Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

The Jury House

Go down 
+7
Arisa Cox
Squirt
Jennifer Check
Tony Stark
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
Sandra Bullock
Jerry The Mouse
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 50 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

The Jury House - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 33 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 6:49 pm

Sam Gardner wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
it was stupid ass fucking steve convincing me that her staying over webby was smarter and webby going full bullfrog on my ass making me think debbie was the better option it was sick

wait im confused by this because i remember talking with steve on how you wanted webkinz out and he said that would be the worst move for your game specifically...?

he told me not to put up debbie and said it would be dumb bc i had a 4 person alliance with him debbie and ember. he supported me in wanting webkinz out until i said i wanted debbie out while drunk in the morning and then he was like yeah that's smart.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 33 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 6:51 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
Fair enough. I kinda take things at face value. You mentioned you were open to hearing things out which to me is already an indicator that I’m already walking on eggshells, which is why I pitched my case. Then you said you were leaning towards evicting me even after all that so I’m not going to harass you. I know this game could get awkward and I’m not going to beg someone to stay just for them to feel uncomfortable about it and the results end up the same.

I knew that if I were to stay I would absolutely need to have at least four votes to stay. I knew Debbie, Max, and Kim were fine with me staying, and I know you/Dorothy were on the fence, but I had to try to appeal to both of you. And Dorothy’s whole thing to me sounded like she needed you on board to vote to keep me despite her promising that she was keeping me anyway. The whole thing just seemed off and once you confirmed you were voting me out her whole tune changed. And I didn’t have much time either. If I were going to stay I’d need to secure one other vote besides the 3 and then I would need them to buy the necessary powers. I had only until an hour before the deadline to really pitch my case which is why I didn’t bother when we had an hour left because even if you did change your mind at the last minute I already told my alliance to just save their money for the immunity.

lmao harass me if you needed to. I just found it odd that your 2 closest allies in the game didnt even try and save you, but you were willing to give them money for safety the following week. like you really just needed my vote and kims power and one more vote to force a tie and sandra would have kept you.

Dorothy is so odd about this vote, her and ember were the ones pushing for steve to stay because the ntw/kim/debbie trio but dorothy denies it. She was orginally going to keep you but then flipped within like 15 minutes....idk that whole vote was weird and i do wish it did end up differently but it is what it is at this point.
No one harass sam. he is an angel.. unlike the rest of you jury flops!

i'll put arsenic in food

Tony Stark likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 33 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 6:52 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
Steve is about the wreck these noobs in this comp

this comp is so horrible imma be honest when we were talking about super hero movies night one i was using google i ain't ever seen a single marvel movie

Tony Stark and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 33 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 6:52 pm

kill me tbh its what I want

I am liking all posts but Embers

I want to see her crazy come out HAHAHA

Sam Gardner, Negasonic Teenage Warhead and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

Sam Gardner wrote:
Fair enough. I kinda take things at face value. You mentioned you were open to hearing things out which to me is already an indicator that I’m already walking on eggshells, which is why I pitched my case. Then you said you were leaning towards evicting me even after all that so I’m not going to harass you. I know this game could get awkward and I’m not going to beg someone to stay just for them to feel uncomfortable about it and the results end up the same.

I knew that if I were to stay I would absolutely need to have at least four votes to stay. I knew Debbie, Max, and Kim were fine with me staying, and I know you/Dorothy were on the fence, but I had to try to appeal to both of you. And Dorothy’s whole thing to me sounded like she needed you on board to vote to keep me despite her promising that she was keeping me anyway. The whole thing just seemed off and once you confirmed you were voting me out her whole tune changed. And I didn’t have much time either. If I were going to stay I’d need to secure one other vote besides the 3 and then I would need them to buy the necessary powers. I had only until an hour before the deadline to really pitch my case which is why I didn’t bother when we had an hour left because even if you did change your mind at the last minute I already told my alliance to just save their money for the immunity.

lmao harass me if you needed to. I just found it odd that your 2 closest allies in the game didnt even try and save you, but you were willing to give them money for safety the following week. like you really just needed my vote and kims power and one more vote to force a tie and sandra would have kept you.

Dorothy is so odd about this vote, her and ember were the ones pushing for steve to stay because the ntw/kim/debbie trio but dorothy denies it. She was orginally going to keep you but then flipped within like 15 minutes....idk that whole vote was weird and i do wish it did end up differently but it is what it is at this point.

When I made the move I 100% had anticipated Dorothy being on board given the convos we had before we even played hoh. When I asked her right after I did it she said she’d be voting him out. Don’t know exactly what happened to change her mind and I regret not trying harder to flip her back
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 33 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 6:53 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:

this comp is so horrible imma be honest when we were talking about super hero movies night one i was using google i ain't ever seen a single marvel movie
LMAO NICE!!!! YOUR SOCIAL GAME>

BTW DUDE I THOUGHT U WERE SOPHIA AT FIRST CUZ WE TALKED IN APRIL ABOUT HOW MEGAN FOX IS HOT LOL

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 33 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 6:53 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:

BTW DUDE I THOUGHT U WERE SOPHIA AT FIRST CUZ WE TALKED IN APRIL ABOUT HOW MEGAN FOX IS HOT LOL
I THOGUHT YOU WERE SOPHIA AT FIRST FJDYSYSH

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 33 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 6:54 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:

Everyone with eyes thinks Megan fox is hot come on now

Tony Stark and Negasonic Teenage Warhead like this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 33 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 6:54 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:

I thought you or ember were sophia hahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 33 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 6:55 pm

Sam Gardner wrote:

I didn’t want to take away their immunity just to keep me around so I never pushed for them to take out some of their own money to do that. The last thing I wanted is them basically canceling their immunity just to get nominated the following week anyway. The money we had accumulated could have been enough for a vote steal and possibly a vote nullifier, which combined with Kim’s double vote would still make us fall short anyway so I didn’t want to make them waste all their money just for that. I needed your vote and once you told me no I knew it was a done deal. I didn’t throw in the towel beforehand and I tried doing as much as I could to stay without throwing them under the bus. Even if I threw out their name to people I told them about it so it wasn’t a shock to anyone. But once I knew the votes were not in my favor I was not about to waste any more time on campaigning. I was actually super busy with work anyway and Kathy knows I was swamped with project deadlines and I was already juggling that with competitions (like me doing the HOH during a zoom call). So once I knew it was a done deal I just focused on working instead because I can make that prize money in a a few days. Not going to jeopardize my actual job for an online game PLS.

I don’t care for Ember or Dorothy. I really hope the final two isn’t them lmao.

Kim Ki-Jung and Sam Gardner like this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 33 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 6:55 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:

i thought you or sandra and it is so embarrassing of me to have absolutely no idea who she was for so long yeah..... why are we like this

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 33 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 6:57 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:

i thought you or sandra and it is so embarrassing of me to have absolutely no idea who she was for so long yeah..... why are we like this

I wish I was 😭😂😂

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 33 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 6:57 pm

Lmao I rly haven't read any jury post today with more than 4 lines in a post... small brain cant handle yalls high level analysis

Sam Gardner and Jennifer Check like this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Sandra Bullock wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:

I wish I was 😭😂😂
All the fake Sophias needed to align its true

Negasonic Teenage Warhead and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 33 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 6:58 pm

tony ur my favorite us sharing one brain cell that barely worked was my favorite part of this game

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jury House
Page 33 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 50 ... 67  Next