Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Power of Veto Challenge #6 - Man Down! Man Down!

Go down 
+12
Matt Bomer
Sandra Bullock
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
Sam Gardner
Ember McLain
Jerry The Mouse
Dorothy Gale
Webkinz Love Frog
Steve Harrington
Ted Lasso
Debbie Jellinsky
Arisa Cox
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Power of Veto Challenge #6 - Man Down! Man Down! Empty
PostSubject: Power of Veto Challenge #6 - Man Down! Man Down!   Power of Veto Challenge #6 - Man Down! Man Down! EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 8:00 pm

Power of Veto Challenge #6 - Man Down! Man Down! Images-4-

Welcome Houseguests

Veto players

Debbie Jellisnky
Steve Harrington
Webkinz Love Frog
Sam Gardner
Ember McLain
Jerry the Mouse

I remember in my time talking with Tim during season 3, I found out that he was in Med School.

For this challenge, you will be given a list of characters & their symptoms. You have to figure out where they got injured/sick. With the clues provided, you have to figure out where in the SpongeBob Universe they got injured or fell ill.

Power of Veto Challenge #6 - Man Down! Man Down! 46giir

If no one has it within the first 20 minutes, I will add additional clues every 10 minutes until we have a winner.

Debbie has decided to get drunk tonight & has consumed a Moscow Mule. Her advantage is that I will give her one of the locations. Not who it's associated to, but a location used in the challenge.

Rules

- Answer in your Diary Room
- You can guess up to 3 times. If you use up all your times, you will have to wait until everyone does too in order to guess again (this is to avoid people just spam guessing without actually trying)
- I need you to send me the character names with the location where it happened

This challenge is a bit based on a challenge I played for Slimms Big Brother season 1 that I really enjoyed <3

Questions? I will post the clues at 8:05pm EST

Ember McLain, Cruella de Vil, Sandra Bullock and Debbie Jellinsky like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #6 - Man Down! Man Down!   Power of Veto Challenge #6 - Man Down! Man Down! EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 8:01 pm

I shouldn't have said symptoms. It's more clues about the location they were in, not really about what they have

Debbie Jellinsky likes this post

Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #6 - Man Down! Man Down!   Power of Veto Challenge #6 - Man Down! Man Down! EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 8:01 pm

Power of Veto Challenge #6 - Man Down! Man Down! Es4dovI
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #6 - Man Down! Man Down!   Power of Veto Challenge #6 - Man Down! Man Down! EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 8:03 pm

Also, I assume there might be logical alternate locations, but I'm looking for the ones I have listed in the host section for the answers

Cruella de Vil and Debbie Jellinsky like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #6 - Man Down! Man Down!   Power of Veto Challenge #6 - Man Down! Man Down! EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 8:05 pm

Barnacle Boy: Barnacle Boy was waiting around for Mermaid Man when he broke his femur. He's in a lot of pain & can barely string on a sentence together to explain where it happened. He's talking about never wanting to eat lobster again & a lot of blue & white.

Perch Perkins: Perch was on his day off when he came down with an acute case of Prosopagnosia. This isn't good for our dear reporter, he needs to remember everyone. While trying to retrace his steps, he remembers a lot of scallops around him & loud voices resonating around the room, a room with a lot of seats.

SpongeBob SquarePants: SpongeBob was rushed to the hospital unconscious with a big bump on his little sponge forehead. The Bottomite that found him said that SpongeBob muttered something about a handle falling on his head before passing out. SpongeBob also smells like chopped fish.

Patrick Star: Patrick reached the ER in a lot of pain. He's holding on to his hoohoodilly & gesturing like someone karate chopped him right in the nutsack. Once placed on the medical table, the doctor notices pieces of balloons & tree leaves stuck on Patrick's skin.

Squidward Tentacles: Came in today with food poisoning. He had 30 year old expired coupons in his pocket & kept talking about being in a picnic basket & pennies on the ground.

Sandy Cheeks: Sandy was rushed in with a bad case of vertigo. She was hit in the face with some ink & fell off an Easter Island head losing her balance. She's never been the same again.

Pearl Krabs: Came in with foam at the mouth, almost like she had rabies from being so angry. She was mumbling about people being slow as snails & the neon lights being too bright.

Gary the Snail: Pearl & Judy brought Gary to the ER today. He seems to have lost his memory. They asked him to count to 10 & he just couldn't remember. They tried to have him write his name, he couldn't remember. He mentioned inhaling some smoke from blue metal chimneys.
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #6 - Man Down! Man Down!   Power of Veto Challenge #6 - Man Down! Man Down! EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 8:25 pm

Additional Clues

~ One of the locations is somewhere to learn from
~ One of the patients is starting to remember large weights

I'll allow those who have already went over their 3 guesses to guess ONCE when I post clues since not everyone is at 3 guesses right now
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #6 - Man Down! Man Down!   Power of Veto Challenge #6 - Man Down! Man Down! EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 8:35 pm

Additional Clues

~ One location doesn't like sponges

I'll allow those who have already went over their 3 guesses to guess ONCE when I post clues since not everyone is at 3 guesses right now
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #6 - Man Down! Man Down!   Power of Veto Challenge #6 - Man Down! Man Down! EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 8:40 pm

Someone finally got it, let me just make sure no one else was first
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #6 - Man Down! Man Down!   Power of Veto Challenge #6 - Man Down! Man Down! EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 8:50 pm

We Have a Winner

After 35 minutes, someone has finally solved all the mysteries in the SpongeBob Health Universe.

Let's see the answers first

Barnacle Boy: Larry's Gym (Lobster owner, blue building with white roof)
Perch Perkins: The Seven Seas (Movie Theater) (Has a lot of scallop shaped things, the voices were the voices in the movie & all the seats in a movie theater)
SpongeBob SquarePants: Chum Bucket (The bucket handle fell on his head & the chopped fish is chum)
Patrick Star: Seashell Park (Seashell Park first featured in the episode Karate Choppers & many go there to practice Karate there. The park has a lot of trees & has a balloon vendor)
Squidward Tentacles: Discount Grocery Mart (An episode did feature someone trying to use 30 year old coupons. Another episode features SpongeBob holding up the line to pick up a penny & the building is shaped like a basket)
Sandy Cheeks: Tentacle Acres (All the houses are in the shape of Easter Island heads & is home to octopuses which can splash ink at you)
Pearl Krabs: Angry Jack's Shell Emporium (Angry is in the name, it has a neon light sign & a big snail sign)
Gary the Snail: Bikini Bottom High School (Pearl & Judy attend the high school. Counting & spelling is part of school & the school looks like a big red boat with blue metal chimneys)

The first to get them all correct in 5 or less tries & the winner of the Power of Veto is

Spoiler:
Congratulations, I will go to the Living Room to make your thread. You will have 1 hour to decide.
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #6 - Man Down! Man Down!   Power of Veto Challenge #6 - Man Down! Man Down! EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 8:51 pm

Congrats Steve!

Steve Harrington likes this post

Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #6 - Man Down! Man Down!   Power of Veto Challenge #6 - Man Down! Man Down! EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 8:51 pm

KJSDNFKSDJFNSKJF

Ted Lasso and Squirt like this post

Back to top Go down
Webkinz Love Frog

Webkinz Love Frog

Wow I literally got none of them. Congrats Steve!
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #6 - Man Down! Man Down!   Power of Veto Challenge #6 - Man Down! Man Down! EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 8:52 pm

Congratulations Steve
Back to top Go down
Jerry The Mouse

Jerry The Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #6 - Man Down! Man Down!   Power of Veto Challenge #6 - Man Down! Man Down! EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 8:52 pm

Congrats Steve!
Back to top Go down
Ember McLain

Ember McLain

Congrats Steve! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #6 - Man Down! Man Down!   Power of Veto Challenge #6 - Man Down! Man Down! Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next