Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Power of Veto Ceremony #2 - Debbie Jellinsky & Dorothy Gale

Go down 
+4
Debbie Jellinsky
Cosmo
Sailor Moon
Arisa Cox
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Power of Veto Ceremony #2 - Debbie Jellinsky & Dorothy Gale Empty
PostSubject: Power of Veto Ceremony #2 - Debbie Jellinsky & Dorothy Gale   Power of Veto Ceremony #2 - Debbie Jellinsky & Dorothy Gale EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 8:42 pm

Power of Veto Ceremony #2 - Debbie Jellinsky & Dorothy Gale Big-brother-power-of-veto-ss

Take a seat Houseguests,

Peach & Rebecca you have just a few minutes to state your case on this thread on why Dorothy should use the Power of Veto on you.

Cosmo & Sailor Moon you have just a few minutes to state your case on this thread on why Debbie should use the Power of Veto on you.

Dorothy & Debbie, you have until 9:42pm EST tonight (60 minutes from now) to post your decision on this thread.

Thank you

Squirt and Debbie Jellinsky like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Sailor Moon

Sailor Moon

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #2 - Debbie Jellinsky & Dorothy Gale   Power of Veto Ceremony #2 - Debbie Jellinsky & Dorothy Gale EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 8:46 pm

Thank you Arisa!
Debbie congrats on HOH and POV you truly are an All Star!
Debbie I have a lot of game left to play and I really don’t want to leave this journey so soon! Please use this veto to save me and let me show you how I can be loyal! I want to continue playing and I want to be part of this season! Whatever you need I can be there for you as an ally!
Back to top Go down
Cosmo

Cosmo

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #2 - Debbie Jellinsky & Dorothy Gale   Power of Veto Ceremony #2 - Debbie Jellinsky & Dorothy Gale EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 8:49 pm

Debbie, how DARE you slay so hard? Congrats on winning the veto. Of course I would love to come down but I will respect your decision either way and hope we can move past this week!
Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #2 - Debbie Jellinsky & Dorothy Gale   Power of Veto Ceremony #2 - Debbie Jellinsky & Dorothy Gale EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 8:52 pm

Thank you both so much for your pitches and coming to me directly following the competition. I've explained my reasoning to you both and I hope that you both understand that unfortunately, this week I will not be using the Power of Veto. Good luck with campaigning.

Negasonic Teenage Warhead, Cruella de Vil, Sandra Bullock and Cosmo like this post

Back to top Go down
Negasonic Teenage Warhead

Negasonic Teenage Warhead

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #2 - Debbie Jellinsky & Dorothy Gale   Power of Veto Ceremony #2 - Debbie Jellinsky & Dorothy Gale EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 8:57 pm

Not Sailor disliking lmao

Ted Lasso, Sailor Moon, Sandra Bullock, Jennifer Check and Debbie Jellinsky like this post

Back to top Go down
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #2 - Debbie Jellinsky & Dorothy Gale   Power of Veto Ceremony #2 - Debbie Jellinsky & Dorothy Gale EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 9:04 pm

We’ve spoken in private, and I’ve explained my reasoning on why I think it’s best not to use the POV. I hope the two of you can understand, Rebecca and Peaches. Rather than waste another 40 minutes, I’ve decided to respond now. With that, I have decided not to use the Power of Veto! I wish you both the best of luck!
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #2 - Debbie Jellinsky & Dorothy Gale   Power of Veto Ceremony #2 - Debbie Jellinsky & Dorothy Gale EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 9:05 pm

Wait u guys can see dislikes? How

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down
Squirt

Squirt

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #2 - Debbie Jellinsky & Dorothy Gale   Power of Veto Ceremony #2 - Debbie Jellinsky & Dorothy Gale EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 9:35 pm

Good Luck nominees. My DMs are open if you want to campaign or send me BBQ$ I do take bribes Smile

Cosmo likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #2 - Debbie Jellinsky & Dorothy Gale   Power of Veto Ceremony #2 - Debbie Jellinsky & Dorothy Gale Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1