Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

My nominations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

My nominations Empty
PostSubject: My nominations   My nominations EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 9:54 pm

Being one of the first HOHs is both a blessing and a curse. You gain safety but at the same time, you have to judge people on very, very little. This week, my nominees are based simply on how little we have chatted in the past day or so.

My first nominee is Sailor. We only really started talking to one another when you found yourself up on the block, and I had to message you to get you to talk to me.

My second nominee is Cosmo. We spoke during the Purge comp and cheered one another on, but since that point we haven't had a conversation at all.

I wish you both the best of luck in the Veto competition this week.
Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

My nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: My nominations   My nominations EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 11:01 pm

My first nomination is Steve. I’ve heard from multiple people you wanted Ted to go after those called out by Jules in the last round. That would include me. I wish people wouldn’t take so much stock in an evictee’s word but, if you are and I’m your target because of it, I have to nominate you here.

My second nomination is Webkinz. This is simply collateral damage. We have had some great chats but, with Steve using POV on you last round, I’m unsure if you are keen to keep me around.
Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

My nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: My nominations   My nominations EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 8:14 pm

My first nomination is Dorothy. We agreed to share colors in the challenge early on, but once I had given you my color, you didn’t respond until the very end when it was just you and I left in the challenge. I found that a little shady so that’s why I’m nominating you here. I also asked if we could offer one another safety as the final two competitors left and you didn’t agree to that, so that worries me.

My second nomination is for Sam. I feel like you’re gonna come for me in this game. You were honest enough with me to tell me you voted to evict me last round and so, it would be stupid of me not to take an opportunity to nominate you here.

Good luck to you both in Veto.
Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

My nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: My nominations   My nominations EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 8:56 pm

First off, I would just like to say that neither of these nominations are personal. I know we all say what we have to in this game to manoeuvre and make our way forward and so, if either of you were misquoted, thrown under the bus or simply just trying to get by, by having my name in your mouth these past few weeks, then that's egg on my face and I apologize. But I have to do here what I believe in this moment is best for my game.

My first nomination is Dorothy. I've been made aware of an apparent deal that was made when both Steve and my girl NTW were on the block. Dorothy, you are said to have told Steve you would vote to keep him here so long as he would then go after me from there on out, with no background deals made. The detail that Steve went into when telling me about this deal leads me to believe it is true. You also threw Ember under the bus to me, claiming that she came to you to push my eviction if Kim and I were to stay on the block. Ember tells me this isn't true and I believe her.

My second nomination is Steve. We have made many deals in this game and we have stuck to a lot of them. In fact, I have stuck to all of them - to this point. We made another tonight. I keep you off the block and we don't go after one another until F4. But, we also made that same deal a couple of rounds ago and I still ended up on the block, in danger of going home, alongside Kim. Also, with your logic of my nomination last round, I can't simply trust your word that you wouldn't use the Veto on a nominee should you win it and not be on the block and so, this has to be my best option right now.

I respect you both and I wish you both the best of luck in Veto.
Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

My nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: My nominations   My nominations EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 8:59 pm

First off, I would just like to say that neither of these nominations are personal. I know we all say what we have to in this game to maneuver and make our way forward and so, if either of you were misquoted, thrown under the bus or simply just trying to get by, by having my name in your mouth these past few weeks, then that's egg on my face and I apologize. But I have to do here what I believe in this moment is best for my game.

My first nomination is Dorothy. I've been made aware of an apparent deal that was made when both Steve and my girl NTW were on the block. Dorothy, you are said to have told Steve you would vote to keep him here so long as he would then go after me from there on out, with no background deals made. The detail that Steve went into when telling me about this deal leads me to believe it is true. You also threw Ember under the bus to me, claiming that she came to you to push my eviction if Kim and I were to stay on the block. Ember tells me this isn't true and I believe her.

My second nomination is Steve. We have made many deals in this game and we have stuck to a lot of them. In fact, I have stuck to all of them - to this point. We made another tonight. I keep you off the block and we don't go after one another until F4. But, we also made that same deal a couple of rounds ago and I still ended up on the block, in danger of going home, alongside Kim. Also, with your logic of my nomination last round, I can't simply trust your word that you wouldn't use the Veto on a nominee should you win it and not be on the block and so, this has to be my best option right now.

I respect you both and I wish you both the best of luck in Veto.
Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

My nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: My nominations   My nominations EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 8:59 pm

Fixed the British spelling of manoeuvre to the American one in the one above lmao.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: My nominations   My nominations Empty

Back to top Go down

My nominations
Page 1 of 1