Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Trust Rankings

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Negasonic Teenage Warhead

Trust Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Trust Rankings   Trust Rankings EmptySun Aug 01, 2021 11:29 am

Trust Rankings
(Day 3 - Morning After Comp #1)

1. Tony Stark: This man is pretty nice and I adore him and I get the feeling I know who this person is. I just do not know who he is right now. For some reason he kinda gives me Chris Condor vibes though LMFAO so if he starts being a mess, it'll be confirmed. But he's also much more charming so I have no idea. <3

2. Keanu Reeves: RIP <3 I adore you and I hope you're okay<3

3. Sam Gardner: He seems to be pretty nice and he actually did extremely well in the first competition. So obviously I am going to be by his side and when people start targeting him for being a threat, I'm going to be by his side<3

4. Dorothy Gale: Iconic queen. I love her and she approached me early on. She's not super chatty but I think she is just busy this weekend. I get really good vibes from her though so I cannot wait to see what happens.

5. Ted Lasso: I absolutely adore Ted and he seems to have a pretty level head. Pretty sure that this is Ryan though lololol. That's not a bad thing. I actually like Ryan a lot and I had to betray him and he quickly dished it back out hahaha. I wanna make it up to him this time around <3

6. Matt Bomer: LMAO I think I know who this is which worries me because loyalty is not in their vocabulary. I also know I cannot count on their vote in dire situations. But if we are talking about strictly THIS game and only this game, I like him and I hope we can do well.

7. Cruella de Vil: She seems hilarious but there's something about her I don't quite trust yet. But she isn't bad for now so she can stay. Also, there will be a group alliance with us so I guess I have to play nice for now.

8. Sandra Bullock: Sandra is pretty cool too and the only reason she is this down is because she was one of the last people to talk to me. She can quickly go up the ranks though so yay<3

9. Rebecca Bunch: I get Coco vibes from her which means she can be trusted for now but I know long term she would be willing to cut me if possible<3

10. Jaida Essence Hall: She seems nice and we've spoken here and there and I think she's just more busy than sneaky <3

11. Nagisa Shiota: Seems pretty nice and we are going to have a group chat but I feel like she strategizes with other people more than with me.

12. Kim Ki-Jung: We just started talking more this morning but I do like her. I trust her for now and wish we can have more conversation<3

13. Steve Harrington: I approached him because he did great in the comp lol <3

14. Jules Vaughn: I approached her because she did great in the comp lol <3

15. Cosmo: He sent me a generic ass message that I'm sure he sent to everyone but at least he replied to me afterwards<3

16. Max Gentile: Seems nice but doesn't really chat a whole lot. Seems to be social on the threads which makes me worried since I don't get that in private.

17.-23. Ember McLain/Jennifer Check/Peach Salinger/Sailor Moon/Squirt/Webkinz Love Frog/Debbie Jelinsky: I have had zero conversation with these people <3

24.-25. Jerry The Mouse/Manu Rios: I messaged them and they left me on read wtf
Back to top Go down

Trust Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust Rankings   Trust Rankings EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 9:42 am

Trust Rankings
(Day 4 - Morning of HOH #2)

1. Tony Stark: This man continues to be charming and I actually like him still. He claims he knows who I am (not in a threatening I’m gonna expose you kind of way) and he’s curious to see if he’s right post season. I hope he’s someone in the John fan club. Otherwise he can take a seat on the block.

2. Keanu Reeves

3. Sam Gardner: LMAO not me telling him yes he’s probably a threat when he mentioned being first in the comp. I hope I didn’t scare him. I just don’t wanna BS him <3

4. Dorothy Gale: For the longest time I thought this goddess was Rachel but now I’m convinced it’s key lmfao. Leave it to Key for picking the oldest characters in cinematic history. I like her a lot!

5. Ted Lasso: I have not heard from him since the last ranking but I know he’s dealing with a personal tragedy in real life so I’m not going to hold it against him.

6. Matt Bomer: Okay AOC you haven’t done anything to annoy me yet but I’m still on the fence with you. You’re actually engaging in conversation which is a step up from you regurgitating what I told you previously.

7. Cruella de Vil: She seems to be the sharpest player of the season. I gave her a glimpse of my mindset because I don’t want her to think I’m just dead weight as I did the worst in the competition. Now I just have to make sure that I am someone that she wants to keep long term. We have a group alliance going on but I know she has more going on. Also I’m convinced this is either Sophia or Stephen lmaoo.

8. Rebecca Bunch: I am 100000% sure this is Coco Da Bear. Betch I thought you broke your arm and wanted to blog instead fjakfkajfka. Yeah okay, I see through you. I adore you though <3 Kathy would you be mad if I sent her a Megan fox gif lmaooo Jkjkjk

9. Jennifer Check: Ever since she made the titanic comment I’ve been in love with her and she cracks me up. I think this could be James too lmfaooo.

10. Sandra Bullock: Well we haven’t spoken in a while but she likes my corny dad jokes so she’s good!

11. Jaida Essence Hall: She either sucks at communicating or she has a lot going on. It’s hard to tell. She’s nice though.

12. Nagisa Shiota: Nagisa I think is Calvin. Which doesn’t really do much for me in this game. I don’t mean that as a slight. I am just saying that it’s neutral in the sense that they could come for me but at the same time they appeal to logic, at least on anon games. We need more time before I can make an assessment.

13. Kim Ki-Jung: She is super sweet and I imagine she’s a real life Lara Croft just out in the wilderness and having the adventure of a lifetime. I need to see her in game mode though.

14. Steve Harrington: I hate his profile pic not gonna lie. It just screams douche. But he’s actually kinda nice and he gives me Ben vibes.

15. Debbie Jelinsky: Okay so we actually started talking a whole lot more and she reminds me of BFF Christina <3 I love her sense of humor though.

16. Jules Vaughn: The way we’ve barely spoken but we bonded over being lesbienns. Oh boy is she going to be disappointed when I’m neither into girls nor a girl myself.

17. Webkinz Love Frog: Seems like a tryhard a bit when he messaged me and seems like he could be a schemer later down the line. He saved himself cuz he woulda been a nomination option.

18. Peach Salinger: Boring and sent me a generic message but she kinda flopped at maintaining that.

19. Cosmo: He sucks. Doesn’t talk much. Maybe once we get our private room he’ll be more open.

20. Max Gentile: Still doesn’t talk. I think he’s Jake lmfao. But that’s weird because Jake would never play a man. I’m so confused.

21. Squirt: Okay so if Max is Jake then this is Josue? He doesn’t really talk much to me but we did touch base. He’s either preoccupied with real life or other players. Le sigh.

22. Sailor Moon: Boring wtf. If it weren’t for that damn women’s alliance thing she’d be up. I might throw her up anyway and make up a pawn excuse.

23. Ember McLain: Boring and predictable.

24. Manu Rios: He still sucks and responded to me all late but under a new message and not my original one. FUCK OFF.

25. Jerry The Mouse: I hate this guy the most lmfaooo he’s going up if I win HOH.
Back to top Go down

Trust Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust Rankings   Trust Rankings EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 8:54 am

Trust Rankings
(Day 5 - Morning of POV #2)

1 Ted Lasso: Ted and I are bonding so quickly and strategizing quite well. He’s already set up a group alliance with the HOHs. He’s setting up a lot of the framework for a successful game. I adore him so much <3

2. Keanu Reeves

3. Sam Gardner: I still adore Sam but we haven’t spoken a whole lot. He does seem genuine though so it’s on my behalf.

4. Tony Stark: This man won a social comp with 8 votes. Inch resting. I don’t know how much I can believe him when he says he’s alone. Especially since I didn’t vote his ass. <3

5. Dorothy Gale: Such a savage betch and I have a feeling she is probably buddy buddy with Tony. We actually don’t talk a whole lot of game which makes me think she does with others.

6. Cruella de Vil: Cruella and I are in two group alliances. Reminds me of BBQ4 when I was in a group with Celine and she would give conflicting info to both chats. I wonder if it’ll happen here.

7. Debbie Jelinsky: Now I am conflicted. She reminds me of Gabby Sad I have no idea who she is but I adore her anyway <3 She kept me safe from the block and we got a group going on yass

8. Ember McLain: I have had a 180 on Ember. She’s actually kind of a badass and I’m in love. I want her to win a comp so that people don’t see her as an easy nomination option.

9. Jennifer Check: I love every message from her. She is a queen. Everyone else is a peasant.

10. Rebecca Bunch: I love talking shit to her but she’s on the block now Sad

11. Nagisa Shiota: i cannot believe I thought Nagisa was a female lmfao how embarrassing.

12. Sandra Bullock: She is slowly slipping away from me Sad I wish we spoke more.

13. Max Gentile: I am convinced 100000% this is jake because I started to throw shade at Morgan/Max the dog and he took the bait lmaoooo. I love him so much and I love being sassy around him <3

14. Matt Bomer: Haven’t chatted as much lately because of time zone differences. I can’t get a read on him and I have a feeling he talks to a lot of other people.

15. Steve Harrington: Still hate his profile pic. Needs to change it. He’s really nice though but he’s a question mark.

16. Jaida Essence Hall: I don’t know how much CBD is in her system but every time I talk to her she sounds high as a kite.

17. Kim Ki-Jung: She’s just kinda there. Really nice girl but we haven’t strategize a whole lot. But now we have a group alliance going on. So I’m excited.

18. Jules Vaughn: I am pretty sure she voted tony lmao. She doesn’t really talk with me a whole lot anymore and she is talking to others. So while she’s nice I’m not a priority.

19. Manu Rios

20. Webkinz Love Frog: He isn’t really doing much for me to want to trust him. He sent me a few messages but he seems to be doing it out of necessity.

21. Squirt: Only talks to me when it’s convenient for him and he didn’t even vote me for the hoh.

22. Peach Salinger: She responds to me all late. She literally replied to my message about the hoh competition in the middle of the night as if it were still going on lmfao. KATHY WHERE DO YOU FIND THESE CLOWNS?

23. Cosmo: He still sucks lmfao he hasn’t messaged me again still.

24. Sailor Moon: She is so transparent. Only messages me when she needs something. She can fuck off xoxo

25. Jerry The Mouse: I STILL hate this guy the most and I don’t get how he wasn’t nominated. I hope a cat eats him.
Back to top Go down

Trust Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust Rankings   Trust Rankings EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 2:43 am

Trust Rankings
(Day 6 - Night after POV #2)

1. Ted Lasso: I still feel best about Ted. He seems like a pretty cool guy still and seems to have my best interests in mind as well. Love this for us!

2. Keanu Reeves

3. Sam Gardner: We get along great and we are slowly getting back to consistent conversation.

4. Dorothy Gale: Not Key winning something for once lmao. I think it’s interesting that the a few people in that side of the house got 7 points. Me thinks they have a group going on.

5. Tony Stark: He is sliding down the trust rankings. He’s definitely hiding more than he lets on.

6. Debbie Jelinsky: Okay never mind I’m convinced this is Christina again, final answer. I bet she knows this is me and I am scared because I don’t know what that means lmao.

7. Ember McLain: She is one of my faves and we have common takes on things so she can be good to keep around!

8. Jennifer Check: The way she complimented James too lmfaooo.

9. Rebecca Bunch: I think she getting the boot Sad

10. Max Gentile: Jake cracks me up so much <3 I want him to stick around

11. Cruella de Vil: She is shady as hell and I think this is Stephen lmfaooo. I mentioned the group alliances we are both in and she basically said those alliances don’t mean anything lmao. She’s so dramatic over nothing lmao.

12. Nagisa Shiota: Calvin not giving much except Sailor Moon hate lmao. I guess they wanna be the only anime character.

13. Sandra Bullock: Okay so THIS is Sophiabot. Took me a while but I got you now.

14. Matt Bomer: Okay maybe this isn’t Tiara after all. So WHO THE FUCK IS THIS?

15. Steve Harrington: He didn’t do much today but he’s still adorable.

16. Jaida Essence Hall: Okay new theory - this is Tiara. It makes more sense and your ass has those poems.

17. Kim Ki-Jung: She seems to be a fan of me being sassy but otherwise she been under the radar.

18. Cosmo: He was much better after I gave him the cold hard truth. I kinda like him now.

19. Sailor Moon: Another one I was wrong about. She’s actually kinda likable. But she gotta go. Is this Rachel? If so that explains why I love you.

20. Jules Vaughn: This is Bri or Bianka, leaning towards Bri. I feel like she has greener grasses.

21. Manu Rios

22. Webkinz Love Frog: We don’t talk enough but I know ember wants to put in a good word on me to you. He kinda boring though.

23. Squirt: He can go next. He kinda annoys me. Not you Josue.

24. Peach Salinger: I wish it were you leaving.

25. Jerry The Mouse: Does he even try? I see his ass online all day. Stop being a lazy fuck.
Back to top Go down

Trust Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust Rankings   Trust Rankings EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 11:01 pm

Trust Rankings
(Day 8 - Night of POV #4)

1. Ted Lasso: My ride or die and I think I'm going to do my best to make it to the end with me. The hard thing is that... he would win. Do I want to be the ultimate villain? I feel like Ted is being genuine with me and I'm not going to cut him, because he's been a great support system. Plus I think I would still lose the game with him as a juror, so then it's like I'm taking the money away from him and giving it to someone else.

2. Dorothy Gale: Dorothy would be my ideal person to go to finals with if Ted is lost along the way. I don't really know what she's doing in the shadows though, so that would  be tough. It's hard to gauge how well she'd do in the end.

3. Debbie Jelinsky: The way I keep going back and forth on if I think this is Christina or Gabby. This same shit happened in BBQ4 too lmfao. I'm just not going to think about it. Whoever they are, they are fucking AMAZING and would be something I want to work with as long as possible.

4. Sam Gardner: Love Sam but I feel like we have not had a ton of game conversation and the fact he had Cruella so low without saying anything is... interesting. Granted I'm the same way but I know that I am playing many sides.

5. Tony Stark: I love Tony and I want him to do well. I feel like he's overplaying though.

6. Cruella de Vil: She goes back and forth, up and down. I do think she has good intentions. She is probably going to be honest with me. I think I'm high on her list, but I doubt I'm her number one.

7. Ember McLain: Busy queen but she's still iconic<3

8. Max Gentile: Max is my favorite troll in the cast<3

9. Jennifer Check: She is so sassy and she is all about making big moves<3 I stan.

10. Nagisa Shiota: Calvin on the block and needs my help. They say that I am their number one which I know is false.

11. Sandra Bullock: She not doing anything offensive but I know she's waiting to lunge at the right time.

12. Jerry The Mouse: The way I used to hate him and now we good. Funny how that works.

13. Webkinz Love Frog: I feel so bad about my comments about Webby. He's actually really adorable<3 He's awesome for not holding my nomination against him.

14. Jules Vaughn: We haven't had a whole lot of game convo, we decide to finally start talking more, and then she's nominated against an ally of mine which just sucks :/ But winning that immunity is dangerous as hell so she gotta go.

15. Matt Bomer: He claims to trust me a lot but he never really talks to me about game much. I think he talks to everyone lmfao.

16. Kim Ki-Jung: I forget she's in the game sometimes tbh. <3

17. Steve Harrington: Same as Kim tbh but with a dick.

18. Jaida Essence Hall: She definitely does not want me in her endgame. Just so obvious.

19. Squirt: He just does nothing but slide by. Ugh. So frustrating. Using the cute facade to sneak by. Reminds me of the time I played as Pichu<3
Back to top Go down

Trust Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust Rankings   Trust Rankings EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 9:52 pm

Trust Rankings
(Day 9 - Night of HOH #5)

1. Ted Lasso: My rude or die still <3

2. Debbie Jelinsky: Seems to be the most loyal to the called out chat

3 Tony Stark: Hes okay but he’s shady too lmao just not to me

4. Dorothy Gale: She didn’t approach me much for this HOH hmm

5. Ember McLain: She’s trying but I think we are both aware we on diff sides

6. Max Gentile: Love him but I think we have diff trajectories

7. Jerry The Mouse: Why is he climbing up lmao

8. Matt Bomer: I like him too but he kinda quiet. He’s better off without the others here

9. Squirt: He does genuinely seem alone so yay?

10. Kim Ki-Jung: She’s playing many sides too clearly

11. Sandra Bullock: She’s kinda shady with how quiet she is and doesn’t respond a lot hmm

12. Nagisa Shiota: I just saved his ass and he’s so fucking passive lmao

13 Cruella de Vil: She’s playing so many sides and it’s more obvious the more we see her spiral

14. Sam Gardner: I did trust him but I’m pretty sure he lied about his vote and he’s playing dumb

15. Jennifer Check: She admitted she wanted a chaotic HOH lmfao

16. Webkinz Love Frog: We didn’t talk in this HOH

17. Steve Harrington: Same as above interesting…

18. Jaida Essence Hall: We barely talk lmao at least the others fake it better
Back to top Go down

Trust Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust Rankings   Trust Rankings EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 9:49 am

Trust Rankings
(Day 10 - Morning After HOH #5)

1. Ted Lasso: oops I meant RIDE or die. Love Ryan!

2. Debbie Jelinsky: If this is Christina for real then I wouldn’t mind making finals with her because then she can fight with everyone on jury I love you

3. Tony Stark: Moe is such a shady fuck but he’s not after me so I just have to make sure he always feels close to me

4. Cruella de Vil: Stephen and I have this weird dynamic in the game. On one hand he’s a sneaky fuck but I think we have this thing where we won’t target each other. Love him though I love you

5. Dorothy Gale: The way she’s starting to leave me on an island all by myself Sad

6. Max Gentile: He’s hilarious and for selfish reasons I want him to stick around as long as possible

7. Ember McLain: Gonna feel bad when I betray her but I kinda see her as the leader of the Jules faction

8. Jerry The Mouse: Le sigh at this clown being this high when I spoke with everyone else longer lmao

9. Matt Bomer: I hate that he’s nominated and I hope he comes off the block so he doesn’t go just yet

10. Squirt: He’s going to be sneaky later down the road and I know he’ll throw me under the bus and act cute about it

11. Kim Ki-Jung: She seems to trust me more than others in the group of eight which is just… weird.

12. Jennifer Check: She worries me so much because I have no idea what she plans to do. She seems mad at the people who kept Nagisa. Which includes me lolol.

13. Sandra Bullock: Drunken hot mess. I’m confused on if this is Sophia or if maybe it’s actually DALE. I know his ass is in here and I know he’s the confrontational type whereas Sophia just quietly gets her revenge. But that exchange with Jules…

14. Nagisa Shiota: The way he doesn’t wanna come after Ember despite her voting against him lmfaooo what a clown

15. Sam Gardner: Wolf in sheep’s clothing and I don’t trust him anymore. I know he’s a crazy bitch in the DR I can sense it.

16. Webkinz Love Frog: Nominated and honestly if he goes I would be sad but I feel like at this point we just aren’t clicking like I think we should be.

17. Steve Harrington: Steve barely interacts with me and it’s unfortunate because I did like him at the start but we are going nowhere now Sad

18. Jaida Essence Hall: Even though she’s last I can’t nominate her since we are in so many alliances together. Don’t trust her though.
Back to top Go down

Trust Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust Rankings   Trust Rankings EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 11:31 pm

Trust Rankings
(Day 11 - Evening After HOH #6)

1. Ted Lasso: My number one ally ily

2. Debbie Jelinsky: Queen of winning comps

3. Tony Stark: Overstrategic threat on my side

4. Cruella de Vil: Complicated betch but ily

5. Max Gentile: He cracks me up too and ily

6. Jerry The Mouse: I don't know how he went up in ranks but he honest

7. Kim Ki-Jung: Starting to open up a lot more and I trust her intentions

8. Dorothy Gale: Not including me in these chats hmmm...

9. Ember McLain: Same as Dorothy

10. Matt Bomer: I voted against him but I don't want him out

11. Jennifer Check: She's a question mark and she needs to win a HOH before I move her up or down

12. Sandra Bullock: Quiet and now that Nagisa is gone we gonna drift apart

13. Webkinz Love Frog: Too quiet and UTR

14. Steve Harrington: Thirsty for a big move ew

15. Jaida Essence Hall: She's just coasting. Not even floating.

16. Sam Gardner: Shady shady shady I need him out.

17. Squirt: This guy has no spine lmfao<3 I guess literally?
Back to top Go down

Trust Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust Rankings   Trust Rankings EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 12:46 am

Trust Rankings
(Day 12 - Evening After HOH #6 - Part II)

1. Ted Lasso:

2. Debbie Jelinsky:

3. Tony Stark:

4. Cruella de Vil:

5. Max Gentile:

6. Jerry The Mouse:

7. Kim Ki-Jung:

8. Dorothy Gale:

9. Ember McLain:

10. Matt Bomer:

11. Jennifer Check:

12. Sandra Bullock:

13. Webkinz Love Frog:

14. Steve Harrington:

15. Jaida Essence Hall:

16. Sam Gardner:

17. Squirt:

Honestly everyone is the same as last night<3
Back to top Go down

Trust Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust Rankings   Trust Rankings EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 11:26 pm

Trust Rankings
(Day 13 - Evening After HOH #7)

1. Ted Lasso: My number one ally though lately he hasn't been as chatty as I would like Sad

2. Tony Stark: Starting to talk with Tony more and he makes a whole lot of sense - I really wanna make it far with him

3. Jerry The Mouse: He called me his final two Sad I was not aware he felt this strong about us. It's cute.

4. Max Gentile: Starting to love Max more and more<3

5. Kim Ki-Jung: She's going up too by default. I love her.

6. Dorothy Gale: She and I are starting to talk more again and I think we good now.

7. Jennifer Check: SHE KNEW I VOTED OUT SAM LMFAO. I think our relationship is still salvageable

8. Ember McLain: We have not chatted a whole ton lately :/ I still kinda trust her but I have no idea what she's doing

9. Matt Bomer: Ben<3<3<3<3 DOES HE KNOW IT'S ME? Probably not, which means I cannot rely on him to keep me around Sad I wish we were closer than we actually are

10. Debbie Jelinsky: I still trust her but I have no idea where her priorities are Sad

11. Cruella de Vil: She's spiraling and I don't know how much I can trust her tbh

12. Webkinz Love Frog: He doesn't say anything Sad and people voted against him and he's still on their side.

13. Steve Harrington: I have no idea what he'd do if he wins power :/

14. Sandra Bullock: Our alliance is crippling and I have no idea where I stand with her anymore.

15. Jaida Essence Hall: We never really talk one on one.

16. Squirt: He still needs to gtfo.
Back to top Go down

Trust Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust Rankings   Trust Rankings EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 10:23 pm

Trust Rankings
(Day 14- Evening After POV #7)

1. Tony Stark: Trust him the most here and he agrees with a lot of my stances.

2. Jerry The Mouse: Love him and I trust him a whole ton <3

3. Max Gentile: Max is so amazing and I want him to make it super far

4. Kim Ki-Jung: She’s just as sneaky as me but a little more loyal

5. Ted Lasso: He’s been slipping and it’s possible he and Cruella are a thing. We will see

6. Jennifer Check: I trust her a lot more after all the insanity today. I really adore her.

7. Dorothy Gale: We have a good understanding and are not going after each other.

8. Debbie Jelinsky: I still like her and want her to be around but who knows.

9. Ember McLain: I’m saving her this round but I woulda voted her out if she was not against Jaida.

10. Matt Bomer: Adore him and trust him for now but idk about long term

11. Sandra Bullock: I still like her but idk anything she’s doing gamewise

12. Steve Harrington: He really went back under the radar lmfao

13. Cruella de Vil: We were good but I think this move is gonna divide us permanently

14. Webkinz Love Frog: Why is he still here lmfaooo

15. Jaida Essence Hall: Good times.

16. Squirt: Still have my eye on him.
Back to top Go down

Trust Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust Rankings   Trust Rankings EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 11:54 pm

Trust Rankings
(Day 15- Evening of HOH #8)

1. Tony Stark:

2. Jerry The Mouse: