Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Interview Corner

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 8:33 am

Hello Jules,

As an All Star, it's important that we get a good read on your experience this season & dive deep into your mind at every turn.

Along the way, you will see different interviews pop up in this section. Batgirl or myself will conduct these interviews & we will reward you will BBQ dollars if you answer them adequately. We do expect that you answer obviously, but we will still reward it.

Always remember, HAVE FUN!!!!

Jules Vaughn likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 9:00 am

Houseguest Interview #1

$5 BBQ dollars if you answer by 8pm EST

~ Did you expect to be cast on Big Brother Quarantine All Stars & why?
~ Could you give me your thoughts on the Nightclub & all its components please?
~ Now for some gameplay, how does the house divided twist impact your game this round?

Anything else you would like to share?

Thank you for your time & have a good Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
Jules Vaughn

Jules Vaughn

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 6:55 pm

Arisa Cox wrote:
Houseguest Interview #1

$5 BBQ dollars if you answer by 8pm EST

~ Did you expect to be cast on Big Brother Quarantine All Stars & why?
~ Could you give me your thoughts on the Nightclub & all its components please?
~ Now for some gameplay, how does the house divided twist impact your game this round?

Anything else you would like to share?

Thank you for your time & have a good Tuesday.

- I've only played BBQ once as Blossom, and I guess the BBQ Mini counts as well. Placed 4th and 2nd respectively, so I will say that I did feel like I would be cast. Not to say there's people who are deserving and who aren't, but I do feel that I was deserving of a spot.

-I really like the Nightclub twist. It gives plenty of opportunity for people to rack up $, it's just a matter of remember to do those tasks because my ass forgets lmao I like the powers and everything in it. I do think they're HELLA expensive, but it's All Stars so I knew nothing would come easy.

-As far as this teams twist, I feel like I definitely got put in the better team as far as my connections go. I still feel like I could be safe if I were in Debbie's team, but I am so glad that I wasn't because I lied to her about giving her my vote for the HOH  Interview Corner 1f602

-As far as things I'd like to share, I've got to be honest, as much as I love playing this game, I am not 100% committed because I am unable to put in the time & effort that I normally would be able to because of how busy I am in real life. I've turned off twitter notifications altogether (so you know i mean business) because I didn't want it to distract me from my productivity irl. I have having the most fun and feel like I am being messy by talking to so many damn people lmao I would love to win this game, and I think I could if I was fully committed, but I genuinely just want to have fun. I don't want to stress out by putting the pressure on myself to make sure I get to the end again, so my main goal this season is to just have a blast no matter what happens or how well I do. This may or may not be my last game for a long while because I am trying to/need to get my life together.

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 7:37 pm

Head of Household Interview

$5 BBQ dollars if you answer by 10pm EST

Hello Jules,

Congratulations again on winning one of the Head of Household titles. Please take a seat, I have a few questions for you.

~ Did you go into the challenge tonight hoping you would win? Explain
~ What is your strategy now that you did win one of the Head of Household titles?
~ How do you feel sharing this HOH with NTW?
~ Do you think this HOH will put a target on your back or help you gain momentum in the game & why?

Thank you for your time!!!

Jules Vaughn likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jules Vaughn

Jules Vaughn

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 9:36 pm

Arisa Cox wrote:
Head of Household Interview

$5 BBQ dollars if you answer by 10pm EST

Hello Jules,

Congratulations again on winning one of the Head of Household titles. Please take a seat, I have a few questions for you.

~ Did you go into the challenge tonight hoping you would win? Explain
~ What is your strategy now that you did win one of the Head of Household titles?
~ How do you feel sharing this HOH with NTW?
~ Do you think this HOH will put a target on your back or help you gain momentum in the game & why?

Thank you for your time!!!

- Yes! I wanted the extra money, the power, as well as being able to get some rest tonight lmao

- My strategy to make as little waves as possible. I feel like both of my nominees are people that are connected though so, oops lmao

- I feel ok. I don't know how safe I would've been with her had I not won though, even though I wouldn't have nominated her.

- I guess we shall see. I feel like I should be okay, but only time can tell! I'm already talking to so many people so I feel like it could really bite me in the ass.  Interview Corner 1f602
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Interview Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview Corner   Interview Corner Empty

Back to top Go down

Interview Corner
Page 1 of 1