Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

The Jury House

Go down 
+7
Arisa Cox
Squirt
Jennifer Check
Tony Stark
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
Sandra Bullock
Jerry The Mouse
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

The Jury House - Page 66 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 66 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 3:03 pm

Sandra Bullock wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:
WHY DIDNT SHE PUT UP STEVE???
WHY DIDNT MOST PEOPLE PUT UP STEVE

When I did it, it fucked me in the ass I sacrificed taking his money for safety in the next week at the shot to get him out then look where it got me

sorry 😭

It was more Dorothy dropping the ball to me because she told me she wanted him out I thought it would work

lmao my jaw hit the floor when i saw you nominate steve. my #1 nominated my #2 & 3 😭 it was more the fact you didn’t talk to me about it. i would have told you to take the money even though you didn’t to look out for me.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 66 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 3:04 pm

Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:

When I did it, it fucked me in the ass I sacrificed taking his money for safety in the next week at the shot to get him out then look where it got me

You should have taken his money before putting him on the block, ensure he goes, then you have enough money for both you and Sam to be immune and then everyone except Ember and Debbie are immune.

I asked for his money before the ceremony he wouldn’t send it

LMAOOOO that should have been a red flag

It was and it was why I put him up anyway because for all I know he could have been lying and planning to send that to ember to get her immunity instead so I said fuck it get up there maybe we can get you out. It’s ridiculous he actually had 1000… because bitches left leaving him all their money as if he needs help 😂😭 if anything I regret not offering my money to help you get another vote power since mine didn’t amount to anything but I didn’t think of it at the time
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 66 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 3:05 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:

I wanted to Sad
should've kept me i may be psychotic but i would've gotten the deed done these dumbasses really kept his ass!

Sam gave me his blessing to vote him out AFTER I voted already Sad he wanted to stay but then he was fine with going too ughhhh

lmao my timing was great on that 😭 i said the same to max but he didn’t see it until after he voted as well but i’m pretty sure he was one of the votes to evict me

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 66 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 3:05 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
so we're all in agreement ember kinqa sucks
The way I don't even fw this girl but compared to all yall I do lol
Back to top Go down
Webkinz Love Frog

Webkinz Love Frog

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 66 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 3:06 pm

Webkinz Love Frog wrote:
Wait so was NTW talking about you during the house meeting?? I thought it was Jerry LOL, I didn't even remember saying that to you I am so sorry you're perfect.

My house meeting happened because of what Tony told me about the 8 person alliance replacing me with Webby lmao

Oh my god my ass has been in Jury for the past 3 weeks thinking that the house meeting was started bc I called Jerry uneducated when he said he was making an educated risk voting me out.

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 66 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 3:06 pm

Webkinz Love Frog wrote:
Wait so was NTW talking about you during the house meeting?? I thought it was Jerry LOL, I didn't even remember saying that to you I am so sorry you're perfect.
our private dms and when i nominated you you were going off😭 pls it's fine i shouldn't have nominated you anyway i was bein stupid per usual. i still think about that house meeting constantly

Negasonic Teenage Warhead and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

Sam Gardner wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:

sorry 😭

It was more Dorothy dropping the ball to me because she told me she wanted him out I thought it would work

lmao my jaw hit the floor when i saw you nominate steve. my #1 nominated my #2 & 3 😭 it was more the fact you didn’t talk to me about it. i would have told you to take the money even though you didn’t to look out for me.

That was part of it but also I would have regretted being in the final 4 with Steve and no hope, thinking back on how I was hoh at final 9 and let him get a free ride to the final 7. I wanted one of the bigger threats out that week which was primarily Debbie as I’ve mentioned just because nobody else was coming for her but if not her than Steve and if not one of them than NTW but I wish it went differently obvi

Sam Gardner likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 66 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 3:07 pm

Sam Gardner wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:

I wanted to Sad
should've kept me i may be psychotic but i would've gotten the deed done these dumbasses really kept his ass!

Sam gave me his blessing to vote him out AFTER I voted already Sad he wanted to stay but then he was fine with going too ughhhh

lmao my timing was great on that 😭 i said the same to max but he didn’t see it until after he voted as well but i’m pretty sure he was one of the votes to evict me
omg sam trying to sacrifice himself for me maybe you aren't the spawn of satan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 66 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 3:07 pm

Sandra Bullock wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:

You should have taken his money before putting him on the block, ensure he goes, then you have enough money for both you and Sam to be immune and then everyone except Ember and Debbie are immune.

I asked for his money before the ceremony he wouldn’t send it

LMAOOOO that should have been a red flag

It was and it was why I put him up anyway because for all I know he could have been lying and planning to send that to ember to get her immunity instead so I said fuck it get up there maybe we can get you out. It’s ridiculous he actually had 1000… because bitches left leaving him all their money as if he needs help 😂😭 if anything I regret not offering my money to help you get another vote power since mine didn’t amount to anything but I didn’t think of it at the time

It’s all good. You live and you learn. If I had more time I might have considered it but I felt like everything was so rushed. And again I was busy irl so it was hard to focus.

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 66 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 3:08 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Webkinz Love Frog wrote:
Omg I called you fucked in the head what was the context?
i nominated you
LMFAO WEBBY IS A BADDIE WTF I DIDNT KNOW THIS
Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 66 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 3:08 pm

You guys talk so much shit it’s gonna take some time to catch up

Sam Gardner and Negasonic Teenage Warhead like this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Webkinz Love Frog wrote:

My house meeting happened because of what Tony told me about the 8 person alliance replacing me with Webby lmao
omg ur so sensitive pls it aint even like that I just wanted allies >:{
Back to top Go down

Jennifer Check wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:

I wanted to Sad

As if I didn’t tell you this before lmaoooo drunken queen
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 66 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 3:09 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:

I wanted to Sad

thanks?

lmao i would have for sandra too but then the whole steve thing happened and i was still upset about it 😭
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 66 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 3:09 pm

It was rushed!! I wish it was one of those spaced out ones where the noms or veto was the next day or something lmao

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 66 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jury House
Page 66 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67  Next