Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Interview Corner

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 8:52 am

Hello Sandra,

As an All Star, it's important that we get a good read on your experience this season & dive deep into your mind at every turn.

Along the way, you will see different interviews pop up in this section. Batgirl or myself will conduct these interviews & we will reward you will BBQ dollars if you answer them adequately. We do expect that you answer obviously, but we will still reward it.

Always remember, HAVE FUN!!!!

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 9:04 am

Houseguest Interview #1

$5 BBQ dollars if you answer by 8pm EST

~ Did you expect to be cast on Big Brother Quarantine All Stars & why?
~ Could you give me your thoughts on the Nightclub & all its components please?
~ Now for some gameplay, how does the house divided twist impact your game this round?

Anything else you would like to share?

Thank you for your time & have a good Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 12:57 pm

- I mean I feel like I have shown I’m a decent enough player in past seasons to be on all stars! It has been a long time since I have played bbq, and a lot has changed since I was last a house guest and we have had a lot of great people play so I wouldn’t say it was expected but it was something I had hoped for!

- the nightclub is cool! There is a lot going on in there and I need to really sit down and get to see what it all is but I’m liking the creativity and options, there’s a lot we can do with it!

- honestly I don’t feel like this house divide impacts me personally all that much. I’m good with Debbie, good with Tony and good with most people in the game in general so for me personally it hasn’t thrown a wrench in my game

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 5:11 pm

Houseguest Interview #2

$5 BBQ dollars if you answer by 8pm EST

~ How are you liking the season so far? Hosting, cast, challenges, etc?
~ Do you feel like it's living up to being an All Stars season? Explain
~ How is your personal game going so far? Explain
~ Do you have a specific target right now? If yes, who?
~ What are your thoughts on people making group chats pre game to talk about possibly being cast on this season. Do you feel like that's cheating & what would you do if you were the host?

Thank you for your time & have a good Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 6:22 pm

- I’m enjoying it! The comps I feel haven’t really been it since 2 were social I couldn’t play in one and the other 2 were not it for me and I haven’t been in a veto but hey that’s the game it is what it is lol
- I think so, I think drama is brewing people are lying and playing hard. You can see it in these votes every week. The all stars you have cast are all very crafty and it’s only going to get harder
- I mean I’ll knock on wood here but I think im doing okay, actually pretty good. I feel like there’s only a couple of ppl that would nominate me — I’ve never been on the block but I feel like it’s possible my lies catch up to me. Im playing fairly snakey and need my allies to have my back even if I am just looking out for myself which is hard lol I do feel badly lying to people but I only do things that I think will help me and I hope I don’t hurt anyone’s feelings or anything. For example with the Jules thing I felt badly at first that she seemed hurt by me and I had to remind myself I didn’t even evict her lol
- my target is Max. I don’t trust him I don’t get anything from him at all and he even told me his mindset in this game is anyone but me… gotta go
- I think that is cheating and if people feel like they need to do that in order to do well this season than that’s pretty pathetic. I hope that didn’t happen but who knows… it just makes those who are being truthful and honest about the process of this game less likely to get ahead. The point of the anon thing is to not feel obligated to people based on identity so with that I feel like it’s even limiting and damaging to their own game. If there is knowledge about it plus clear evidence, there should be a consequence. Maybe even make them all auto nominations and between them only one of them can stay in the game. Idk maybe that’s a little too harsh.

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 9:39 pm

Houseguest Interview #3

$5 BBQ dollars if you answer by 12am EST

~ How do you feel about the season so far from a hosting side?
~ How do you feel about the season so far from a cast side?
~ How do you feel about the season so far from a personal side?
~ Who do you want to sit in those final chairs with?
~ What else do you need to do from now until the end to deserve this win?

Thank you for your time & have a good Monday.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 9:58 pm

1. Loving it! Love the themed weeks, love the variety it’s all great!
2. I think this is an amazing cast, some people here and there weren’t active enough but a lot of these people I can see why they are here. This is tough, everyone is very social everyone is very smart and everyone is really here to play and win. I have a lot of respect for everyone here which is part of what makes this super hard
3. I don’t think I will enjoy a season more than BBQ1 but this is a getting up there. I’m having a lot of fun, I’m stressed, but I’m really enjoying myself. I’m proud of the game I’ve been able to play so far and I know it might not be a flashy game but I feel like I’m doing better than I ever expected I would and for that I’m happy with whatever outcome with this season… sometimes I feel like I come into these games with something to prove and by this point I feel like I’ve been able to prove to myself that I am good at this and I need more confidence in myself overall
4. I don’t know too much could happen between now and then for me to really know right now. At this moment, because I want to win, I’m going to say Tony. My heart is telling me Sam or Kim though but I think both would beat me.
5. To deserve the win I think I need at least one hoh win to show what I can do. I don’t like that I’m always perceived as someone who doesn’t do much because of less hoh wins and I KNOW I do so much behind the scenes every day to set myself up and plant seeds about my personal targets to get them out the door. It’s very hard to convince a jury of all the things that you have done when it’s not right in their face like someone who dominates comps. I need to find a way to fully sell myself as someone who deserves to win this season. And hey, I’m almost the last person to never be nominated in the ALL STAR season of the game… that’s gotta account for something

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner Empty

Back to top Go down

Interview Corner
Page 1 of 1