Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Nominations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Nominations   Nominations EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 8:29 pm

With the events of last week and this being the second to last week to use money and powers and next week being the last week to do so, I have put a lot of thought into what move makes the most sense for ME at this stage of the game.

Bottom line is, last week I was almost sent out the door by a group of people in this game that saw me as expendable. As far as I'm concerned, that's an indication that you see no value in me being here and I don't think keeping you safe and going after people that YOU are after (the same people who kept me here) would be serving my game at all. I can't worry about the end game if I'm not even here for it, and this move is to try and help make my chances of getting there better. With that being said, I have decided to nominate Negasonic Teenage Warhead and Kim Ki-Jung

Kim -- You lied to my face about your vote, but thankfully you didn't use your double vote last week to get me out. Maybe now you can use it to help yourself out. I feel like you see me as useless and that's why you voted me out, so I don't feel like I'm someone you view as important to your game.

NTW -- I heard word of you trying to turn on the vote on me last week before the veto was even played. Then we tried to repair it...and you still lied to me again about the vote. I just don't know if I can really trust you. I also feel like you have a lot of money so if you could use that this week in order to buy votes instead of an immunity next week, even better for me. You are smart, persuasive, and able to talk your way out of a lot of things and in that regard, I do find you a dangerous player in this game despite how much it's been downplayed.

It's nothing personal. I wish you both the best of luck in the veto competition <3
Back to top Go down

Nominations
Page 1 of 1