Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Challenge Answers

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

Challenge Answers - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge Answers   Challenge Answers - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 6:57 pm

Fat Thor @zingbotfanatic: "The thing about me you should know is that I grew up an only child. I don’t have any siblings" -- False

Batgirl @idiotgregory: "This one time, I got trapped in elevator for 6 hours." -- False?

Kacy Catanzaro @NotTheGenius7: "One cool thing you should know about me is that I can name all 151 og Pokémon from memory" -- False

Keesha Smith @AnActualSnake: "Ok, you might not believe this but a truth about me is that my sibling has been in the BBCAN house" -- False

Steven Stone @Red_SideTV: "Hmmm, I went on a date with a contestant from Rupaul’s Drag Race" -- True

Skeeter Valentine @pdelon03: "I hate green peas. Like fucking HATE them" -- False

Barry Allen @scarletxspidey: I have never seen any of the Lord of the Rings movies. -- False

Sheldon Cooper @TheGrea7est: You should know that I eat rice everyday. EVERY DAY!!! -- False

Bob Barker @BBCANRyan: "I finished 3rd in the provincial high school cribbage championship two years in a row." -- True

Darwin Watterson @KamsKyng: "I am a big horror movie fan" -- True

Madison Rose @MessHailey: "Well, I'll have you know that I own a cat. Do you?" -- True

Daniele Donato @perfectsveIvet: "A story that happened to me is that while i was moving to hawaii we actually had to completely change planes bc there was something wrong with the engine in my original plane so i could have ended up in the ocean" -- False

Carter @Rxde_BB: "I’m afraid of pigeons and spiders but not snakes" -- False

Riku @Algerr821: "I'm a twin" -- TRUE

Eli Pope @jayawa24: "My government name is four names long" -- True

Olivia Pope @dumplindaughter: "I’m a fraternal twin." -- False

Megan Fox @CocoDaBear: "When season two of "Lost" started to air, I went back and started season one at the beginning all over again and started keeping copious notes on each episode trying to figure out what all of the mysteries were. I still have all 6 of those notebooks in a box in the garage. And, no, I never did figure the big mystery out. Talk about a waste of time." -- True

Nando @BenjiDance: "I'm right handed" -- False

Natalie Negrotti @MatthaisDude: "With my high school team, won a trivia competition against college teams" -- True

Hottie @JGettys7: "I've never watched an episode of Big Brother until Season 22" -- True

Arisa Cox @gallymeroreboot: "When I was in High School, my mom beat up my male History teacher" -- True
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Challenge Answers   Challenge Answers - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 7:02 pm

Fat Thor @zingbotfanatic: "The thing about me you should know is that I grew up an only child. I don’t have any siblings" -- False

Batgirl @idiotgregory: "This one time, I got trapped in elevator for 6 hours." -- False?

Kacy Catanzaro @NotTheGenius7: "One cool thing you should know about me is that I can name all 151 og Pokémon from memory" -- False

Keesha Smith @AnActualSnake: "Ok, you might not believe this but a truth about me is that my sibling has been in the BBCAN house" -- False

Steven Stone @Red_SideTV: "Hmmm, I went on a date with a contestant from Rupaul’s Drag Race" -- True

Skeeter Valentine @pdelon03: "I hate green peas. Like fucking HATE them" -- True

Barry Allen @scarletxspidey: I have never seen any of the Lord of the Rings movies. -- False

Sheldon Cooper @TheGrea7est: You should know that I eat rice everyday. EVERY DAY!!! -- False

Bob Barker @BBCANRyan: "I finished 3rd in the provincial high school cribbage championship two years in a row." -- True

Madison Rose @MessHailey: "Well, I'll have you know that I own a cat. Do you?" -- True

Daniele Donato @perfectsveIvet: "A story that happened to me is that while i was moving to hawaii we actually had to completely change planes bc there was something wrong with the engine in my original plane so i could have ended up in the ocean" -- False

Megan Fox @CocoDaBear: "When season two of "Lost" started to air, I went back and started season one at the beginning all over again and started keeping copious notes on each episode trying to figure out what all of the mysteries were. I still have all 6 of those notebooks in a box in the garage. And, no, I never did figure the big mystery out. Talk about a waste of time." -- True

Natalie Negrotti @MatthaisDude: "With my high school team, won a trivia competition against college teams" -- True

Hottie @JGettys7: "I've never watched an episode of Big Brother until Season 22" -- True

Arisa Cox @gallymeroreboot: "When I was in High School, my mom beat up my male History teacher" -- True
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Challenge Answers   Challenge Answers - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 7:03 pm

Steven Stone @Red_SideTV: "Hmmm, I went on a date with a contestant from Rupaul’s Drag Race" -- False

Skeeter Valentine @pdelon03: "I hate green peas. Like fucking HATE them" -- True

Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Challenge Answers   Challenge Answers - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2021 6:56 pm

Gonna have a nervous breakdown LMAO
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Challenge Answers   Challenge Answers - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 7:21 pm

Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Challenge Answers   Challenge Answers - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 8:39 pm

1. Negasonic Teenage Warhead
2. Jerry the Mouse
3. Dare You to Hurry Up
4. 9
5. Farrah Moan
6. 3
7. 7
8. Step Brothers
9. 8641
10. 6:48:03
11. 50
12. 300
13. 2-2-1-1-1-1-1
14. 53,544 seconds
15. 3
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Challenge Answers   Challenge Answers - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 8:40 pm

1. Survival Mode - Maggie Andrews, Day 2
2. 37
3. Lego House, Bad Habits
4. 126
5. 11
6. 29
7. Moral of the Story
8. Luciano Pavarotti
9. 3
10. against; zone
11. 36
12. Love Potion - Ralph
13. 8
14. 3 - Britney Spears
15. 14
16. Julia Michaels
17. Goodbye to You - Michelle Branch
18. Anyone Who Loves Me by Charlotte Cardin, When You're Gone by Avril Lavigne, Hero by Faouzia, Breathe (2AM) by Anna Nalick, All The Things She Said by t.A.T.u, Bring Me to Life by Evanescence, I Just Can't Wait To Be King from THE LION KING, Slow Dance (feat. Ava Max) by AJ Mitchell
19. Don’t Make Me Miss You - Ray Dalton
20. 11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Challenge Answers   Challenge Answers - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Challenge Answers
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10