Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Who Killed Doja Cat?

Go down 
+8
Jennifer Check
Jerry The Mouse
Debbie Jellinsky
Sandra Bullock
Dorothy Gale
Webkinz Love Frog
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
Arisa Cox
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Who Killed Doja Cat? Empty
PostSubject: Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Who Killed Doja Cat?   Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Who Killed Doja Cat? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 8:00 pm

Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Who Killed Doja Cat? 112482696_doja-cat-1392x1044-1

Welcome Houseguests,

Veto players

Jennifer Check
Debbie Jellinsky
Webkinz Love Frog
Sandra Bullock
Steve Harrington
Dorothy Gale

For this challenge, you will become the detectives & prosecution on this case we've been working on. We know it ends in a hung jury, but let's see if it would stand a better outcome if you were the ones in charge of figuring out what happened to our beloved Doja Cat.

In 5 minutes I will introduce the 7 suspects to you & you will have a small description for each with a potential motive. You will then be given the chance to win additional clues at the crime scene (items found, witness interviews etc.) You will also be given the chance to win the Coroners Report so you can use this in your case.

Once you have everything you need, you will start working on your case. You will have to build your opening statement for the jury & convince them that the person you feel is responsible actually did it. Whoever does the best job convincing a panel of judges (jurors) will win the Power of Veto.

Rules

- Submit your opening statement in your Diary Room
- You do not have to get the extra clues, but it will help you since the jurors will know all the information & you might try to pitch them the wrong suspect
- You have until midnight to submit your final opening statement
- It cannot be more than 700 words
- You must name who did it, how they did it & why

Questions?

Ted Lasso, Dorothy Gale and Wendy Williams like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Who Killed Doja Cat?   Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Who Killed Doja Cat? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 8:01 pm

Rip James
Back to top Go down
Webkinz Love Frog

Webkinz Love Frog

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Who Killed Doja Cat?   Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Who Killed Doja Cat? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 8:01 pm

Is it auto loss if we pitch the wrong person? Or is it just gonna be who makes the most compelling case?
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

If Doja Cat goes missing, I don't know you Arisa, and I don't know BBQ
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

When I did the mock trial in middle school and was the prosecuting lawyer, I lost...
Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

IT WASN'T ME I SWEAR.
Back to top Go down
Jerry The Mouse

Jerry The Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Who Killed Doja Cat?   Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Who Killed Doja Cat? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 8:03 pm

We can skip the comp, I did it

Negasonic Teenage Warhead, Sandra Bullock and Wendy Williams like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Who Killed Doja Cat?   Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Who Killed Doja Cat? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 8:04 pm

Webkinz, I mean if you convince them you could still win, but there are a few suspects who are cleared in the clues if you get them all, so it might sound weird
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Who Killed Doja Cat?   Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Who Killed Doja Cat? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 8:05 pm

I will open the crime scene area at 8:10pm EST to let you read the suspects. It's going to be it's own area above the backyard
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Who Killed Doja Cat?   Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Who Killed Doja Cat? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 8:05 pm

The 7 Suspects

A little throw back to the Seven Deadly Sins round

Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Who Killed Doja Cat? D3c487fce673c9a7d3f1d4975cf91154

Big Miss Steak & Doja Cat have a long lasting enemies to friends to lovers back to enemies relationship. There's a lot of lust to go around the room between those two, but they just could never get it together long enough to be successful together. Big Miss Steak is known to try to fuck with Doja Cat when she least expect it.

Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Who Killed Doja Cat? 63169-29813

Robbie Mercer is someone most of you would not expect to see as a potential suspect. Don't let that angelic face deceive you. Robbie Mercer wanted to be the center of attention & Doja Cat kept stealing it away from him. He was a glutton for it & could not stand Doja Cat & how she stole the show when she walked into a room he was trying to be the center of.

Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Who Killed Doja Cat? 599b9b7c-400d-413e-82f9-80c117360845-hill-house-theo

Theodora Crain in all her hunchback splendor did not like the hold Doja Cat had over her people. She knew that her best path to victory was to eliminate & eradicate Doja Cat from the house. Nothing Doja Cat did ever worked on Theodora. The greed & thirst to win was just too grand for Theodora.

Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Who Killed Doja Cat? The_Child_aka_Baby_Yoda_%28Star_Wars%29

Baby Yoda looks sweet & innocent. Doja Cat believed he was on her side & he was, but Baby Yoda was not about to lift a finger to win anything to save her. Like a sloth, he stood by as she was attacked over & over again until her ultimate demise.

Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Who Killed Doja Cat? Blossom-Powerpuff-Girls-paint-by-numbers

Blossom & Doja Cat were mortal enemies. Doja Cat felt "Daffodils" little shoe on her neck the entire time, even after she was gone. Those 2 were at each others throat & never unclenched. Doja Cat was never able to escape Blossoms wrath.

Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Who Killed Doja Cat? Bayleigh-dayton-married-swaggy-c-net-worth-family

Bayleigh Dayton & Doja Cat were on the same side of things, they got along, they smiled at each other, they talked like they were on the same page, but a lot of envy lived inside Bayleigh. She wanted to be seen as a HBIC. She was tired of people making fun of her for being a social player that just tells people she loves them, she wanted to have the respect she saw Doja Cat get right off the bat.

Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Who Killed Doja Cat? Nicki-minaj

Nicki Minaj was a friend to Doja Cat, but don't let the power of pride fool you. She did not enjoy having another billboard chart toping artist around. Deep down, she always liked to see Big Miss Steak mess with Doja Cat, she felt like a Queen watching her from the sidelines. Her pride took a hit when Doja Cat, a pre juror, won AFP over her & we might be living the aftermath right now.

Last edited by Arisa Cox on Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Steve Harrington, Ember McLain, Sandra Bullock and Wendy Williams like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Who Killed Doja Cat?   Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Who Killed Doja Cat? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 8:10 pm

The 3 rooms in the crime scene area are open now
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Who Killed Doja Cat?   Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Who Killed Doja Cat? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 9:38 pm

The pictures I posted are just pictures I remembered them using throughout the season. If they ever had other hair colour, that counts too. Don't put too much into the pictures used

Max Gentile likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Who Killed Doja Cat?   Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Who Killed Doja Cat? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 10:38 pm

The way I cant write an entire murder plot in under 700 words Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Who Killed Doja Cat? 1f625

Steve Harrington and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Webkinz Love Frog

Webkinz Love Frog

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Who Killed Doja Cat?   Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Who Killed Doja Cat? EmptySat Aug 21, 2021 12:04 am

Arisa I couldnt get my thing to send in my DR so it's in your Twitter DMS.
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Who Killed Doja Cat?   Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Who Killed Doja Cat? EmptySat Aug 21, 2021 3:53 am

Additional Clues

Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Who Killed Doja Cat? Clues

1- (Video surveillance shows Theodora & Blossom walking into the studio at 10:32am EST each holding a coffee in their hand)
2- (A black hair not belonging to Doja Cat was found on her body)
3- (Baby Yoda's fingerprint was found only on the handle of the door inside the dressing room, nowhere else)
4- (The DNA found on the body that did not match Doja Cat's was female)
5- (Phone records show that Baby Yoda had been texting Doja Cat up until 10:11am without any replies from her)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Who Killed Doja Cat?   Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Who Killed Doja Cat? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next