Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

The Jury House

Go down 
+8
Webkinz Love Frog
Arisa Cox
Sam Gardner
Sandra Bullock
Jennifer Check
Dorothy Gale
Tony Stark
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage

The Jury House - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 24 EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 1:44 pm

I love everyone except Moe because he thinks he’s a juror or something trying to interfere with the game <3

Tony Stark, Sandra Bullock, Jennifer Check and Dorothy Gale like this post

Back to top Go down
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 24 EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 1:45 pm

Moe so bitter and for what? 😂

Tony Stark, Sandra Bullock and Jennifer Check like this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 24 EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 1:45 pm

Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
I love everyone except Moe because he thinks he’s a juror or something trying to interfere with the game <3
I GOT SO FUCNING MUCH TO SAY

Tony Stark, Negasonic Teenage Warhead, Sandra Bullock and Dorothy Gale like this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

YALL DONT EVEN KNOW THE SHIT I DEALT WITH TODAY

Tony Stark, Negasonic Teenage Warhead and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Jerry The Mouse

Jerry The Mouse

Dorothy Gale wrote:
Jerry The Mouse wrote:
Dorothy we need to talk post game bc you’re literally the only person in the house I have no idea what you were doing, and that’s not me saying you were doing nothing, that’s me saying I have no idea and am curious lmaooo def my biggest mystery

Wym what I was doing? You saw me make Final 4 right?

Ya, the endgame was pretty easily defined, and I didn’t say this in my first message so my bad lol, but I’m more talking about the early game

Tony Stark likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

Sandra Bullock wrote:
Love you too Jennifer <3
omg bestie we're gonna be bffs i know it

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 24 EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 1:46 pm

Dorothy Gale wrote:

Imagine crying about not getting cast. At least Wendy’s rejected ass focused that energy on hilarious sassy blogs. Moe just has his drunken tweets <3

Tony Stark, Sandra Bullock, Jennifer Check and Dorothy Gale like this post

Back to top Go down
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 24 EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 1:48 pm

Jerry The Mouse wrote:
Dorothy Gale wrote:
Jerry The Mouse wrote:
Dorothy we need to talk post game bc you’re literally the only person in the house I have no idea what you were doing, and that’s not me saying you were doing nothing, that’s me saying I have no idea and am curious lmaooo def my biggest mystery

Ya, the endgame was pretty easily defined, and I didn’t say this in my first message so my bad lol, but I’m more talking about the early game

Oh I was making connections and building upon them. It takes way too long to talk to everyone, but I still kept it up, but it was tiring. It didn’t matter if I was on the opposite side of the vote because I would always tell people that it doesn’t matter because I still was honest with them and the vote didn’t impact our games too much. Even in creating Free Agents, that was to cover my ass for the middle part of the game, which worked beautifully.

Tony Stark and Jerry The Mouse like this post

Back to top Go down
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 24 EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 1:48 pm

Dorothy Gale wrote:

Imagine crying about not getting cast. At least Wendy’s rejected ass focused that energy on hilarious sassy blogs. Moe just has his drunken tweets <3

You think Wendy was rejected?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 24 EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 1:49 pm

Dorothy Gale wrote:
Dorothy Gale wrote:

She didn’t get cast 💅🏼
Back to top Go down
Jerry The Mouse

Jerry The Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 24 EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 1:49 pm

Dorothy Gale wrote:
Jerry The Mouse wrote:
Dorothy Gale wrote:
Jerry The Mouse wrote:

Oh I was making connections and building upon them. It takes way too long to talk to everyone, but I still kept it up, but it was tiring. It didn’t matter if I was on the opposite side of the vote because I would always tell people that it doesn’t matter because I still was honest with them and the vote didn’t impact our games too much. Even in creating Free Agents, that was to cover my ass for the middle part of the game, which worked beautifully.

Do you know about Switzerland?
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 24 EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 1:50 pm

Jerry The Mouse wrote:
Dorothy Gale wrote:
Jerry The Mouse wrote:
Dorothy Gale wrote:
Jerry The Mouse wrote:

I have no idea what that references.

Jerry The Mouse likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 24 EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 1:50 pm

Dorothy Gale wrote:
Jerry The Mouse wrote:
Dorothy Gale wrote:
Jerry The Mouse wrote:

If I had won earlier than I did I was targeting you because I felt we were both doing the same thing with playing the middle and I needed you gone to free that space up for me to be the only one in the middle but by f9 you were an asset to me more than mostly everyone else

Tony Stark likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Dorothy Gale wrote:
Dorothy Gale wrote:

She didn’t get cast 💅🏼
how u know

I’d replace anyone with cruella
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 24 EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 1:51 pm

Dorothy Gale wrote:
Jerry The Mouse wrote:
Dorothy Gale wrote:
Jerry The Mouse wrote:
Dorothy Gale wrote:
Jerry The Mouse wrote:

I have no idea what that references.

Free Agents minus you basically

Tony Stark and Jerry The Mouse like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jury House
Page 24 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 32  Next