Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

The Jury House

Go down 
+8
Webkinz Love Frog
Arisa Cox
Sam Gardner
Sandra Bullock
Jennifer Check
Dorothy Gale
Tony Stark
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

The Jury House - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 7:59 pm

ONE MORE PAGE🗣
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 7:59 pm

Sam Gardner wrote:
Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
Dorothy Gale wrote:
Dorothy Gale wrote:
I didn’t want you out Sam. My targets would have been Dot and Ember had I survived with Sandy as a backup

And that would've been after I saved you? What a witch. And you switched that up because you said you wanted to go to Final 5 with me Sad
Um except you didn’t vote to save me. If you voted me out and Sam didn’t, then yes I would target you. You voting me out nullified the final five agreement

You had no way of knowing if Sam was switching his vote last minute. You weren't staying either way lol. You didn't even buy a power.
Sam was upfront with me. And I deliberated buying a power and you can see in my private rooms I was trying to make sure I had enough funds and votes to pull it off.
i also told sandra if i voted for you to stay it would most likely tie and she asked me not to make it tie….that was such a strange vote because sandra wasn’t pushing steve to go as hard as she should have. she basically just stated she wanted to flush out the money….which did not work 😭

I was scared of it tying cuz that would be a mess and cause anxiety but I did want Steve out lmao I would have obviously done him but as I said early I def regret not pushing it harder with both you and Dorothy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 8:01 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
ONE MORE PAGE🗣

We gotta do like 100 posts before it pops out a baby
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 8:02 pm

well looks like max ain't winning this hoh
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 8:02 pm

QUADTUPLETS IS THAT IT

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

Sandra Bullock wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Dorothy Gale wrote:
Dorothy Gale wrote:
I didn’t want you out Sam. My targets would have been Dot and Ember had I survived with Sandy as a backup

And that would've been after I saved you? What a witch. And you switched that up because you said you wanted to go to Final 5 with me Sad
Um except you didn’t vote to save me. If you voted me out and Sam didn’t, then yes I would target you. You voting me out nullified the final five agreement

You had no way of knowing if Sam was switching his vote last minute. You weren't staying either way lol. You didn't even buy a power.
Sam was upfront with me. And I deliberated buying a power and you can see in my private rooms I was trying to make sure I had enough funds and votes to pull it off.
i also told sandra if i voted for you to stay it would most likely tie and she asked me not to make it tie….that was such a strange vote because sandra wasn’t pushing steve to go as hard as she should have. she basically just stated she wanted to flush out the money….which did not work 😭

I was scared of it tying cuz that would be a mess and cause anxiety but I did want Steve out lmao I would have obviously done him but as I said early I def regret not pushing it harder with both you and Dorothy

Then that benefits the other three and I did not need to give Debbie anymore allies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 8:03 pm

Dorothy Gale wrote:
But I do think, it was a better bet to take NTW out and keep Steve. NTW had a final three with Deborah and Kim, why would I keep that in the game? Answer quickly.

My only f2 I would have upheld were Max and Kim. If they were both on the block I would have to see where the votes are. I imagine Kim would be the target in that instance and then I’d vote Max as a sympathy vote and f2 with him.

Debbie was a backup f3 plan but her going when it was out of my control would have been ideal. I didn’t realize she was Michael fucking Myers tho
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 8:05 pm

Dorothy Gale wrote:
But I do think, it was a better bet to take NTW out and keep Steve. NTW had a final three with Deborah and Kim, why would I keep that in the game? Answer quickly.

My only f2 I would have upheld were Max and Kim. If they were both on the block I would have to see where the votes are. I imagine Kim would be the target in that instance and then I’d vote Max as a sympathy vote and f2 with him.

Debbie was a backup f3 plan but her going when it was out of my control would have been ideal. I didn’t realize she was Michael fucking Myers tho
Ah i googled who that was, u should put a TW.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 8:06 pm

just ate egg rolls

Tony Stark likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 8:06 pm

drinking water
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

thinking bout life
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 8:07 pm

Steve's def got this comp on lock

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 8:07 pm

congratulations steve you are the winning of bbq all stars
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 8:08 pm

i'm going to ask him for $5

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 8:08 pm

Thinking about my boo who is making finals <3

The Jury House - Page 2 Nd42RRk

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jury House
Page 2 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next