Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Power of Veto Ceremony #7 - Debbie Jellinsky

Go down 
+4
Jennifer Check
Debbie Jellinsky
Cruella de Vil
Arisa Cox
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Power of Veto Ceremony #7 - Debbie Jellinsky Empty
PostSubject: Power of Veto Ceremony #7 - Debbie Jellinsky   Power of Veto Ceremony #7 - Debbie Jellinsky EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 2:16 pm

Power of Veto Ceremony #7 - Debbie Jellinsky Big-brother-power-of-veto-ss

Take a seat Houseguests,

Cruella, you have just a few minutes to state your case on this thread on why Debbie should use the Power of Veto on you.

Debbie, you have until 4:16pm EST tonight (120 minutes from now) to post your decision on this thread.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #7 - Debbie Jellinsky   Power of Veto Ceremony #7 - Debbie Jellinsky EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 2:20 pm

Use the veto on me because yes
Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #7 - Debbie Jellinsky   Power of Veto Ceremony #7 - Debbie Jellinsky EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 3:35 pm

Power of Veto Ceremony #7 - Debbie Jellinsky Giphy

I have decided to use the Power of Veto on myself.

Over to you, Jenny!
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #7 - Debbie Jellinsky   Power of Veto Ceremony #7 - Debbie Jellinsky EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 3:38 pm

Damn, here I thought I had a chance
Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #7 - Debbie Jellinsky   Power of Veto Ceremony #7 - Debbie Jellinsky EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 3:38 pm

Maybe next time.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #7 - Debbie Jellinsky   Power of Veto Ceremony #7 - Debbie Jellinsky EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 3:39 pm

Jaida take a seat. Let me stay standing for this DPOV.
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #7 - Debbie Jellinsky   Power of Veto Ceremony #7 - Debbie Jellinsky EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 3:40 pm

I have been nominated by someone who was given HoH after taking a Pride punishment in the last HoH comp, that means the person who won is Ember. Ember, it seems to me as though you directly nominated me yourself. I love you, but you definitely gave this to Jennifer so you and her could see one of me or Debbie home.

I choose to use my DIAMOND POWER OF VETO on myself because I refuse to go home at this time. I nominate Ember McLain in my place. Ember, as far as I’m concerned, in my mind you had just as much of a hand in my nomination as Jennifer did, so I’m sorry but this is just how the line in the sand has been drawn.

Matt Bomer and Debbie Jellinsky like this post

Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #7 - Debbie Jellinsky   Power of Veto Ceremony #7 - Debbie Jellinsky EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 3:40 pm

Congrats for flushing something like that out so soon, I really am impressed. No hard feelings over here
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #7 - Debbie Jellinsky   Power of Veto Ceremony #7 - Debbie Jellinsky EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 3:43 pm

This ceremony will officially end at 4:38pm EST. I didn't have time to give Jennifer an hour to renom.
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #7 - Debbie Jellinsky   Power of Veto Ceremony #7 - Debbie Jellinsky EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 3:43 pm

That is a valid DPOV
Back to top Go down
Jerry The Mouse

Jerry The Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #7 - Debbie Jellinsky   Power of Veto Ceremony #7 - Debbie Jellinsky EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 3:44 pm

Power of Veto Ceremony #7 - Debbie Jellinsky 1f62e  Power of Veto Ceremony #7 - Debbie Jellinsky 1f62e  Power of Veto Ceremony #7 - Debbie Jellinsky 1f62e  Power of Veto Ceremony #7 - Debbie Jellinsky 1f62e  Power of Veto Ceremony #7 - Debbie Jellinsky 1f62e
Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #7 - Debbie Jellinsky   Power of Veto Ceremony #7 - Debbie Jellinsky EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 3:44 pm

Congrats Cruella, this just feels RIGHT.
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #7 - Debbie Jellinsky   Power of Veto Ceremony #7 - Debbie Jellinsky EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 3:45 pm

What feels right is the Diet Root Beer I had to chug in order to buy that DPOV.

So many burps.

Power of Veto Ceremony #7 - Debbie Jellinsky CfUHMfB

Matt Bomer and Debbie Jellinsky like this post

Back to top Go down
Matt Bomer

Matt Bomer

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #7 - Debbie Jellinsky   Power of Veto Ceremony #7 - Debbie Jellinsky EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 3:54 pm

oh wow
thank you for the safety cruella!
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #7 - Debbie Jellinsky   Power of Veto Ceremony #7 - Debbie Jellinsky EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 3:59 pm

Cruella de Vil wrote:

{Edited this part out because I didn't want to be rude.}

I choose to use my DIAMOND POWER OF VETO on myself because I refuse to go home at this time. I nominate Ember McLain in my place. Ember, as far as I’m concerned, in my mind you had just as much of a hand in my nomination as Jennifer did- if I'm wrong about that, then I'm wrong about that, so I’m sorry but this is just how the line in the sand has been drawn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #7 - Debbie Jellinsky   Power of Veto Ceremony #7 - Debbie Jellinsky Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next