Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Interview Corner

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 8:53 am

Hello Ted,

As an All Star, it's important that we get a good read on your experience this season & dive deep into your mind at every turn.

Along the way, you will see different interviews pop up in this section. Batgirl or myself will conduct these interviews & we will reward you will BBQ dollars if you answer them adequately. We do expect that you answer obviously, but we will still reward it.

Always remember, HAVE FUN!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 9:05 am

Houseguest Interview #1

$5 BBQ dollars if you answer by 8pm EST

~ Did you expect to be cast on Big Brother Quarantine All Stars & why?
~ Could you give me your thoughts on the Nightclub & all its components please?
~ Now for some gameplay, how does the house divided twist impact your game this round?

Anything else you would like to share?

Thank you for your time & have a good Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 3:30 pm

Arisa Cox wrote:
Houseguest Interview #1

~ Did you expect to be cast on Big Brother Quarantine All Stars & why?
I... did win a season, so I was hoping to get cast. I think I've also been a great player in the seasons I lost, and I've always been memorable. Smile

~ Could you give me your thoughts on the Nightclub & all its components please?
The Nightclub is awesome. I like it particularly because not only does it make the powers a bit harder to acquire, but it shows more cards. People can't be sneaky when it comes to buying and using powers because they have to dress the part. I love that you have to buy and immediately use most (if not all) the powers, and I think that having a tiered system of drinks is really smart. The waiting line is hilarious, Freddie is so funny as a concept, and I really like the dance spam. I am sure the dance battles in there are going to be fucking intense as the season progresses and more people get into the club.

~ Now for some gameplay, how does the house divided twist impact your game this round?
It... doesn't. I think it's an AWESOME twist, don't get me wrong, but I was really close with Debbie and Tony before they even campaigned for HOH. Then, we made an alliance together with 8 people and have somehow split our alliance in two. I think that we all agree this is going to be a relatively straightforward round and I think the targets will go home. It's nice though, because we have eyes everywhere in the house. I really like my alliance so I am hoping we can stick it through.

I went from no friends to a lot of friends really quick. I think I recovered well, unless I missed a major alliance forming. Regardless, my friends stayed in power and I want to return the favor while the nominees are still easy to make. Then I want to lay low. Smile

Batgirl likes this post

Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 3:40 pm

Quote :
I think I've also been a great player in the seasons I lost, and I've always been memorable.

Interview Corner Giphy
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 3:44 pm

Batgirl wrote:
Quote :
I think I've also been a great player in the seasons I lost, and I've always been memorable.

Interview Corner Giphy

James and I were iconic even though we flopped <3

Batgirl likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 1:34 pm

Head of Household Interview

$5 BBQ dollars if you answer by 7pm EST

Hello Ted,

Congratulations again on winning one of the Head of Household titles. Please take a seat, I have a few questions for you.

~ Did you go into the challenge tonight hoping you would win? Explain
~ What is your strategy now that you did win one of the Head of Household titles?
~ I know you were busy last night, but did anyone talk to you about giving you HOH?
~ Do you have a specific target in mind or are you taking this one more relaxed?
~ Do you think this HOH will put a target on your back or help you gain momentum in the game & why?

Thank you for your time!!!
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 5:13 pm

- No. I specifically did not want to win. I wasn’t in a position to make a good nomination set or discuss with my allies. I just went with my gut. I had a feeling I might win because the info I got was that two sides were formed based off the vote last round and they were targeting one another. 

- My strategy is to lay low. I can’t win another one for a bit. I don’t want this power or spotlight. 

- No one said “I’m doing this so you win.” I don’t think my win was intentional. It was all about making sure other people didn’t win. Nagisa was the only one who said they weren’t giving me stakes. I told Jen I didn’t want this. 

- I am taking this more relaxed until after veto. I want Matt to go. He has more potential to win than Webkinz. 

- I think if Matt has friends I’m fucked Smile otherwise  it should give me a bit of a leg up with those I didn’t nominate and should secure my safety for a bit. I hope. Again, didn’t want this.

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 5:12 pm

Houseguest Interview #2

~ How are you liking the season so far? Hosting, cast, challenges, etc?
~ Do you feel like it's living up to being an All Stars season? Explain
~ How is your personal game going so far? Explain
~ Do you have a specific target right now? If yes, who?
~ What are your thoughts on people making group chats pre game to talk about possibly being cast on this season. Do you feel like that's cheating & what would you do if you were the host?

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 6:00 pm

Arisa Cox wrote:
Houseguest Interview #2

~ How are you liking the season so far? Hosting, cast, challenges, etc?
I like the season so far! I think the challenges are pretty fresh and unexpected. I haven't played in many that I'm particularly good at yet, but that doesn't change anything. I like that the hosting is a bit more loose because everyone knows what's going on. The twists have been fun and I hope there are some more!

~ Do you feel like it's living up to being an All Stars season? Explain
I think everyone came to play. There aren't very many people who aren't showing up or showing out. I think that the level of competitiveness is real and I don't think many people are throwing games.

~ How is your personal game going so far? Explain
My personal game is a little rocky. I think I am an easy nom for some people because they don't think I am impacting this game. And they are right! I'm laying low on purpose. I wouldn't have won that HOH if I didn't have to. I like to think I have friends that are supporting me. After this week, I believe if I were nominated I would have people saving me. I don't know. It's a little bit of a middle of the road situation.

~ Do you have a specific target right now? If yes, who?
lol Matt. He is after me and has ignored me since I nominated him. It also wouldn't make too many waves if I nominated him cause its expected at this point. At some point, I'll lean into Dorothy as my target, but I want others to do it instead of me.

~ What are your thoughts on people making group chats pre game to talk about possibly being cast on this season. Do you feel like that's cheating & what would you do if you were the host?
I think that's bullshit. If proven, and they found each other, I would honestly punish them. I don't know if I would expel them all, but I would give them a severe disadvantage and publicly state who was involved. A lot of people are fed up with the idea that people pregamed. I've spoken to people in jest seasons ago, but wasn't involved in a single group chat leading into this season.
There are friends, and then there is pregaming. I just think that its hard to hide you are playing when its a group of friends who all play these games.

I lurve u.

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner Empty

Back to top Go down

Interview Corner
Page 1 of 1