Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Head of Household Challenge #4 - Truth or Dare

Go down 
+17
Jennifer Check
Batgirl
Cruella de Vil
Webkinz Love Frog
Jerry The Mouse
Kim Ki-Jung
Matt Bomer
Nagisa Shiota
Dorothy Gale
Debbie Jellinsky
Steve Harrington
Sam Gardner
Ted Lasso
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
Tony Stark
Max Gentile
Arisa Cox
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Jerry The Mouse

Jerry The Mouse

Head of Household Challenge #4 - Truth or Dare - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #4 - Truth or Dare   Head of Household Challenge #4 - Truth or Dare - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 9:24 pm

Max Gentile wrote:
Max Gentile wrote:
i love ranch

Nvm I just threw up

Woulda been the mustard for me, 1 and done

Max Gentile likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #4 - Truth or Dare   Head of Household Challenge #4 - Truth or Dare - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 9:28 pm

Jerry The Mouse wrote:
Max Gentile wrote:
Max Gentile wrote:
i love ranch

Nvm I just threw up

Woulda been the mustard for me, 1 and done
Was the literal mustard for me 

Now I know why it was only one spoonful

Jerry The Mouse likes this post

Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #4 - Truth or Dare   Head of Household Challenge #4 - Truth or Dare - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 9:29 pm

I would never eat mustard I would have dropped out

Steve Harrington, Jerry The Mouse and Jules Vaughn like this post

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #4 - Truth or Dare   Head of Household Challenge #4 - Truth or Dare - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 9:30 pm

I only have Ketchup, Ranch, and Mustard and 5 was a nope from me no matter what condiment

Jerry The Mouse likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #4 - Truth or Dare   Head of Household Challenge #4 - Truth or Dare - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 9:31 pm

I really disliked watching Max the Dog (not you Max Genitalia) because he played under the guise that he was a normal carefree character while also plotting against people in his Diary Room based on their identities (so if he hated you in real life (which is so weird and creepy btw) then he would find out who you are, cut off a lock of hair, collect a saliva sample, then perform a voodoo ritual on you in an attempt to impede your success). He also tried cheating in-game by collecting personal information about other characters and then harassing them (and the host) after the season which is just weird. Also, complaining about receiving your prize money late or whatever is beyond obnoxious and I cannot imagine getting a wonderful opportunity like playing BBQ and then spitting on the hosts who made it all possible (hey Arisa girl, slide me a diamond power of veto now please and thanks). Also, and then the awkward confrontation on the Skype call was awkwardly awkward. Imagine seeing a group of people having a good time and then saying to yourself “you know what sounds great right now? Awkward silence!” CANNOT relate. I wonder how many times they refresh the BBQ Twitter profile waiting for their All-stars invite. I’m sure they’ve discovered the new website by now. In which case, hey!!!! Also, if you’re playing in this season then oops I guess I’m next. So if I’m randomly nominated I guess we found out who they are.

Head of Household Challenge #4 - Truth or Dare - Page 6 4CplLxX

Spoiler:

Arisa Cox, Batgirl, Max Gentile, Nagisa Shiota, Matt Bomer, Steve Harrington, Ted Lasso and like this post

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #4 - Truth or Dare   Head of Household Challenge #4 - Truth or Dare - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 9:33 pm

I don't know Max the Dog but I hate him now!

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #4 - Truth or Dare   Head of Household Challenge #4 - Truth or Dare - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 9:36 pm

Just waiting on Sam, but the rest of you all move on
Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #4 - Truth or Dare   Head of Household Challenge #4 - Truth or Dare - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 9:51 pm

I didn’t like how Hiccup played towards the end of the last season and how he was rude to production was not needed!

Arisa Cox, Nagisa Shiota, Ted Lasso, Negasonic Teenage Warhead, Sandra Bullock and Jules Vaughn like this post

Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #4 - Truth or Dare   Head of Household Challenge #4 - Truth or Dare - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 9:55 pm

Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
I really disliked watching Max the Dog (not you Max Genitalia) because he played under the guise that he was a normal carefree character while also plotting against people in his Diary Room based on their identities (so if he hated you in real life (which is so weird and creepy btw) then he would find out who you are, cut off a lock of hair, collect a saliva sample, then perform a voodoo ritual on you in an attempt to impede your success). He also tried cheating in-game by collecting personal information about other characters and then harassing them (and the host) after the season which is just weird. Also, complaining about receiving your prize money late or whatever is beyond obnoxious and I cannot imagine getting a wonderful opportunity like playing BBQ and then spitting on the hosts who made it all possible (hey Arisa girl, slide me a diamond power of veto now please and thanks). Also, and then the awkward confrontation on the Skype call was awkwardly awkward. Imagine seeing a group of people having a good time and then saying to yourself “you know what sounds great right now? Awkward silence!” CANNOT relate. I wonder how many times they refresh the BBQ Twitter profile waiting for their All-stars invite. I’m sure they’ve discovered the new website by now. In which case, hey!!!! Also, if you’re playing in this season then oops I guess I’m next. So if I’m randomly nominated I guess we found out who they are.

Spoiler:

I choked.

Arisa Cox and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #4 - Truth or Dare   Head of Household Challenge #4 - Truth or Dare - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 9:57 pm

Just re read and realized i am the masx genetalia in question sdjvksjv F U

Arisa Cox, Jerry The Mouse, Negasonic Teenage Warhead and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #4 - Truth or Dare   Head of Household Challenge #4 - Truth or Dare - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 10:01 pm

Max Gentile wrote:
Just re read and realized i am the masx genetalia in question sdjvksjv F U

Maximum Genitalia scratch

Max Gentile, Jerry The Mouse and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #4 - Truth or Dare   Head of Household Challenge #4 - Truth or Dare - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 10:03 pm

dont nom me if u win and maybe you'll find out xx

Ted Lasso likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #4 - Truth or Dare   Head of Household Challenge #4 - Truth or Dare - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 10:05 pm

Max Gentile wrote:
dont nom me if u win and maybe you'll find out xx

we shouldn't flirt like this in public

Max Gentile likes this post

Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #4 - Truth or Dare   Head of Household Challenge #4 - Truth or Dare - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 10:06 pm

Head of Household Challenge #4 - Truth or Dare - Page 6 1f602 Head of Household Challenge #4 - Truth or Dare - Page 6 1f602
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #4 - Truth or Dare   Head of Household Challenge #4 - Truth or Dare - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 10:09 pm

TRUTH OR DARE #4

2 minutes to pick starts now
Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #4 - Truth or Dare   Head of Household Challenge #4 - Truth or Dare - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Head of Household Challenge #4 - Truth or Dare
Page 6 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next