Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Power of Veto Ceremony #16 - Debbie Jellinsky

Go down 
+3
Kim Ki-Jung
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
Arisa Cox
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Power of Veto Ceremony #16 - Debbie Jellinsky Empty
PostSubject: Power of Veto Ceremony #16 - Debbie Jellinsky   Power of Veto Ceremony #16 - Debbie Jellinsky EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 10:46 pm

Power of Veto Ceremony #16 - Debbie Jellinsky Big-brother-power-of-veto-ss

Take a seat Houseguests,

Kim & Negasonic, you have just a few minutes to state your case on this thread on why Debbie should use the Power of Veto on you.

Debbie, you have until 11:46pm EST tonight (60 minutes from now) to post your decision on this thread.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #16 - Debbie Jellinsky   Power of Veto Ceremony #16 - Debbie Jellinsky EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 10:49 pm

Debbie, I think you should save me with the veto because I technically would have had two matches but Arisa kept changing it so that I would fail. You saw it, the names were there!

Arisa Cox, Batgirl, Max Gentile, Tony Stark, Steve Harrington, Peach Salinger, Cruella de Vil and like this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #16 - Debbie Jellinsky   Power of Veto Ceremony #16 - Debbie Jellinsky EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 10:57 pm

Debbie, I would appreciate POV being used on me. But ultimately, do what is best for your game

Batgirl, Tony Stark, Steve Harrington, Jaida Essence Hall, Peach Salinger, Cruella de Vil and Debbie Jellinsky like this post

Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #16 - Debbie Jellinsky   Power of Veto Ceremony #16 - Debbie Jellinsky EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 11:01 pm

Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
Debbie, I think you should save me with the veto because I technically would have had two matches but Arisa kept changing it so that I would fail. You saw it, the names were there!

Arisa always playing sick games, it’s true

Arisa Cox, Tony Stark, Kim Ki-Jung and Negasonic Teenage Warhead like this post

Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #16 - Debbie Jellinsky   Power of Veto Ceremony #16 - Debbie Jellinsky EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 11:02 pm

Back when my arch nemesis and DL lover Jennifer Check was on the block during my HOH, I made a promise to Kim that should she help me take her out, I would use the next opportunity I had to save her. I have to honor that promise and I am sorry Sandra for the position it now puts you in. I’m using the Power of Veto on Kim.

Tony Stark, Kim Ki-Jung, Jaida Essence Hall, Peach Salinger and Jennifer Check like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #16 - Debbie Jellinsky   Power of Veto Ceremony #16 - Debbie Jellinsky EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 11:05 pm

Sandra you now have until 12:05am to post a replacement nominee on this thread
Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #16 - Debbie Jellinsky   Power of Veto Ceremony #16 - Debbie Jellinsky EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 11:06 pm

Thank you so so much Debbie. And thank you for sticking to your word. I appreciate it a lot

Jaida Essence Hall and Debbie Jellinsky like this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #16 - Debbie Jellinsky   Power of Veto Ceremony #16 - Debbie Jellinsky EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 12:04 am

I didn't expect to be doing this but it's just what is in my gut ... this is the toughest decision for me to make all season long. And at the end of the day this is literally killing me to do because I don't want to be making a mistake and I actually love and adore you and have no reason to think that you would be coming for me. But I can't beat you. Absolutely nobody can. And the offer you made me was good but at the same time if you are safe this week and next week, I dont see us ever getting you out if you get to the rounds where you can play in every single veto and win them. If I take this shot and miss than I realize that I am fucked, but I have to look at trying to make my odds of winning any comps better at the end. And I hate to be a total asshole slime ball for doing this to you, like truly and honestly.

Steve, I love you so much. But I can't let you get to the end of this game if I want any shot myself. If this is my shot at power in this game I need to take a swing. I dont think I could ever say sorry enough times.

Tony Stark, Steve Harrington, Ted Lasso, Jaida Essence Hall, Cruella de Vil and Wendy Williams like this post

Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #16 - Debbie Jellinsky   Power of Veto Ceremony #16 - Debbie Jellinsky EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 12:07 am

wow ok. good luck

Tony Stark, Anna Kendrick and Wendy Williams like this post

Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #16 - Debbie Jellinsky   Power of Veto Ceremony #16 - Debbie Jellinsky EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 12:09 am

it's a game, don't feel bad.

Tony Stark and Wendy Williams like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #16 - Debbie Jellinsky   Power of Veto Ceremony #16 - Debbie Jellinsky EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 12:09 am

When Steve pulls out the diamond power of veto and nominates Tony again 🤭

Tony Stark, Steve Harrington and Debbie Jellinsky like this post

Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #16 - Debbie Jellinsky   Power of Veto Ceremony #16 - Debbie Jellinsky EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 12:22 am

Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
When Steve pulls out the diamond power of veto and nominates Tony again 🤭

PLEASE

Tony Stark and Negasonic Teenage Warhead like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #16 - Debbie Jellinsky   Power of Veto Ceremony #16 - Debbie Jellinsky Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1