

9. Steve Harrington: Still dodging the question. I hope I win HOH so he gotta talk. But most likely I’m the one typing to him since he wins everything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trust Rankings   Trust Rankings - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 12:32 am

Trust Rankings
(Day 33 - Evening after Eviction #15)

1. Kim Ki-Jung: icon

2. Max Gentile: icon 2.0

3. Debbie Jelinsky: icon 3.0

4. Dorothy Gale: I don’t trust her but now I know she won’t take me far

5. Sam Gardner: maybe I was harsh on him so sorry boo <3

6. Sandra Bullock: she be acting a fool but like it’s also justified lmao sorry for trying to vote you out xoxo

7. Steve Harrington: Boring but at least not wasting my time

8. Ember McLain: Trash player. I know everything you say about me lmaooo <3 stay strong <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trust Rankings   Trust Rankings - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 7:59 am

Trust Rankings
(Day 34 - Morning before Eviction #16)

1. Kim Ki-Jung: Queen.

2. Max Gentile: King.

3. Debbie Jelinsky: Icon.

4. Dorothy Gale: Love her.

5. Sam Gardner: He okay but he might vote me out Sad

6. Sandra Bullock: Wtf is she smoking I hate her lmaooo

7. Steve Harrington: He ranked lower than most because trust is not there at all BUT I like him more than most but that’s a convo for another day

8-100000000. Random fish in the ocean: I can be drowning in an ocean and all these fish would be cheering for me to kick the bucket, but I STILL trust them more than Ember.

100000001. Ember McLain: LMAO she can eat my whole ass with a side of mashed potatoes and veggies.

Max Gentile and Anna Kendrick like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trust Rankings   Trust Rankings - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 12:37 pm

FUCK DOROTHY GALE AND I SAID THAT SHIT

Max Gentile likes this post

Back to top Go down
Peach Salinger

Peach Salinger

PostSubject: Re: Trust Rankings   Trust Rankings - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 2:04 am

Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
Trust Rankings
(Day 5 - Morning of POV #2)
22. Peach Salinger: She responds to me all late. She literally replied to my message about the hoh competition in the middle of the night as if it were still going on lmfao. KATHY WHERE DO YOU FIND THESE CLOWNS?
LMAO why u dragging me like dat 🙃😭😂

Arisa Cox, Kim Ki-Jung and Negasonic Teenage Warhead like this post

Back to top Go down
Matt Bomer

Matt Bomer

PostSubject: Re: Trust Rankings   Trust Rankings - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 7:19 pm

Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
I guess I wasn’t in Matt’s long term goals because Matt wasn’t in Matt’s long term goals rip ily Ben I love youI love youI love you

if only i knew!!!  Trust Rankings - Page 3 1f602

and with cruella's side already having voted to evict me the first time i was otb + max being in the 7 and being better at comps than me, i didnt think i stood a chance

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Trust Rankings   Trust Rankings - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 11:24 pm

The max love <3

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trust Rankings   Trust Rankings - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trust Rankings
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3