Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

POV 11 - Who Killed Doja Cat?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

POV 11 - Who Killed Doja Cat? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: POV 11 - Who Killed Doja Cat?   POV 11 - Who Killed Doja Cat? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 9:15 pm

Have fun baby <3. Sorry this is a lot right after a surgery Sad
Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: POV 11 - Who Killed Doja Cat?   POV 11 - Who Killed Doja Cat? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 9:18 pm

If I wasn't enjoying it I would simply be sleeping. You're helping distract me. This is fucking amazing, your mind! I'll write a fun address to the Jury and soon be done <3

Arisa Cox and Wendy Williams like this post

Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: POV 11 - Who Killed Doja Cat?   POV 11 - Who Killed Doja Cat? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 9:20 pm

Notes I took in case of interest!

OKAY I'm done

Here's all my notes

- Submit your opening statement in your Diary Room
- You do not have to get the extra clues, but it will help you since the jurors will know all the information & you might try to pitch them the wrong suspect
- You have until midnight to submit your final opening statement
- It cannot be more than 700 words
- You must name who did it, how they did it & why

ojo Cat - Died between 9.55am and 10.10am, blunt force trauma to the head, plastic found in wound came from hand of doll. Black hair found on Doja, not hers, is female.

--

Big Miss Steak - ex lover and friend of Doja. Lot of lust. Known to fuck with Doja when she doesn't expect it. Missed a date with Bob but wasn't in her room. He may have got room number wrong, though cos he's hard of hearing.

Robbie Mercer - deceive you. Wants centre of attention. Glutton for it and didn't like Dojo stealing spotlight. Tyler says Robbie was with him but is nervous and shifty when pushed for answers on the timeline. maybe gay lovers cuteeee.

Theodora Crain - didn't like Dojo's hold over people. Thirst and greed to win too much. Theodora walked with Blossom into studio at 10.32 holding coffee. Brenda says she was running late, limping without a shoe. Nicki text Brenda to say she thinks it was Theodora.

Baby Yoda - Baby Yoda never helped Doja. Stood aside to let her take the heat. Sloth. ​​Argued with Nicki at lunch buffet. Upset with Nicki. He is however cleared because he is too small to hit Doja in the head and he was texting her up to one minute after her potential time of death. His DNA was also only found on the inside of the dressing room.

Blossom - Daffodils nickname from Doja. Never stopped fighting. Wrath. Blossom was helping Doja get sponsors for a new charity, though, according to Robin. Clears her?

Bayleigh Dayton - Lot of envy from Bay to Dojo. Wanted HBIC. Tired of being made fun of for being social and loving people. Wanted respect like Doja. Rose saw Bayleigh go into Doja's room but Doja didn't seem to be there. Later got drunk, told everyone she was sorry and was brandishing a shoe - Theo's?

Nicki - Pride. Didn't enjoy another BillBoard topping artist around. Liked Big Miss messing with Doja. Pride took hit when Doja won AFP over Nicki. Argued with Yoda at lunch buffet. Upset Yoda.

ALSO: Skeeter heard at least 2 women arguing about "winner" and "barbecue".
Back to top Go down
Wendy Williams

Wendy Williams

PostSubject: Re: POV 11 - Who Killed Doja Cat?   POV 11 - Who Killed Doja Cat? - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 12:15 pm

Debbie Jellinsky wrote:
oh it was angelina from the rugrats using cynthia then!

Not Angelina lmaoo
Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: POV 11 - Who Killed Doja Cat?   POV 11 - Who Killed Doja Cat? - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 12:21 pm

Wendy Williams wrote:
Debbie Jellinsky wrote:
oh it was angelina from the rugrats using cynthia then!

Not Angelina lmaoo

LMFAO THE AUTOCORRECT I DIDNT EVEN REALISE

Negasonic Teenage Warhead and Wendy Williams like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POV 11 - Who Killed Doja Cat?   POV 11 - Who Killed Doja Cat? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

POV 11 - Who Killed Doja Cat?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3