Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

ROUND 10 — CANCELLED!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wendy Williams

Wendy Williams

ROUND 10 — CANCELLED!!! Empty
PostSubject: ROUND 10 — CANCELLED!!!   ROUND 10 — CANCELLED!!! EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 2:02 pm

ROUND 10 = CANCELLED!!!!

I already know how we're all doin today ... DEVESTATED! HEARTBROKEN!! FURIOUS! 😭😭😭

ROUND 10 — CANCELLED!!! Wendy-williams

Ladies, gentlemen, and non-binaries we have lost an icon today. A legend. THE All Star! CRUELLA, I LOVE you and am so glad I was able to witness your power this season. Thank you for your fire and all the entertainment you served!  All them betches were just jealous and pressed as they should be because you outshone all of them combined. You're too good for these people. My heart, and the rest of the season, will never recover from this loss. So proud of you regardless <3

And there's nothing for the rest of them. This is Cruella's day. I hope they all suffer in this HOH tonight (except Debbie and Ember <3). I CAN'T DO THIS! 😭😭😭

ROUND 10 — CANCELLED!!! Wendy-williams-sad

Arisa Cox, Cruella de Vil, Jules Vaughn, Dorothy Gale and Debbie Jellinsky like this post

Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

ROUND 10 — CANCELLED!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 10 — CANCELLED!!!   ROUND 10 — CANCELLED!!! EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 1:13 pm

Thank god SOMEONE understands me

Wendy Williams likes this post

Back to top Go down

ROUND 10 — CANCELLED!!!
Page 1 of 1