Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Room for Max & NTW

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

Room for Max & NTW - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & NTW   Room for Max & NTW - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 12:14 pm

Lmao it’s ok I understood what u meant … poor Kathy put so much work into that like bundle twist JD all the items u can but andnnone of us even have enough money 😭😭
Back to top Go down
Negasonic Teenage Warhead

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & NTW   Room for Max & NTW - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 12:19 pm

Nah that shit was expensive as hell lmaooo.

I don’t think she realized how expensive everything would be lmfao. Or maybe it was a troll attempt from the very beginning lmaoo.

Max Gentile likes this post

Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & NTW   Room for Max & NTW - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 12:31 pm

Lmao true 😭 like I’ve only spent like 100 this game and I still only have 500
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & NTW   Room for Max & NTW - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 12:39 pm

I’m so mad I wasted money on a vote steal. I would have had enough for both of us to be safe Sad fucking Debbie was paranoid as hell lmaooo
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & NTW   Room for Max & NTW - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 1:19 pm

I gave money to ember for the triple vote when she was on the block and she stayed by liek 8 votes that’s when I knew she was overaligned
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & NTW   Room for Max & NTW - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 1:39 pm

LMAO makes sense. I’m surprised about that one so much. I thought she was sincere in our three Sad but hey it’s the game I guess. She used the triple vote right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & NTW   Room for Max & NTW - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 4:38 pm

I think I’m too honest with that woman help lmaoooo

Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & NTW   Room for Max & NTW - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 4:58 pm

Well Steve bought It , but used It on her yes. She’s mentioned a few times recently how you’re the only person left not to hit the block too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & NTW   Room for Max & NTW - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 5:02 pm

lmaoooo so here’s what you missed -

I approached Dorothy about possibly voting out Sandra if noms are the same. Gonna be busy later so I figured I’d just ask her since I trust her.

Somehow ember and Sandra find out about it. Dorothy the only one I told. And I didn’t say if Jerry had any votes locked btw. I just suggested it since Sandra is shady.

So ember approaches me about it and she gets upset because she thought I was evicting Jerry. I told her that I never promised that. Anyway I’ve had to do a lot of talking with her. Idk what she thinks about me but she insists I’m not a replacement option and still trusts me or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & NTW   Room for Max & NTW - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 5:26 pm

Jesus LMAO not this mess …

I just sent ember an essay about how it’s good that you’re blowing up your game bc then we don’t have to target you other people will next week. Just to try and ensure you aren’t renom
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & NTW   Room for Max & NTW - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 5:30 pm

lmao it’s fine I’m gonna lay low now. People kept telling me all day about how I haven’t been nominated and I’m a big threat etc so I had to downplay it a bit and taint my game so it doesn’t seem too threatening to people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & NTW   Room for Max & NTW - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 5:30 pm

Also you’re a rockstar I love you
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & NTW   Room for Max & NTW - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 6:04 pm

Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
lmao it’s fine I’m gonna lay low now. People kept telling me all day about how I haven’t been nominated and I’m a big threat etc so I had to downplay it a bit and taint my game so it doesn’t seem too threatening to people.

yeah…. on purpose … suuyrreee😂
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & NTW   Room for Max & NTW - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 6:06 pm

You really think I’m that unhinged?

When I become calm for the rest of the season 💅🏼
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & NTW   Room for Max & NTW - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 6:13 pm

Ember McLain wrote:
Exactly. Like why tf would she do that? Cuz now i’m heavily considering putting her up if someone comes down. But I don’t want her to go home. She wouldn’t come after us. But now I will 100% have to do Kim so that she doesn’t try any stupid sneaky shit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & NTW   Room for Max & NTW - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Room for Max & NTW
Page 3 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next