Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Power of Veto Challenge #14 - I Have Things to Say

Go down 
+8
Sandra Bullock
Ember McLain
Steve Harrington
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
Kim Ki-Jung
Batgirl
Jerry The Mouse
Arisa Cox
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Power of Veto Challenge #14 - I Have Things to Say Empty
PostSubject: Power of Veto Challenge #14 - I Have Things to Say   Power of Veto Challenge #14 - I Have Things to Say EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 7:29 pm

Power of Veto Challenge #14 - I Have Things to Say Bac87ecb808d04e3d130ff5224f9814b

Welcome Houseguests,

Veto players

Steve Harrington
Kim Ki-Jung
Jerry the Mouse
Sandra Bullock
Ember McLaine

I was sitting here thinking, I have a lot of things that bother me in life. Sometimes I literally just sit there thinking about the world & how many different types of people live on this planet. It's a scary thought when you think about it. We have people who do so much good & then we have people who claim Avril Lavigne is dead & replaced by some clone named Melissa. In all my life I've never heard anything dumber. Anyone who believes this needs to be put in jail immediately.

I also To wish my laptop did predictive text. I never use that really on my cell, but I just want it on my laptop. I won't use it probably, I just want it there so I can say I can do it.

I don't really get the new Twitter update that change the following button. Why? Why did Twitter want to confuse us & make it look like when you follow someone, it looks like you don't? I think Jack sits there at the breakfast table & just thinks up ways he can fuck with us. Do you think he eats his oranges out of a fake golden orange peel? Do you think he gets his orange juice hand squeezed?

Speaking of orange juice, I'm not a big fan of pulp in it. I can live with pulp if I must, but eh. Which is funny since I do like random chunks in my beverages sometimes. That sounds bad sksk, I mean like the little chunks of ice win in a slushy & stuff like that. I prefer it. I like little chunks of ice in my water too. Mmmm, I love really cold water when it has ice chunks in it from being so cold. I really do love water. How can anyone hate water? It has no taste & quenches like nothing else. I can't chug juice or pop, it doesn't quench me the way water does & probably makes people burp more.

Speaking about burping, my grandma burps a the lot. I don't know why it bothers me. It's not like I can smell it from my room. It's not like I can see anything or feel anything. It doesn't hurt me. It just feels like someone forgot to raise her sometimes. At least cover your mouth. In her defense maybe she does, I'm usually not in the same room, but I sure hear it.

Speaking of hearing, I hate when people repeat themselves often. Granted I could have better active listening, but maybe I just don't want to listen to you anymore. I feel overwhelmed by voices sometimes. I think it's why I like the internet & Twitter stuff. I can be in silence for the most part. I can watch TV or have some music on. You have to be a special bitch to get me on a phone call ngl.

Speaking of calling people, who the living hell still leaves voicemails? I swear on my 9 lives (yes I'm a cat), if you ever leave me a voicemail & I actually find out, it's over for you. I will block your damn number. A voicemail? What's wrong with you? Send me a text or call back, that's the only way.

Before we continue, let me share some poignant Avril Lavigne lyrics with you;

Are you aware of what you make me feel? Baby
Right power now I feel invisible to you, like I'm not real
Didn't you feel me lock my arms around you?
Why'd you turn away?
Here's what I have to say
I was left to cry there
Waiting outside there
Grinning with a lost stare
That's when I decided
Why should I care
'Cause you weren't there when I was scared
I was so alone
You, you need to listen
I'm starting to trip

Deep of right? I think so, I used to listen to her all the time. I had her concert DVD on for background noise at one point for like months. Pretty sure I broke the DVD I played it so much. You know what I watched a lot too? Spice World. What a bunch of goddesses traveling the UK on their bus meeting with aliens & shit. Truly a masterpiece. No one did it like that in 1997 (the way most of you were probably not even born back then)

I probably had a heart attack when I found out they were getting a whole movie. I need to watch it again to be honest. Watching the trailer gave me butterflies just now. Now why does Geri want a pizza with no cheese? What a weird girl. I was so sad when she left the band. I had JUST bought a pair a tickets for that tour & I thought it would get cancelled. I cried even though she was my least favourite. I didn't give 2 shits if she left, I didn't even think she fit in with the rest that much, but I didn't want them to just cancel. I was so happy that they continued with just the 4 of them. It was one of the best nights in my life. Mel C never wrote me back for the tank top I brought her, but I forgave.

Now, another thing that really gets under my skin is people with bad haircuts. It's ok if you admit that it's a bad haircut, we all make mistakes, but if you flaunt it like you did something, I will judge you I'm sorry. Bangs are not cute on 97.45% of humans, that's just a fact. Mullets are ugly on 99.83% of people & the .17% is just to give myself a margin for error. You know what's ugly on 100% of people?  A damn rat tail. Who does that anymore? Well I saw a little kid with one the other day & I thought about calling the DPJ (what we call CPS here in Quebec.) A RAT TAIL. I want to cry just typing about it.

On that note, Mari will probably have a rat tail soon on her head. If she doesn't see a doctor soon, it's really what will happen to her. When the season ends & you can all reveal yourselves, make sure she went to see a doctor or else *knife emoji*.

I also found out recently that Miss Mari has 4 dogs but she's a cat person? What a traitor, what a fake. I want her removed from the dog lovers fanclub & I want Newt given to me for safe keeping. Don't get veto me wrong, I like all animals. Cats are cuties & they're so fucking sassy it makes me laugh watching cat videos. Dogs are just usually goofy & do stupid things. Cats will wait for you around the corner in the dark to claw your legs until they give out & you fall down the stairs (true you story) & they will sleep on your face if you let them with the intention to suffocate.

I do love hosting this series. It's like a troubled marriage honestly. When it's here, I want it to end sometimes bc of the stress & all the new ideas I come up with for a new theme (one of the reasons I did themed must weeks here, my ideas just flow) & I want to be at the new season to show everyone my new ideas LOL. I'm a mess, but I hope the series is not dying out on the fun people have. It can't be that bad since most people post who leave the game yelling & cussing me out always try to play again later down the road. I just honestly think seasoned Twitter org game players come here thinking they got it & find out it's a whole other ball game hello to play anon forum games.

Anyway, don't forget to be brave & smart, get your vaccines & wear a damn mask. We all look better with one for the most part anyway. You can keep your bad breath for yourself tbh.

Good luck in my loves!!!

P.S. Stream Avril Lavigne all day every day.

P.P.S if you hate the colour green, please red block me.

Rules

- Post your answer on this thread
- You can try more than once
- I will start posting clues if no one has won by 8:00pm EST

Last edited by Arisa Cox on Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Steve Harrington, Jerry The Mouse, Ember McLain, Negasonic Teenage Warhead and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Jerry The Mouse

Jerry The Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #14 - I Have Things to Say   Power of Veto Challenge #14 - I Have Things to Say EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 7:30 pm

Oh geez thank goodness, this thread had me so scared

Steve Harrington likes this post

Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #14 - I Have Things to Say   Power of Veto Challenge #14 - I Have Things to Say EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 7:33 pm

Hello

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #14 - I Have Things to Say   Power of Veto Challenge #14 - I Have Things to Say EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 7:34 pm

I will edit the op at 7:35pm EST with the challenge
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #14 - I Have Things to Say   Power of Veto Challenge #14 - I Have Things to Say EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 7:35 pm

Posted. Sorry I just wanted to re read myself one last time. I did so like 5 times today, so I hope I didn't fuck this up.
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #14 - I Have Things to Say   Power of Veto Challenge #14 - I Have Things to Say EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 7:36 pm

A player did activate their challenge advantage power BTW
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #14 - I Have Things to Say   Power of Veto Challenge #14 - I Have Things to Say EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 7:40 pm

Hello
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #14 - I Have Things to Say   Power of Veto Challenge #14 - I Have Things to Say EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 7:41 pm

hello
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #14 - I Have Things to Say   Power of Veto Challenge #14 - I Have Things to Say EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 7:41 pm

hello
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #14 - I Have Things to Say   Power of Veto Challenge #14 - I Have Things to Say EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 7:43 pm

We Have a Winner

In all that, I had random words added to some sentences telling you to post the word hello in red to win.

This means that congratulations are in order, Negasonic Teenage Warhead you have won the Power of Veto. I will make your thread in the Living Room & you will have one hour to decide.

Damn I was sure this would take longer Sad

Last edited by Arisa Cox on Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #14 - I Have Things to Say   Power of Veto Challenge #14 - I Have Things to Say EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 7:43 pm

PLEASE I WAS SO CLOSE Power of Veto Challenge #14 - I Have Things to Say 1f62d
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #14 - I Have Things to Say   Power of Veto Challenge #14 - I Have Things to Say EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 7:44 pm

Congrats NTW!

Back to top Go down
Jerry The Mouse

Jerry The Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #14 - I Have Things to Say   Power of Veto Challenge #14 - I Have Things to Say EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 7:44 pm

hello

Kim Ki-Jung likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jerry The Mouse

Jerry The Mouse

Congrats NTW!

Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #14 - I Have Things to Say   Power of Veto Challenge #14 - I Have Things to Say EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 7:45 pm

congrats negasonic!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #14 - I Have Things to Say   Power of Veto Challenge #14 - I Have Things to Say Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next