Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Room for Max & NTW

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Negasonic Teenage Warhead

Room for Max & NTW - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & NTW   Room for Max & NTW - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 9:18 am

It’s kinda silly and for all I know I could be evicted in the next few rounds. But I guess it doesn’t hurt to ask Razz

You’re saving up bbq bucks for immunity for the final eight right? Do you happen to have any spare bbq bucks? It costs 600 for immunity but there’s an unlimited number of those. It also costs 500 for the quarantine power which is immunity too except you’re isolated from everyone else and not voting. Obviously if you barely have enough for just you I’m fine with that lmaoooo but if you have more than that, I wouldn’t mind your chump change Razz
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & NTW   Room for Max & NTW - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 10:08 am

I was already gonna do that lol
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & NTW   Room for Max & NTW - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 10:09 am

But right now I only have 548. I could always do the quarantine power too and give you whatever so I don’t even need the 600. I really want you here Smile I didn’t even know ab the quarantine one I don’t read
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & NTW   Room for Max & NTW - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 10:09 am

Which one are you going for anyway? Quarantine is cheaper plus it means you don’t gotta get your hands dirty. Immunity is better if you’d rather have a say in the vote.
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & NTW   Room for Max & NTW - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 10:34 am

I was going for immunity but that’s true I’d rather not vote. It’s only 500? I’ll send you my extras but not until the last minute so I can maximize what I can give u from trust rankings and such
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & NTW   Room for Max & NTW - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 10:36 am

I’ll prob like 100 to give u .. what do u have on ur own
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & NTW   Room for Max & NTW - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 10:37 am

Yeah that works we can hold off. Ideally I’d like to win HOH next round, try to get Steve out, and then fall back on immunity so I have time to do damage control if I have to lmao.

Quarantine is only 500 but it’s only the first two people to buy it. Plus I think you gotta complete a task for it. It can’t be that hard if Cruella did it lmaoooo.
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & NTW   Room for Max & NTW - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 10:39 am

Wait lol we can’t
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & NTW   Room for Max & NTW - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 10:39 am

U need to bribe them with $100 and then do a task. So we’d both need 600
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & NTW   Room for Max & NTW - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 11:11 am

I have 456 as of the last update.

I think we just need 100 to get in but you don’t actually have to pay them for it. So maybe you can buy the quarantine power and after it’s confirmed that you get it, you can transfer 100 to me so then I have 556. Then hopefully I can do enough trust rankings and win a comp to get the rest of the money which would only be like 44 more, then I can go for immunity
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & NTW   Room for Max & NTW - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 11:16 am

No I know u have to pay bc Jen did when she bought the amaretto sour
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & NTW   Room for Max & NTW - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 11:17 am

Honestly I feel like we can just both get to 600 it’s not far off. There’s at least 4 days until F8 thats $40 in just trust rankings and drs. Then there’s this vote coming. That’s 15 if you vote early and say you’re staying sober u get that extra 5 . Hoh and veto participation next week. I should have enough to transfer you at least 40 at that point
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & NTW   Room for Max & NTW - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 11:17 am

That’s so gay lmao

Max Gentile likes this post

Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & NTW   Room for Max & NTW - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 11:46 am

Well yes. But I really think we can get us both to 600 anyways
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & NTW   Room for Max & NTW - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 11:53 am

I wasn’t saying your post right before mine as gay btw, I meant the one before that one lmao.

But yeah I’m just gonna keep up the dr posts and trust rankings for easy money. We are so close. If I win the HOH then that’ll help out a ton too, so fingers crossed!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & NTW   Room for Max & NTW - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Room for Max & NTW
Page 2 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next