Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Power of Veto Ceremony #20 - Steve Harrington

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Power of Veto Ceremony #20 - Steve Harrington Empty
PostSubject: Power of Veto Ceremony #20 - Steve Harrington   Power of Veto Ceremony #20 - Steve Harrington EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 10:44 pm

Power of Veto Ceremony #20 - Steve Harrington Big-brother-power-of-veto-ss

Take a seat Houseguests,

Debbie & Max, you have just a few minutes to state your case on this thread on why Steve should use the Power of Veto on you.

Steve, you have until 11:44pm EST tonight (60 minutes from now) to post your decision on this thread.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #20 - Steve Harrington   Power of Veto Ceremony #20 - Steve Harrington EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 10:46 pm

Hi stave, I am still in the escape room I went to earlier. The key to me getting out? I need a gold circle with a line through It to finish this puzzle. It’s odd I think I have seen you with this puzzle piece so I was wondering if you could give It to me ? Otherwise I’ll be stuck in here forever. Thanks!

Steve Harrington, Ember McLain and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #20 - Steve Harrington   Power of Veto Ceremony #20 - Steve Harrington EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 10:50 pm

You know how I feel about you, about this game and about this next round. Give one of us a shot at that crown. Power of Veto Ceremony #20 - Steve Harrington 2764

Steve Harrington and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #20 - Steve Harrington   Power of Veto Ceremony #20 - Steve Harrington EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 11:43 pm

this is a weirdly hard decision for me.

debbie, i have loved playing this game with you more than anything tbh, you and i have always kept it fun with one another through every single up and down, and through every single challenge. we've made many deals; we've stuck to some, half-kept some, and disregarded others. it's kept things beyond interesting to say the least, and there is not a single person that i've had this complicated a relationship with. so complicated that this is the hardest decision i feel i'm making.

i know one person playing in the next hoh for me is better than none, but i also know that the veto DOES decide everything too. do i want to worsen my odds in the most important comp of the season by having the other local comp beast around? you almost beat me tonight. i know you say you would not take me out, but the logical decision would be for you to do so. i'm worried that temptation would be too great at final 4, as you'd win the game easily with that action, without question. you'd have my vote without a doubt. i think you'd have everyone's.

you genuinely are the only person who i believe would be willing to keep me off the block next week. that's why i wanted you to win the last hoh so badly. i knew i had an actual chance with you that NO ONE else in this game would have given me. i know we really were planning to use the veto on each other the past couple rounds, i don't doubt it, but at final 4, when the most prominent thing to worry about afterward is the final hoh? i know i would never keep me around, any deal be damned. i can't worsen my odds in the final veto of the season, i just can't, and i'm so sorry debbie.

max, i hope you can get out of that escape room with a different shaped piece <3

with that, i've chosen not to use the power of veto.

good luck max and debbie, i love you all a lot, nothing but respect  Power of Veto Ceremony #20 - Steve Harrington 2764

Max Gentile likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #20 - Steve Harrington   Power of Veto Ceremony #20 - Steve Harrington Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1