Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

The Jury House

Go down 
+7
Debbie Jellinsky
Webkinz Love Frog
Tony Stark
Jennifer Check
Sam Gardner
Sandra Bullock
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 44 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

The Jury House - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 10:04 pm

lmao i was not? you wanted steve to stay just as much as ember. you flipped within like 5 minutes after he was up. i didn’t make my decision until the next morning.
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 10:05 pm

Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
Dorothy Gale wrote:
Did you though?

Yes I actually trusted you a ton in this game up until the round I was evicted. My mistake was assuming that you wouldn’t betray me since I wouldn’t betray you and giving you more than enough information for you to use as you saw fit.

Yeah, big mistake. Oops just realized I shouted out that burnt slab of meat <3 but anyways, yeah it wasn't in the cards for you that round, and my one vote wouldn't have mattered. I know it's the principle of lying to you about my vote that hurt the most, and I am sorry for that.
Back to top Go down
Squirt

Squirt

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 10:06 pm

Steve so hot 🤤

Jennifer Check likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 10:07 pm

Dorothy Gale wrote:
Let me think for a bit. Powers aside, you would've stayed. I can say Ember wanted to keep Steve and had a hard-on for him, it was incredible how much she wanted him to stay to take out the rest of the players, which he did. But man she was fighting for him to stay. That was a 5-0 vote? Umm... with mine and Max's that would've only been 3-2, and Sam was too weak to vote on his own
No because we had a double vote and a vote steal to potentially use, along with a vote nullifier. But I needed as many votes as possible to stay.

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 10:08 pm

Dorothy Gale wrote:
Dorothy Gale wrote:
Did you though?

Yes I actually trusted you a ton in this game up until the round I was evicted. My mistake was assuming that you wouldn’t betray me since I wouldn’t betray you and giving you more than enough information for you to use as you saw fit.

Yeah, big mistake. Oops just realized I shouted out that burnt slab of meat <3 but anyways, yeah it wasn't in the cards for you that round, and my one vote wouldn't have mattered. I know it's the principle of lying to you about my vote that hurt the most, and I am sorry for that.
Your vote did matter because I think I could have forced a tie with the money I had. I don’t care about the lying though, that’s natural.

Sam Gardner and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 10:08 pm

Squirt wrote:
Steve so hot 🤤
spill

Squirt likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 10:09 pm

i really think all you needed was 1 more vote and kim’s power plus a power to make it tie. but ember had a ton of money she probably would have spent to keep him in anyways
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 10:09 pm

not max already out of hoh

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 10:10 pm

Sam Gardner wrote:
i really think all you needed was 1 more vote and kim’s power plus a power to make it tie. but ember had a ton of money she probably would have spent to keep him in anyways
Absolutely. We had enough money for a vote steal and a nullifier in addition to the double vote. But we needed you or Dot to keep me and that didn’t pan out

Sam Gardner likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 10:14 pm

Sam Gardner wrote:
Absolutely. We had enough money for a vote steal and a nullifier in addition to the double vote. But we needed you or Dot to keep me and that didn’t pan out

When I told you I kept you, you didn't believe me though? You gave your money to Debbie instead of buying a power
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 10:16 pm

Dorothy you got my girl warhead fucked up!
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 10:17 pm

Dorothy Gale wrote:
Dorothy Gale wrote:
Also being the last member of Free Agents, a group I made to cover my ass was pretty iconic <3 even if only one person in there half-trusted me

I trusted you fully <3

Also, you requesting Tony to not be in it was hilarious

Ugh I couldn't STAND his ass, even though he's reading this right now <3
don’t worry it was mutual and I knew you didn’t want me in it because my favorite mouse told me lol

Anyways I will be back in a bit to roast you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 10:18 pm

Dorothy Gale wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:

When I told you I kept you, you didn't believe me though? You gave your money to Debbie instead of buying a power
No you were not convincing at all. Also the fact that Sam was completely fine with voting me out was just weird, like he wasn’t worried about me actually staying. So I wasn’t going to waste my money just to get the boot anyway. Thought I would just say fuck everyone and give one of my allies immunity.
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 10:19 pm

Dorothy Gale wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:

No you were not convincing at all. Also the fact that Sam was completely fine with voting me out was just weird, like he wasn’t worried about me actually staying. So I wasn’t going to waste my money just to get the boot anyway. Thought I would just say fuck everyone and give one of my allies immunity.

the one time i should have lied about my vote and i didnt The Jury House - Page 22 1f602

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 10:19 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
Dorothy you got my girl warhead fucked up!

You got something to say Tin Man?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jury House
Page 22 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 44 ... 67  Next