Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #3 - Cosmo VS Peach Salinger VS Squirt VS Webkinz Love Frog

Go down 
+9
Sandra Bullock
Jerry The Mouse
Batgirl
Debbie Jellinsky
Cosmo
Webkinz Love Frog
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
Squirt
Arisa Cox
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nagisa Shiota

Nagisa Shiota

Eviction Ceremony #3 - Cosmo VS Peach Salinger VS Squirt VS Webkinz Love Frog - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Cosmo VS Peach Salinger VS Squirt VS Webkinz Love Frog   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Cosmo VS Peach Salinger VS Squirt VS Webkinz Love Frog - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 2:19 pm

Congrats to those staying! Sorry to see the other two go!
Back to top Go down
Peach Salinger

Peach Salinger

Eviction Ceremony #3 - Cosmo VS Peach Salinger VS Squirt VS Webkinz Love Frog - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Cosmo VS Peach Salinger VS Squirt VS Webkinz Love Frog   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Cosmo VS Peach Salinger VS Squirt VS Webkinz Love Frog - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 2:39 pm

Thank you for having me Arisa, ily💙

For the rest of you, I hope you all get a backbone and start playing for yourself rather than a certain individual or individuals. Only one person can win in the end not all of you. All of y'all lying saying you would keep me just to vote me out rather than just being straight up is not a cute look. Going after the people at the bottom and doing what people want at the top is not going to help you. Anyways, the people who kept me I wish you the best of luck 😘 everyone else well I can't say the same for you🥰.
Eviction Ceremony #3 - Cosmo VS Peach Salinger VS Squirt VS Webkinz Love Frog - Page 2 200w10

Sailor Moon likes this post

Back to top Go down
Webkinz Love Frog

Webkinz Love Frog

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Cosmo VS Peach Salinger VS Squirt VS Webkinz Love Frog   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Cosmo VS Peach Salinger VS Squirt VS Webkinz Love Frog - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 2:53 pm

Thanks for keeping me guys. I'm gonna have to leave again soon, but I'll try to be back before HoH. Really appreciate you guys letting be stay Eviction Ceremony #3 - Cosmo VS Peach Salinger VS Squirt VS Webkinz Love Frog - Page 2 263a
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Cosmo VS Peach Salinger VS Squirt VS Webkinz Love Frog   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Cosmo VS Peach Salinger VS Squirt VS Webkinz Love Frog - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 3:03 pm

Congrats to Squirt and Webkinz on staying!

Good game Cosmo and Peach!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3 - Cosmo VS Peach Salinger VS Squirt VS Webkinz Love Frog   Eviction Ceremony #3 - Cosmo VS Peach Salinger VS Squirt VS Webkinz Love Frog - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eviction Ceremony #3 - Cosmo VS Peach Salinger VS Squirt VS Webkinz Love Frog
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2