Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Challenge Answers

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Challenge Answers - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge Answers   Challenge Answers - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 9:25 pm

Rose tells you that she saw Bayleigh go into Doja Cat's dressing room that morning, but that she didn't stay very long & Doja didn't seem to even be there. She later ran into a drunk Bayleigh who was telling everyone she loves them & crying that she's sorry. She was brandishing a shoe in the air and left in an Uber alone.
Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Challenge Answers   Challenge Answers - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 9:40 pm

MOOO!: chili cheese fries as a starter
Kiss Me More: All on my tongue I want it
Boss Bitch: Two for one, you know a bitch buy four
Rules: Wait, I meant to say jealous
I Don’t Do Drugs: You really don’t hit me back
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Challenge Answers   Challenge Answers - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 9:44 pm

Autopsy Report

Amala Ratna Zandile Dlamini
Born: October 21, 1995
Deceased: July 30, 2021

Time of death: Between 9:55am & 10:10am

Cause of Death: Blunt force trauma to the head

Piece of plastic found in the wound on the back of the head seems to come from the hand of a doll
Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Challenge Answers   Challenge Answers - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 11:59 pm

Hello jurors! I come to you today with the case representing the death of Amala Ratna Zandile Dlamini, better known as Doja Cat, found dead, tragically, just under a month ago on July 30th. And, yes, I am way over the word count AND not finished, so please dock points accordingly loves because winning this will make my game deader than Doja is yass!!

While this death is shocking, it was clearly no accident. Doja’s body was found at 10:41am, her purse emptied on the ground, her legs sprawled to the side, missing both a shoe, and her life. According to the autopsy report, her life was taken between 9:55am & 10:10am due to blunt force trauma to the back of her head. Additionally, there is a piece of plastic in the back of her her head from the hand of a doll… but more on that later.

We all know coming to the studio was meant to be a positive experience all around, the QGames studio is a lively place, but, unfortunately, it seems that the interviewing process has brought up a lot of negative memories for the cast of Season 6. Season 5’s cast, the week prior, literally had Buddy once again demanding more money from Arisa, and rumor has it that Hiccup has already tried to hack into the QGames Studio’s data before Season 9’s reunion photos have begun in attempt to mess with All-Stars.

On the theme of these negative memories being brought up, a story of bitterness unfolds:

Doja Cat was the winner of AFP in her season despite being a prejuror. Much of the cast was not too fond of winners. Both winners of AFP, and winners of the season.

These individuals are Nicki Minaj, Brenda Meeks, and Bayleigh Dayton, all of which were in an alliance during their season alongside Doja Cat herself to take out Theodora Crain, hence the nature of this murder: Nicki Minaj taking Doja’s life in an attempt to ruin Theodora’s.

Why should we believe this? Well, simply put, there is an array of witnesses and tangible evidence alike to suggest it. Though all suspects may have motive, the timeline only lines up for a few, amd the body limits who it may be as well.

Firstly, the only DNA found on Doja’s body was female, thus eliminating Robbie Mercer (who, unrelatedly seems to have been with our anonymous witness for the night). This also eliminates Baby Yoda, who has been reported upset at Nicki Minaj recently, according to Carole Baskin, and was texting Doja the night of the event, almost as if he knew something bad was going to happen and wanted to check on her.

Theodora and Blossom, a duo in the game, could not have committed the crime because they were captured on video walking into the studio together at 10:32am with coffee. The time it takes to get coffee is well over 15 minutes, and leaving the studio and coming back with coffee would be impossible considering the time of death being just before that. Also, Theodora is known for her greed, so if it was Theodora, why would the contents of Doja’s purse be emptied out, not taken? It seems rather theatrical.

With Theodora off the table, that’s when things get interesting, because a black hair was found on the body, and the suspects then narrow to Nicki and Bayleigh. Thought Big Miss Steak was MIA during this entire ordeal, being a large piece of meat, she does not have real hair.

Key witness Skeeter Valentine also heard multiple women arguing about “winning” and “barbeque,” bringing us back to the prideful theme of the trio’s resentment of winners, and perhaps how taking down the “barbeque” in SlimmBB was not enough to warrant fame.

Brenda certainly makes sure to mention in her witness account, too, that she spent all night texting Nicki about how Theodora did it, and pointedly mentions how nice Nicki is. Bayleigh, contrastingly, very well may have been the one arguing heatedly in Skeeter’s account, as she is a lover, not a fighter, and as Rose the Hat reports, saw Bayleigh crying and saying she was sorry the next day brandishing a shoe. A shoe, mind you, that was likely Doja’s, since she was seen going into the dressing room before Doja was there, possibly to take the shoe, meanwhile Brenda concocted an account of Theodora “limp running” the night of Doja’s death to make it seem as though Theodora was related to the crime even more.

Thank you jurors!
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Challenge Answers   Challenge Answers - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 11:30 pm

I'd like the record to show that I got 96 in Flappy Bird, 195 in Stack, and 16900 in 2048, therefore I would have won this Veto. Ty for coming to my Ted Talk. I gave Debbie 2/3 of those... I should have given her my Stack....
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Challenge Answers   Challenge Answers - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 6:43 pm

1- How many pages did the thread get before it was locked up? -- 20
2- Who was the first non current Houseguest to post on the thread other than me of course? -- Jules Vaughn
3- Name the song & artist for the third song I posted on the thread? -- It’s Raining Men - The Weather Girls
4- How many total tickets were given out last night? -- 71
5- What was on the list of things we would do that we never did? -- Finish the Lyrics
6- What did Jerry the Mouse say his 2 favourite drinks were? -- Margaritas and Mimosas
7- What colour did Wendy make the word Mwah in this quote? "I hope you read my blogs after the season, Mwah! <3" -- Pink
8- Who entered the party by saying "Hey bitches and bros and nonbinary hoes" -- Cruella de Vil
9- How many rounds of Chips & Guac did we play? -- 4
10- How many prizes were there for this event? -- 7
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Challenge Answers   Challenge Answers - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 7:54 pm

1. Up
2. Step Brothers
3. Beetlejuice
4. I Am Number Four
5. Black Swan
6. Aladdin
7. Detective Pikachu
8. Walk. Ride. Rodeo.
10. Matilda
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Challenge Answers   Challenge Answers - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 7:55 pm

1. Up
2. Step Brothers
3. Beetlejuice
4. I Am Number Four
5. Black Swan
6. Aladdin
7. Detective Pikachu
8. Walk. Ride. Rodeo.
9. A Series of Unfortunate Events
10. Matilda
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Challenge Answers   Challenge Answers - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 8:03 pm

I THOUGHT IT WAS WALK RIDE RODEO FUCK ME IT WAS ROPED FUCKING SHIT
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Challenge Answers   Challenge Answers - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 05, 2021 7:24 pm

aminmtege -
ectryadoal - aerodactyl
ttasnler - stantler
mohscuom
unomieln - lumineon
ihmensao -
moasgouns - amoonguss
ereksprerr - perrserker
lmearice -
bsogtaoon - obstagoon

1. Olivia’s Quincinera - Stantler
2. Chivo’s Safe House -
7 .
8. Freeridge High -
10. Brentwood - Obstagoon

this is hard
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Challenge Answers   Challenge Answers - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 05, 2021 7:28 pm

aminmtege -
ectryadoal - aerodactyl
ttasnler - stantler
mohscuom
unomieln - lumineon
ihmensao -
moasgouns - amoonguss
ereksprerr - perrserker
lmearice -
bsogtaoon - obstagoon

2. Chivo’s Safe House -
5. The hospital? - Lumineon
6. Community Pool - Amoonguss
7 .
8. Freeridge High -
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Challenge Answers   Challenge Answers - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 05, 2021 7:32 pm

aminmtege -
ectryadoal - aerodactyl
ttasnler - stantler
mohscuom
unomieln - lumineon
ihmensao -
moasgouns - amoonguss
ereksprerr - perrserker
lmearice -
bsogtaoon - obstagoon

2. Chivo’s Safe House -Magnemite
5. The Hospital - Lumineon
6. The Community Pool - Amoonguss
7 .
8. Their School -
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Challenge Answers   Challenge Answers - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 6:46 pm

For Fun:

Fat Thor @zingbotfanatic: "The thing about me you should know is that I grew up an only child. I don’t have any siblings" -- True

Batgirl @idiotgregory: "This one time, I got trapped in elevator for 6 hours." -- False

Kacy Catanzaro @NotTheGenius7: "One cool thing you should know about me is that I can name all 151 og Pokémon from memory" -- False

Keesha Smith @AnActualSnake: "Ok, you might not believe this but a truth about me is that my sibling has been in the BBCAN house" -- True

Steven Stone @Red_SideTV: "Hmmm, I went on a date with a contestant from Rupaul’s Drag Race" -- True

Skeeter Valentine @pdelon03: "I hate green peas. Like fucking HATE them" -- False

Barry Allen @scarletxspidey: I have never seen any of the Lord of the Rings movies. -- False

Sheldon Cooper @TheGrea7est: You should know that I eat rice everyday. EVERY DAY!!! -- False

Bob Barker @BBCANRyan: "I finished 3rd in the provincial high school cribbage championship two years in a row." -- True

Darwin Watterson @KamsKyng: "I am a big horror movie fan" -- True

Madison Rose @MessHailey: "Well, I'll have you know that I own a cat. Do you?" -- False

Daniele Donato @perfectsveIvet: "A story that happened to me is that while i was moving to hawaii we actually had to completely change planes bc there was something wrong with the engine in my original plane so i could have ended up in the ocean" -- True

Carter @Rxde_BB: "I’m afraid of pigeons and spiders but not snakes" -- False

Riku @Algerr821: "I'm a twin" -- TRUE

Eli Pope @jayawa24: "My government name is four names long" -- True

Olivia Pope @dumplindaughter: "I’m a fraternal twin." -- False

Megan Fox @CocoDaBear: "When season two of "Lost" started to air, I went back and started season one at the beginning all over again and started keeping copious notes on each episode trying to figure out what all of the mysteries were. I still have all 6 of those notebooks in a box in the garage. And, no, I never did figure the big mystery out. Talk about a waste of time." -- True

Nando @BenjiDance: "I'm right handed" -- False

Natalie Negrotti @MatthaisDude: "With my high school team, won a trivia competition against college teams" -- True

Hottie @JGettys7: "I've never watched an episode of Big Brother until Season 22" -- True

Arisa Cox @gallymeroreboot: "When I was in High School, my mom beat up my male History teacher" -- False
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Challenge Answers   Challenge Answers - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 6:53 pm

Fat Thor @zingbotfanatic: "The thing about me you should know is that I grew up an only child. I don’t have any siblings" -- True

Batgirl @idiotgregory: "This one time, I got trapped in elevator for 6 hours." -- False

Kacy Catanzaro @NotTheGenius7: "One cool thing you should know about me is that I can name all 151 og Pokémon from memory" -- False

Keesha Smith @AnActualSnake: "Ok, you might not believe this but a truth about me is that my sibling has been in the BBCAN house" -- True

Steven Stone @Red_SideTV: "Hmmm, I went on a date with a contestant from Rupaul’s Drag Race" -- True

Skeeter Valentine @pdelon03: "I hate green peas. Like fucking HATE them" -- False

Barry Allen @scarletxspidey: I have never seen any of the Lord of the Rings movies. -- False

Sheldon Cooper @TheGrea7est: You should know that I eat rice everyday. EVERY DAY!!! -- False

Bob Barker @BBCANRyan: "I finished 3rd in the provincial high school cribbage championship two years in a row." -- True

Madison Rose @MessHailey: "Well, I'll have you know that I own a cat. Do you?" -- False

Daniele Donato @perfectsveIvet: "A story that happened to me is that while i was moving to hawaii we actually had to completely change planes bc there was something wrong with the engine in my original plane so i could have ended up in the ocean" -- False

Megan Fox @CocoDaBear: "When season two of "Lost" started to air, I went back and started season one at the beginning all over again and started keeping copious notes on each episode trying to figure out what all of the mysteries were. I still have all 6 of those notebooks in a box in the garage. And, no, I never did figure the big mystery out. Talk about a waste of time." -- True

Natalie Negrotti @MatthaisDude: "With my high school team, won a trivia competition against college teams" -- True

Hottie @JGettys7: "I've never watched an episode of Big Brother until Season 22" -- True

Arisa Cox @gallymeroreboot: "When I was in High School, my mom beat up my male History teacher" -- True
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Challenge Answers   Challenge Answers - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 6:56 pm

Fat Thor @zingbotfanatic: "The thing about me you should know is that I grew up an only child. I don’t have any siblings" -- False

Batgirl @idiotgregory: "This one time, I got trapped in elevator for 6 hours." -- False?

Keesha Smith @AnActualSnake: "Ok, you might not believe this but a truth about me is that my sibling has been in the BBCAN house" -- False

Daniele Donato @perfectsveIvet: "A story that happened to me is that while i was moving to hawaii we actually had to completely change planes bc there was something wrong with the engine in my original plane so i could have ended up in the ocean" -- False

Arisa Cox @gallymeroreboot: "When I was in High School, my mom beat up my male History teacher" -- True
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Challenge Answers   Challenge Answers - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Challenge Answers
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next