Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Head of Household Challenge #4 - Truth or Dare

Go down 
+17
Jennifer Check
Batgirl
Cruella de Vil
Webkinz Love Frog
Jerry The Mouse
Kim Ki-Jung
Matt Bomer
Nagisa Shiota
Dorothy Gale
Debbie Jellinsky
Steve Harrington
Sam Gardner
Ted Lasso
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
Tony Stark
Max Gentile
Arisa Cox
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Head of Household Challenge #4 - Truth or Dare - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #4 - Truth or Dare   Head of Household Challenge #4 - Truth or Dare - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 10:17 pm

Round #4
Jerry - Truth
Kim - Dare
Max - Dare
NTW - Truth
Sam - Truth
Steve - Dare
Ted - Truth

Truth

For those who picked truth, you have to tell us about one of your fantasies on this thread. You must post it on here before 11:05pm EST.

Dare

For those who picked dare, you have to pick someone else in this cast & you have to write 100 + words declaring your love for them & what about them has you all hot & bothered. You must post it on here before 11:05pm EST.

Max Gentile likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #4 - Truth or Dare   Head of Household Challenge #4 - Truth or Dare - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 10:18 pm

You just wanted our fantasies regardless I see you 👀

Kim Ki-Jung, Ted Lasso, Sandra Bullock and Anna Kendrick like this post

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #4 - Truth or Dare   Head of Household Challenge #4 - Truth or Dare - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 10:19 pm

Define fantasy. And what if our fantasy involves someone on this cast.
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #4 - Truth or Dare   Head of Household Challenge #4 - Truth or Dare - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 10:22 pm

Dearest Squirt,

After a few days of seeing you around the halls of the Big Brother Quarantine house, the feelings I have for you are immeasurable. The way your flippers look in the sun make me feel all types of ways. Your shell is like a beautiful painting that I could stare at all day long. I love you squirt. And I want to be with you for the rest of our lives. In sickness and in health. In the ocean and on land. I promise, like your name, I can make you squirt any day when we are together. When I see your beautiful shell, I too tend to squirt a bit.

Your Potential Lover,

Max.

Nagisa Shiota, Steve Harrington, Kim Ki-Jung, Ted Lasso, Jerry The Mouse, Negasonic Teenage Warhead, Sandra Bullock and like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #4 - Truth or Dare   Head of Household Challenge #4 - Truth or Dare - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 10:22 pm

Your deepest darkest desire Ted, & thats fine
Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Batgirl

Batgirl

Head of Household Challenge #4 - Truth or Dare - Page 7 200.gif?cid=89ab776dfvs0rdoqd6hseb9608wusvue7k9ih4yf7vaehecj&rid=200

Batgirl is enjoying this challenging.

Arisa Cox, Kim Ki-Jung, Ted Lasso, Jerry The Mouse and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #4 - Truth or Dare   Head of Household Challenge #4 - Truth or Dare - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 10:23 pm

My greatest fantasy is having Cent kiss me in and around my mustache over and over again. We go to Love Island. Just us. We have 3 weeks. He makes me breakfast. No distractions. Just love. And me. And Cent.

Are we going full XXX or is the good enough?

Arisa Cox, Batgirl, Max Gentile, Steve Harrington, Kim Ki-Jung, Jerry The Mouse, Negasonic Teenage Warhead and like this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #4 - Truth or Dare   Head of Household Challenge #4 - Truth or Dare - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 10:32 pm

Jennifer Check, oh how I love you so. I cannot deny my feelings for you anymore. When you held that lighter to your mouth and lit a flame to your tongue, I felt something inside of me that I never thought imaginable. The way you seduce naughty boys with ease and feed on them gives me chills and goosebumps. I do not know if I want to be you, be with you, or allow myself to be devoured by you. I go to sleep thinking about you. For you I would sell my soul to the devil a thousand times over if it meant I could be with you in death. From one dead girl to another, I hope one day we can belong to each other.

Arisa Cox, Max Gentile, Nagisa Shiota, Steve Harrington, Ted Lasso, Jerry The Mouse, Negasonic Teenage Warhead and like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #4 - Truth or Dare   Head of Household Challenge #4 - Truth or Dare - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 10:33 pm

I want a dry-erase board so I can write down all my private thoughts and then erase them immediately. I’m going to write the most erotic, graphic, freakiest friend-fiction ever.

I’m compiling a list of people I can mate with to repopulate the Earth. I need fresh faces, and fresh butts.

I’ve logged over 3000 fantasy hours on my relationship with Jimmy Jr. You don’t just throw that away. I am both attracted to and intimidated by Jimmy Jr.’s interpretive mating dance. Just when I think I’m out, those cheeks pull me right back in. Your ass is grass, and I’m gonna mow it.

Dr. Yap is dreamy. When he’s looking at my molars, it’s like he’s looking into my soul. Kissing is one of the great parts of life, like dancing. Or rainy days. Or those croissants Meryl Streep made in that movie. We don’t have to not kiss. We just have to smart kiss.

We can make this work. We can work out a dating wheel, just like a chore wheel. Let’s put the try in triangle.

I don’t need a boy to pay attention to me. I’ll pay attention to myself. I’m no hero. I just put my bra on one boob at a time. If you need me I’ll be down here on the floor. Dying. Oh it’s okay. I guess I wasn’t meant to have a good life. If you believe you’re beautiful, you will be. I did.

Arisa Cox, Batgirl, Nagisa Shiota, Steve Harrington, Kim Ki-Jung, Ted Lasso, Jerry The Mouse and like this post

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #4 - Truth or Dare   Head of Household Challenge #4 - Truth or Dare - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 10:33 pm

Kim I think you have the food fetish
Back to top Go down
Jerry The Mouse

Jerry The Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #4 - Truth or Dare   Head of Household Challenge #4 - Truth or Dare - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 10:34 pm

I wanna be Bat Man

Arisa Cox, Nagisa Shiota, Ted Lasso and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #4 - Truth or Dare   Head of Household Challenge #4 - Truth or Dare - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 10:35 pm

Arisa's dare with the condiments got me thinking of blood after 5 spoon fulls of ketchup Head of Household Challenge #4 - Truth or Dare - Page 7 1f60b

Arisa Cox, Steve Harrington, Ted Lasso and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #4 - Truth or Dare   Head of Household Challenge #4 - Truth or Dare - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 10:35 pm

Jerry The Mouse wrote:
I wanna be Bat Man

Guess you have to settle for Rat Man

Nagisa Shiota, Steve Harrington, Jerry The Mouse, Sandra Bullock and Squirt like this post

Back to top Go down
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
I want a dry-erase board so I can write down all my private thoughts and then erase them immediately. I’m going to write the most erotic, graphic, freakiest friend-fiction ever.

I’m compiling a list of people I can mate with to repopulate the Earth. I need fresh faces, and fresh butts.

I’ve logged over 3000 fantasy hours on my relationship with Jimmy Jr. You don’t just throw that away. I am both attracted to and intimidated by Jimmy Jr.’s interpretive mating dance. Just when I think I’m out, those cheeks pull me right back in. Your ass is grass, and I’m gonna mow it.

Dr. Yap is dreamy. When he’s looking at my molars, it’s like he’s looking into my soul. Kissing is one of the great parts of life, like dancing. Or rainy days. Or those croissants Meryl Streep made in that movie. We don’t have to not kiss. We just have to smart kiss.

We can make this work. We can work out a dating wheel, just like a chore wheel. Let’s put the try in triangle.

I don’t need a boy to pay attention to me. I’ll pay attention to myself. I’m no hero. I just put my bra on one boob at a time. If you need me I’ll be down here on the floor. Dying. Oh it’s okay. I guess I wasn’t meant to have a good life. If you believe you’re beautiful, you will be. I did.

Head of Household Challenge #4 - Truth or Dare - Page 7 200.gif?cid=89ab776db1dkfk6pc3lqahjoh4q976nmtyiaqlx7ccbt3bqs&rid=200

Arisa Cox, Max Gentile, Steve Harrington, Ted Lasso, Negasonic Teenage Warhead, Sandra Bullock, Jules Vaughn and Squirt like this post

Back to top Go down
Jerry The Mouse

Jerry The Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #4 - Truth or Dare   Head of Household Challenge #4 - Truth or Dare - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 10:36 pm

Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
Jerry The Mouse wrote:
I wanna be Bat Man

Guess you have to settle for Rat Man

That was low

Nagisa Shiota, Steve Harrington, Kim Ki-Jung, Ted Lasso, Negasonic Teenage Warhead, Cruella de Vil, Sandra Bullock and like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #4 - Truth or Dare   Head of Household Challenge #4 - Truth or Dare - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Head of Household Challenge #4 - Truth or Dare
Page 7 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next