Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

The Jury House

Go down 
+7
Debbie Jellinsky
Webkinz Love Frog
Tony Stark
Jennifer Check
Sam Gardner
Sandra Bullock
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 63 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage

The Jury House - Page 59 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 59 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 7:16 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
The odds of max beating steve in this final comp is like .00009/100
i mean last season felicity beat kacey who the fuck thought that was gonna happen... maybe he's been waiting

Kacey robbed the most that season :-( I loved when she pissed everyone off by winning shit <3
the way people would constantly shit on her for it was insane. she truly deserved so much.
I agree. Fuck Yvonne, fuck Missy, fuck that cow Amanda, and I don’t remember who else was in there. Fuck Felicity too for cutting her.

Sam Gardner likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 59 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 7:16 pm

EMBER ATE MY METALLIC SEAWEED ..TWICE.
Back to top Go down

Tony Stark wrote:
im gonna ask her why she ate my fucking cupcakes. if steve told her my color and told her to eat my cupcakes, we will have an issue

Is this an ass eating euphemism I’m unaware of?

Tony Stark likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
i mean last season felicity beat kacey who the fuck thought that was gonna happen... maybe he's been waiting

Kacey robbed the most that season :-( I loved when she pissed everyone off by winning shit <3
the way people would constantly shit on her for it was insane. she truly deserved so much.
I agree. Fuck Yvonne, fuck Missy, fuck that cow Amanda, and I don’t remember who else was in there. Fuck Felicity too for cutting her.
fuck the bad bitches alliance and i said that shit!!! and fuck hiccup the most!!!!

Sam Gardner, Negasonic Teenage Warhead and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 59 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 7:17 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:

The way I'm right here but ok lol

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 59 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 7:17 pm

TONY I AM PRETTY SURE YOU GOT ME OUT OF THAT COMP The Jury House - Page 59 1f62d The Jury House - Page 59 1f621
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 59 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 7:18 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
im gonna ask her why she ate my fucking cupcakes. if steve told her my color and told her to eat my cupcakes, we will have an issue

Is this an ass eating euphemism I’m unaware of?
LMFAO! I would rather **** one of the a*****s
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 59 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 7:18 pm

if you dont stop using asterisk i barely understand you without them

Tony Stark likes this post

Back to top Go down

Jennifer Check wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:

fuck the bad bitches alliance and i said that shit!!! and fuck hiccup the most!!!!

Oh I forgot Hiccup. But I heard he had personal stuff happen during that time so he gets a pass Sad
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 59 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 7:19 pm

Sam Gardner wrote:
TONY I AM PRETTY SURE YOU GOT ME OUT OF THAT COMP The Jury House - Page 59 1f62d  The Jury House - Page 59 1f621
I DID NOT KNOW HOW PISSED U WERE OR I WOULDA ASKED FOR YOUR CUPCAKE COLOR Sad.. i would have eaten out ember/dorothy instead
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 59 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 7:19 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:

I think he said he would fuck an a*hole
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Jennifer Check wrote:
The Jury House - Page 59 1f602 The Jury House - Page 59 1f602 only sandra gets my asterisks

We have been frenmies since the beginning of time

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

Tony Stark wrote:
Ember is in f2 regardless

I feel like yall gonna rip her to shreds but lets remember that she is a beautiful human being who showed nothing but kindness and empathy to her houseguests this season
I mean she annoyed me but I’m not gonna rip her to shreds. It doesn’t really do much. I’m not voting her and nothing she says will change my mind. But me dragging her doesn’t do me anything either since I’m still a juror and she made finals.

That's called being a bitter juror and close minded 🤭
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 59 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 7:20 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:

I think he said he would fuck an a*hole
an*m***
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 59 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 7:20 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
TONY I AM PRETTY SURE YOU GOT ME OUT OF THAT COMP The Jury House - Page 59 1f62d  The Jury House - Page 59 1f621
I DID NOT KNOW HOW PISSED U WERE OR I WOULDA ASKED FOR YOUR CUPCAKE COLOR Sad.. i would have eaten out ember/dorothy instead

im confused...why are you calling them cupcakes.

also i was going to tell you my color but i was going to nominate you and debbie if i won The Jury House - Page 59 1f62e

Negasonic Teenage Warhead and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 59 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jury House
Page 59 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 63 ... 67  Next