Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

The Jury House

Go down 
+7
Arisa Cox
Squirt
Jennifer Check
Tony Stark
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
Sandra Bullock
Jerry The Mouse
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

The Jury House - Page 62 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 62 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 2:37 pm

I mean I think she might be in the finals regardless of who wins what but I’m guessing Steve will be the one to drag her there

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 62 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 2:39 pm

i asked steve before i left to drag dorothy to the end because he is winning anyways. that was the reason ember evicted me, so she could be dragged to the end by him instead 😂

Negasonic Teenage Warhead and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 62 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 2:40 pm

Embarrassing lmao
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 62 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 2:40 pm

Sam Gardner wrote:
i asked steve before i left to drag dorothy to the end because he is winning anyways.  that was the reason ember evicted me, so she could be dragged to the end by him instead 😂

wouldn't she want to get rid of dorothy then instead?
Back to top Go down

When Steve/Ember make finals and then we see the reveal LMAO
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 62 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 2:41 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
i asked steve before i left to drag dorothy to the end because he is winning anyways.  that was the reason ember evicted me, so she could be dragged to the end by him instead 😂

I mean I don’t think ember thinks Steve would drag Dorothy to the end, she thought he would drag Sam

Sam Gardner likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 62 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 2:41 pm

Sam Gardner wrote:
Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
lmao jerry was shocked to go up because ember wanted a final four alliance with me him and max literally the morning that she won hoh 😭 her strategy is just to make alliances so she’s no nominated and then turn on everyone asap!

when she was hoh at f8 i really think she only nominated steve to make sure he played in the veto but i don’t know that for a fact

lmao it’s just so messy. I still remember when she was wailing when Tony called her out for making a ton of alliances despite it being true. Good times.

And yeah she absolutely did. If she wanted Steve gone then she would have not allowed him to play. If she were smart she should have just kept him off the block so if he did win veto she can at least pretend like she wanted Steve gone. Now she’s just going to be seen as his bitch which is quite sad tbh.

i’m not really sure because she said she would use the veto on me if she won which could have been a lie and also we talked about getting a comp advantage for myself but instead she just gave me all her money for the 2 double votes 😂 she was 17 dollars short from immunity as well 😳 i think she might have wanted steve out if she was the one to do it and that’s why she was the main one pushing for steve to stay on sandras hoh.

She’s trying to get your jury vote bro

Jennifer Check likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

When Steve/Ember make finals and then we see the reveal LMAO

Oh we know we know 💀

Tony Stark and Negasonic Teenage Warhead like this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

Sandra Bullock wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:

I mean I don’t think ember thinks Steve would drag Dorothy to the end, she thought he would drag Sam

OHHHHHHHHH i'm in class i just be sayin shit

Sam Gardner likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 62 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 2:42 pm

Sam Gardner wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
lmao jerry was shocked to go up because ember wanted a final four alliance with me him and max literally the morning that she won hoh 😭 her strategy is just to make alliances so she’s no nominated and then turn on everyone asap!

when she was hoh at f8 i really think she only nominated steve to make sure he played in the veto but i don’t know that for a fact

lmao it’s just so messy. I still remember when she was wailing when Tony called her out for making a ton of alliances despite it being true. Good times.

And yeah she absolutely did. If she wanted Steve gone then she would have not allowed him to play. If she were smart she should have just kept him off the block so if he did win veto she can at least pretend like she wanted Steve gone. Now she’s just going to be seen as his bitch which is quite sad tbh.

i’m not really sure because she said she would use the veto on me if she won which could have been a lie and also we talked about getting a comp advantage for myself but instead she just gave me all her money for the 2 double votes 😂 she was 17 dollars short from immunity as well 😳 i think she might have wanted steve out if she was the one to do it and that’s why she was the main one pushing for steve to stay on sandras hoh.

She’s trying to get your jury vote bro

lmao i don’t think i would vote for her over anyone 😈

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 62 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 2:42 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:

Jennifer drunk in class too

Tony Stark and Jennifer Check like this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

so we're all in agreement ember kinqa sucks

Sam Gardner, Negasonic Teenage Warhead and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:

Jennifer drunk in class too
a girl can dream tbh

Back to top Go down
Webkinz Love Frog

Webkinz Love Frog

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 62 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 2:43 pm

Webkinz Love Frog wrote:
I think the only way Ember gets my vote is if she makes it to F2 with Max and then makes it through the finale without acknowledging me disliking every other answer she gives during the jury questioning 🥰

LMAOOOO that’s so funny. I know she was a fan of yours early on but after you were helping with Cruella with the BBE posting comp, she got really upset and told me that you were dead to her and she wanted you gone. I’ve never seen such a dramatic shift in personality except for maybe once at the grocery store when I saw a lady take away her sons action figure and then he threw a fit.

Honestly she was like my #1 until she tried to vote me out and then lied every time I tried to set her up to tell the truth. Literally everybody but Max threw her ass under the bus yet she talked to me like she made this great getaway I was so sick of her.

Tony Stark, Negasonic Teenage Warhead and Jennifer Check like this post

Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 62 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 2:43 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
so we're all in agreement ember kinqa sucks

you can take out the kinda

Negasonic Teenage Warhead and Jennifer Check like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 62 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jury House
Page 62 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 67  Next