Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Evicted Lounge

Go down 
+9
Sam Gardner
Nagisa Shiota
Jules Vaughn
Peach Salinger
Batgirl
Rebecca Bunch
Sailor Moon
Manu Rios
Arisa Cox
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 47 ... 53  Next
AuthorMessage
Nagisa Shiota

Nagisa Shiota

Evicted Lounge - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 42 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 6:35 pm

I think they might agree on someone they don’t think is dangerous. But all in all we will probably be doing the challenge.
Back to top Go down
Matt Bomer

Matt Bomer

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 42 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 6:36 pm

When they agree on Sailor Moon

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 42 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 6:51 pm

There's a few pathways this could go, but at the end of the day, there will always be the 1 Steve wanting Jules to come back in and the 1 Debbie wanting me to come back in.

Nagisa Shiota and Jules Vaughn like this post

Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 42 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 6:54 pm

There will also always be the 1 Squirt/Kim not wanting me to come back in and the 1 Debbie not wanting Jules back in. Same goes for everyone else. Reaching a unanimous vote for either the Prejury or the Jury will not matter, I feel. I'm sending in my vote for Dorothy to win it now, I fully expect everyone to do a different vote and us, along with the houseguests, to go compete.

Nagisa Shiota, Sam Gardner and Jules Vaughn like this post

Back to top Go down
Jaida Essence Hall

Jaida Essence Hall

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 42 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 7:28 pm

Cruella de Vil wrote:
Ted and Jaida: I am so, so, so sorry that you both got evicted because you were associated with me. Multiple people voted you out completely based on emotion alone and it's absolutely sick. If allegations are against me, whatever, but I see no idea why the either of you paid the price for it. It's horrible & it's ruined a large part of the season for me- ESPECIALLY WHEN I'M INNOCENT AS WELL.

It's whatever. I just felt like I needed to thank you both for your allyship as well as friendship. I sent multiple videos of me crying about the allegations as well as you both being evicted to Arisa and Batgirl. My love for what you both said and did with me is so strong. Thank you. Really, you both were amazing.

I love you so much Cruella Evicted Lounge - Page 42 1f497
The allegation did ruin my experience as well and I wish there was a timeline where none of this happened and we’re still in the house…
But ultimately, I had fun and I know I gained a friend as well as an ally, so no regrets!
It’s absolutely wild that NTW thought we pregamed just because I gave you money to buy the DPOV lol
It’s like she’s incapable of understanding that genuine friendships/ally ships can form in this game. Plus had our plan succeeded, it would’ve benefitted everyone on our side.

Ted Lasso likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 42 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 7:29 pm

Hay bitch!

Also, Negasonic was literally in the chat with us as you gave the money for the DPOV. Tony was going to as well, and Ted literally gave me double the amount. Not to mention Debbie also gave me some. We weren't some MASSIVE MONOLITH of a pregame cheating squad, we just were an alliance that was so tight because the house was a split house.

Nagisa Shiota and Ted Lasso like this post

Back to top Go down
Jaida Essence Hall

Jaida Essence Hall

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 42 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 7:50 pm

Cruella de Vil wrote:
Hay bitch!

Also, Negasonic was literally in the chat with us as you gave the money for the DPOV. Tony was going to as well, and Ted literally gave me double the amount. Not to mention Debbie also gave me some. We weren't some MASSIVE MONOLITH of a pregame cheating squad, we just were an alliance that was so tight because the house was a split house.

Right, our alliance was only tight because the opposition was strong and we had to unite in order to survive
And I could've survived that round but of course, someone within the alliance had to fuck that up lol

Cruella de Vil likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 42 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 7:51 pm

You should’ve survived that round, tbh. You and Ted both had the votes if Negasonic wasn’t going rogue for whatever reason

Ted Lasso and Jaida Essence Hall like this post

Back to top Go down
Jaida Essence Hall

Jaida Essence Hall

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 42 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 7:57 pm

Cruella de Vil wrote:
You should’ve survived that round, tbh. You and Ted both had the votes if Negasonic wasn’t going rogue for whatever reason

100%.
I still get frustrated thinking about this...
Back to top Go down
Manu Rios

Manu Rios

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 42 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 8:04 pm

good luck everyone!!

Jaida Essence Hall and Peach Salinger like this post

Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 42 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 8:05 pm

ALSO WAIT I JUST REMEMBERED

YALL HELPING OUT STEVE WAS SOOOOOOOOO SICKKKKKKKKKK AND TWISTEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

HE HAD 7 LITTLE SANTA'S HELPERS AND I BARELY HAD TED Evicted Lounge - Page 42 1f62d Evicted Lounge - Page 42 1f62d Evicted Lounge - Page 42 1f62d Evicted Lounge - Page 42 1f62d Evicted Lounge - Page 42 1f62d

Ted Lasso, Sam Gardner, Jaida Essence Hall and Jules Vaughn like this post

Back to top Go down
Jaida Essence Hall

Jaida Essence Hall

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 42 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 8:06 pm

Well, the vote is closed I think...
I truly don't think I stand a chance, it's gonna be someone the players in the house don't feel like they wronged
I could see Matt, Sam, Nagisa or maybe even someone like Manu Rios being voted back in

Nagisa Shiota likes this post

Back to top Go down
Peach Salinger

Peach Salinger

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 42 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 8:06 pm

Whoever goes back in I hope you kick ass and cause some chaos if you can Twisted Evil

Ted Lasso and Jaida Essence Hall like this post

Back to top Go down
Matt Bomer

Matt Bomer

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 42 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 8:07 pm

Aw thanks Jaida. Love you!

Jaida Essence Hall likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 42 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 8:07 pm

i am guessing if they agreed it was a super early nonactive boot..whoever it is go in and make a mess!

Nagisa Shiota and Jaida Essence Hall like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 42 Empty

Back to top Go down

Evicted Lounge
Page 42 of 53Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 47 ... 53  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine All Stars :: Viewing Area :: Evicted Lounge-
Jump to: