Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Power of Veto Challenge #3 - Touchdown!!!

Go down 
+10
Steve Harrington
Dorothy Gale
Jerry The Mouse
Peach Salinger
Cruella de Vil
Webkinz Love Frog
Ted Lasso
Squirt
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
Arisa Cox
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Power of Veto Challenge #3 - Touchdown!!! Empty
PostSubject: Power of Veto Challenge #3 - Touchdown!!!   Power of Veto Challenge #3 - Touchdown!!! EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 10:30 pm

Power of Veto Challenge #3 - Touchdown!!! Kvt1

Welcome Houseguests,

Veto players

Jules Vaughn
Jerry the Mouse
Squirt
Peach Salinger
Webkinz Love From
Dorothy Gale
Cruella de Vil

Cent, played by Dom, is a big football fan so this challenge will be about football.

There's 100 yards on a football field from one end zone to the next. Your goal is to be the first Houseguest to cross all 100 yards & score a touchdown first in order to win the Power of Veto.

To run yards, you will have to answer questions & post in a thread you will make in your Diary Room titled "Touchdown".

Each round I will ask a question on this thread. You will have 60 seconds to answer in your thread. You can only answer once. Once the 60 seconds is over, I will post on this thread "Hut! Hut! Hut!" which will be your cue to start spam posting in your "Touchdown" thread. You will be using your answer you just answered & adding the post number to it to avoid getting an error message. You will get 2 minutes per question to spam post.

Example Round

Question is: What team is Tom Brady currently playing for
You answer in your Touchdown thread: Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Once you answer, you wait till I come back to this thread & post "Hut! Hut! Hut!" to start spam posting Tampa Bay Buccaneers as much as you can.

Spam Post 1: Tampa Bay Buccaneers 1
Spam Post 2: Tampa Bay Buccaneers 2
Spam Post 3: Tampa Bay Buccaneers 3

And so on

How do you win? The first Houseguest to score 100 in their Touchdown thread will win.

Scoring

- If you answer correctly FIRST for the round, your spam posts for that round will count X2
- If you answer correctly but you're not first for the round, your spam posts for that round will count X1
- If you answer incorrectly, your spam posts for that round will count as -X1 (you will lose points)

Rules

- Make a thread in your Diary Room titled Touchdown
- Answer in your Touchdown thread every round
- Make sure to use your answer & add the post # when you're spam posting or they will not count

First question at 10:35pm EST  
Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #3 - Touchdown!!!   Power of Veto Challenge #3 - Touchdown!!! EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 10:30 pm

Let me put on my glasses really quick

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Squirt

Squirt

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #3 - Touchdown!!!   Power of Veto Challenge #3 - Touchdown!!! EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 10:32 pm

I'm a little confused. Do we continue where we left off for the next question? For example if we ended at 4 do we start at 5. Also do we still post even if we're wrong?
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #3 - Touchdown!!!   Power of Veto Challenge #3 - Touchdown!!! EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 10:32 pm

guessing you are pretty pleased no human men are playing this one now huh
Back to top Go down
Squirt

Squirt

Nevermind, I reread it for the second question Smile
Back to top Go down
Webkinz Love Frog

Webkinz Love Frog

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #3 - Touchdown!!!   Power of Veto Challenge #3 - Touchdown!!! EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 10:33 pm

Im so confused hold on
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #3 - Touchdown!!!   Power of Veto Challenge #3 - Touchdown!!! EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 10:33 pm

So let's say you ask a question and I answer incorrectly... Will you notify us of the right answer? Will we be allowed to post once you say Hut, even if it's the wrong answer? I'm a tad confused.
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #3 - Touchdown!!!   Power of Veto Challenge #3 - Touchdown!!! EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 10:35 pm

Nevermind. I figured it out.
Back to top Go down
Webkinz Love Frog

Webkinz Love Frog

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #3 - Touchdown!!!   Power of Veto Challenge #3 - Touchdown!!! EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 10:35 pm

- If you answer correctly but you're not first for the round, your spam posts for that round will count X1

I dont get this
Back to top Go down

Webkinz Love Frog wrote:

I dont get this

It just means if you get 4 spam posts then you get 4 points
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Squirt wrote:
I'm a little confused. Do we continue where we left off for the next question? For example if we ended at 4 do we start at 5. Also do we still post even if we're wrong?

No you start over every time. If you're wrong, you will only know after the round or if you figure it out yourself. You can stop posting if you realize your answer is wrong for that round since you will lose points the more you post

So let's say the answer for round one is red, your thread would look like this

Post 1: Red
Post 2: Red 1
Post 3: Red 2
Post 4: Red 3
Post 5: Red 4

Until the 2 minute runs out (the first post doesn't have a number bc that's you answering the question)

then let's say the answer to round 2 is Julie Chen, your thread would look like

Post 1: Red
Post 2: Red 1
Post 3: Red 2
Post 4: Red 3
Post 5: Red 4
Post 6: Julie Chen
Post 7: Julie Chen 1
Post 8: Julie Chen 2

And so on

Is that more clear?

Jerry The Mouse and Negasonic Teenage Warhead like this post

Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #3 - Touchdown!!!   Power of Veto Challenge #3 - Touchdown!!! EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 10:36 pm

Webkinz Love Frog wrote:

I dont get this

If arisa asks a question and we're the first person to clock in with the correct answer, we get to count each post made during the spam post as X2.
Back to top Go down
Webkinz Love Frog

Webkinz Love Frog

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #3 - Touchdown!!!   Power of Veto Challenge #3 - Touchdown!!! EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 10:36 pm

Also how do we know when 2 minutes runs out, is there a way to see seconds on posts?
Back to top Go down
Squirt

Squirt

Ok, so if we're wrong we lose points! Got it!
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
Webkinz Love Frog wrote:

I dont get this

It just means if you get 4 spam posts then you get 4 points

This. If you do 4 posts & you were first you will move 8 yards. If you do 4 posts & you were not first, it will count as 4 yards
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #3 - Touchdown!!!   Power of Veto Challenge #3 - Touchdown!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next