Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Nominations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Nominations   Nominations EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 4:52 pm

i’m nominating cruella and kim.

going into this week i didnt think i’d do this, but with 12 prizes being given out besides the hoh, i have to adjust and i think it is just in my best interest to flush out as many powers as i can. even if its risky and going to make people mad at me, going into the next weeks with less powers floating around makes sense.

cruella i’m sorry, but as everyone knows, you got a pov, so i would like that flushed out.

kim, i am really sorry too, but u honestly never vote the same way as me, and you’re very very nice but we do not seem to be on the same page in this game! u are not my target at all, but you told me you came in 8th in the challenge, and i don’t think that is even possible considering the post count u were on when arisa had the rooms open. plus u were posting accurately, so i think you placed higher or went for the special challenge, which means you could have the pov or the dpov, and i just would prefer one of those gets flushed out too if i can! it’s not personal at all, and i really am sorry.

good luck in pov, but if im right, i think you are both safe this week anyway, and this is purely to be more certain of where powers are
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nominations   Nominations EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 4:56 pm

EDITED TO SOUND LESS LIKE ME:

before i won i didnt think i’d do this, but with 12 prizes being given out besides the hoh, i have to adjust and i think it is in my best interest to flush out as many powers as i can. even if its risky and going to make people mad at me, going into the next weeks with less powers floating around makes sense.

cruella i’m sorry, but as everyone knows, you got a pov, so i would like that flushed out.

kim, i am really sorry too, but u rarely vote the same way as me. ur very very nice but we do not seem to be on the same page in this game! u are not my target at all, but you told me you came in 8th in the challenge, and i don’t think that is even possible considering the post count u were on when arisa had the rooms open. and u were posting accurately, so i think you placed higher or went for the special challenge, which means you could have the pov or the dpov, and i just would like one of those flushed out too if i can! it’s not personal at all, and i really am sorry.

good luck in pov, but if i'm right, ur safe anyway, and then my goal will be achieved to just be more sure of who has powers!
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nominations   Nominations EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 5:35 pm

ONE MORE EDIT PLEASE I'M SORRY:

before i won i didnt think i’d do this, but with 12 prizes being given out besides the hoh, i have to adjust and i think it is in my best interest to flush out as many powers as i can. even if its risky and going to make people mad at me, going into the next weeks with less powers floating around makes sense.

kim, i am really sorry too, but u rarely vote the same way as me. ur very very nice but we do not seem to be on the same page in this game! u are not my target at all, but you told me you were asleep for the special challenge, but i think ur past performance in the other endurance shows u probably were awake, and how many posts u had when the rooms were open shows u can post accurately fast, so i think u could have gotten the pov or the dpov from that, and i just would like one of those flushed out too if i can! it’s not personal at all, and i really am sorry.

good luck in pov, but if i'm right, ur safe anyway, and then my goal will be achieved to just be more sure of who has powers!
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nominations   Nominations EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 11:30 pm

first of all, i miss u jennifer! just wanted to say that Nominations 1f602 Nominations 1f498

anyway, i do not take these noms lightly, but i choose to nominate jerry and kim.

kim, this is no surprise. you nominated me, so i’m nominating you back, i think it’s only fair, as i’m expendable to you, and you also spent money on the vote last night. u also still have that double vote from ted i’d think, so i may as well take care of that, as if i’m on the block, i could see u using it against me.

jerry, you honestly had a really good pitch, and i wavered, but at the end of the day, you’re a threat who hasn’t shown me loyalty in this game. your ability to talk ur way out of situations could be regarded as dangerous too, and i really do believe your ability to win a veto is incredible. this is obviously nothing personal, and i respect the hell out of you as a competitor, but rn, i think this is best for me.

good luck to both of you!
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nominations   Nominations EmptySun Sep 05, 2021 2:41 pm

i’ve chosen to nominate debbie and kim.

sorry to you both, but we’re at the point in the game where it makes the most sense to do this. debbie, you’ve removed kim from the block before, and though you say you would not do so again, i feel like from a logical standpoint, it would still be in your best interest to do so, so i can’t just take that at face value. I feel like it would benefit you both to take one another off tbh, so putting you up together just makes sense here. you’re both very strong players; kim, you have zero eviction votes against you for a reason, and it’s clear you’ve had a great social and strategic game (even if we don’t talk much, you’re well liked, and i have a lot of respect for you too), and debbie, you’re downright amazing in the competitive, social, and strategic sense, so it’s with nothing but respect that i feel you should hit the block this week.

again, sorry to do this, but i wish you both the best of luck in veto!
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nominations   Nominations EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 8:35 pm

i've chosen to nominate debbie and max.

a deal is a deal dorothty, i said i would vote to evict you, but that if you DID stay, i would not name you as the initial nom, so i'm upkeeping this <3

as for debbie and max, i'm sorry, but max, i think you're the most unpredictable player, so i'd feel most comfortable with you on the block for that reason, and debbie, you nominated me last week, so i feel it's best to take a shot back and target you this week before it's too late. you're an incredible player, and i have nothing but respect for you, and i fully expect you to be able to win this veto tbh, so game on! <3

nothing but love for you both, and good luck in veto!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nominations   Nominations Empty

Back to top Go down

Nominations
Page 1 of 1