Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences

Go down 
+17
Steve Harrington
Ted Lasso
Peach Salinger
Batgirl
Sam Gardner
Nagisa Shiota
Jennifer Check
Dorothy Gale
Debbie Jellinsky
Matt Bomer
Webkinz Love Frog
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
Tony Stark
Cruella de Vil
Sandra Bullock
Max Gentile
Arisa Cox
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences   Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 6:16 am

I will start opening up the rooms now. You can post in other player's threads from 6:30:00am EST to 7:30:00am EST to help raise their count. Good luck!!!
Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences   Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 6:26 am

You should have access to all the rooms now. Let me know if you don't please. You still can't start posting in them till 6:30:00am EST ty
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences   Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 7:30 am

Time is Up. Get back to your threads

Matt Bomer likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences   Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 9:48 am

I will start opening up the rooms now. You can post in other player's threads from 10:00:00am EST to 11:00:00am EST to help raise their count. Good luck!!!
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences   Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 9:56 am

You should have access to all the rooms now. Let me know if you don't please. You still can't start posting in them till 10:00:00am EST ty
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences   Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 11:00 am

Time is Up. Get back to your threads
Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences   Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 11:05 am

Not me forgetting I needed 2K posts for the special event
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences   Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 11:19 am

Yeah I am not getting there LOL the bathroom at work only works for 5 mins of posting at a time

Debbie Jellinsky likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences   Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 11:20 am

Special Event

It's now time for the special event. If you have 2000 posts currently in your section, you can participate.

DO NOT FORGET THE BREAK AT 12:30pm EST STILL APPLIES EVEN FOR THIS. NO POSTING FOR 30 MINUTES.

To participate in the Special Event, make a new thread in your section called "Special Event" & post away. The first player to reach 1000 posts will win A Diamond Power of Veto. I will not reveal who the winner is & you will not be getting any more updates moving forward. The second player to reach 1000 posts will win $200 BBQ $s. The rest of you, well you will win nothing other than if you place in the top 11 for the actual HOH comp.

This starts at 11:30am EST & goes until we have TWO winners or until the 9:15pm EST deadline.

Good Luck!!!
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences   Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 11:22 am

Of course if it's an evicted player that wins, they will have to give it to someone currently in the game
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences   Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 11:30 am

Arisa Cox wrote:
Of course if it's an evicted player that wins, they will have to give it to someone currently in the game

Someone win It for me I’ll send cropped nudes that don’t show my identity

Tony Stark and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences   Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 11:53 am

Max Gentile wrote:
Yeah I am not getting there LOL the bathroom at work only works for 5 mins of posting at a time

Us poor working girlies

Max Gentile, Tony Stark and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences   Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 12:32 pm

Help - I fell asleep at 2am

Negasonic Teenage Warhead and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Peach Salinger

Peach Salinger

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences   Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 1:38 pm

Hi Tony imy🥰😘

Tony Stark and Steve Harrington like this post

Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences   Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 2:06 pm

What about ME Sad

Tony Stark likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences   Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Head of Household Challenge #8 - The Evolution of Consequences
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next