Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

The Jury House

Go down 
+8
Webkinz Love Frog
Arisa Cox
Sam Gardner
Sandra Bullock
Jennifer Check
Dorothy Gale
Tony Stark
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

The Jury House - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 8:29 pm

Sandra Bullock wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:
For final 2 I pick whoever I think I’ll have a better chance with idc how much I love you, I’d cut my mom if I thought it gave me a better chance
lmao well make sure you win..it sucks when you cut a close ally right at the end and lose...been there done that  The Jury House - Page 7 1f62d  The Jury House - Page 7 1f494

Of all the times I’ve been in a final 2, I’ve only lost once and I took the person who was a closer ally but she just had more allys than me cuz everyone was up her but so that’s why I don’t care how close we are lmao but that jury hated me cuz I did everyone dirty oops

of all? how many?
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 8:29 pm

Sandra Bullock wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:
For final 2 I pick whoever I think I’ll have a better chance with idc how much I love you, I’d cut my mom if I thought it gave me a better chance
lmao well make sure you win..it sucks when you cut a close ally right at the end and lose...been there done that  The Jury House - Page 7 1f62d  The Jury House - Page 7 1f494

Of all the times I’ve been in a final 2, I’ve only lost once and I took the person who was a closer ally but she just had more allys than me cuz everyone was up her but so that’s why I don’t care how close we are lmao but that jury hated me cuz I did everyone dirty oops
lmao jury's always love me.....NOT The Jury House - Page 7 1f62d
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 8:30 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
i've never been in a final 2 where i felt threatened by the 2 people next to me so i just picked whoever i liked more
must be nice
i've only been in 3 final 2s but won them all i do better at survivor
i hate survivor games.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 8:30 pm

Sam Gardner wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
i've never been in a final 2 where i felt threatened by the 2 people next to me so i just picked whoever i liked more
must be nice
i hate survivor games.

i've won 3 mwah
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 8:31 pm

Sandra Bullock wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:

Stacia Lang bbq1
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 8:31 pm

Dorothy Gale wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:

of all? how many?

4 but I’ve made final 3 many times and been the one cut then too cuz fuck comps.
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Jennifer Check wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
must be nice
i hate survivor games.

i've won 3 mwah
Lmao I have never lost a survivor game, get on my level
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Sam Gardner wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:

why not

ur adorable

Sam Gardner likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 8:32 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
must be nice
i hate survivor games.

i've won 3 mwah
i've played 8 and won 3😔

Tony Stark likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 8:32 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
must be nice
i hate survivor games.

i've won 3 mwah
have you played any? The Jury House - Page 7 1f602

Tony Stark likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
must be nice
i hate survivor games.

i've won 3 mwah
i've played 8 and won 3😔
you win some, you lose some
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

Tony Stark wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:

why not

ur adorable
exactly...i dont get it The Jury House - Page 7 1f61c
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Sam Gardner wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
must be nice
i hate survivor games.

i've won 3 mwah
have you played any?  The Jury House - Page 7 1f602
wtf rude ass!?!?
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

Jennifer Check wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
must be nice
i hate survivor games.

i've won 3 mwah

I’ve won 7 mwah <3 survivor so much better lol
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 8:33 pm

Sam Gardner wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:

why not

ur adorable
exactly...i dont get it  The Jury House - Page 7 1f61c
NVM I SEE WHAT JEN BEEN SAYING!

Jennifer Check likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jury House