Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Evicted Lounge

Go down 
+9
Sam Gardner
Nagisa Shiota
Jules Vaughn
Peach Salinger
Batgirl
Rebecca Bunch
Sailor Moon
Manu Rios
Arisa Cox
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 37 ... 53  Next
AuthorMessage
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

Evicted Lounge - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 8:53 pm

I'm rooting for Cruella, Jennifer, and whoever gets Steve out <3

Nagisa Shiota likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nagisa Shiota

Nagisa Shiota

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 8:54 pm

See we are on the same side 😂

Ted Lasso likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jules Vaughn

Jules Vaughn

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 8:55 pm

I thought it was just me, but yeah, I only see Bikini Bottom and this thread too.
Back to top Go down
Nagisa Shiota

Nagisa Shiota

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 8:55 pm

Same Jules
Back to top Go down
Jaida Essence Hall

Jaida Essence Hall

I'm rooting for Cruella, Tony, Kim, Jerry and Webkinz  Evicted Lounge - Page 22 1f497

Last edited by Jaida Essence Hall on Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nagisa Shiota and Ted Lasso like this post

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 8:56 pm

Not gonna lie, Nagisa. I was so blood thirsty for Matt cause he never spoke to me that one night, he, Steve, and you all messaged me within the same span of 5 minutes in the middle of the night... and I was like why the fuck are they together and talking about me lmfao.

Nagisa Shiota likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 8:58 pm

Ted Lasso wrote:
But ultimately I was trying to do what Steve suggested since I wasn't going to do Debbie. And then his crew took you out saying that you'd stay over Matt! 

I was stupid about it and I'm sorry.

They way I was on my way to pitch Debbie to you as well and Steve said it was a no go 😭 I was so mad!

Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 8:59 pm

I’m rooting for Sandra, Jennifer and Matt!

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 9:00 pm

Sam Gardner wrote:
Ted Lasso wrote:
But ultimately I was trying to do what Steve suggested since I wasn't going to do Debbie. And then his crew took you out saying that you'd stay over Matt! 

They way I was on my way to pitch Debbie to you as well and Steve said it was a no go 😭 I was so mad!

Haha yeah and then people pitched Debbie to him and he say no go and put me up and out <3
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 9:01 pm

Ted Lasso wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Ted Lasso wrote:

Haha yeah and then people pitched Debbie to him and he say no go and put me up and out <3

So confused why Steve didn’t take the shot at Debbie last night 😭

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 9:01 pm

You will get access again after the POV challenge

Nagisa Shiota, Ted Lasso, Sam Gardner and Jules Vaughn like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Peach Salinger

Peach Salinger

I'm rooting for Kim, Steve, and Jennifer.
Lowkey Debbie and NWT too

Ted Lasso and Jules Vaughn like this post

Back to top Go down
Nagisa Shiota

Nagisa Shiota

Ted Lasso wrote:
Not gonna lie, Nagisa. I was so blood thirsty for Matt cause he never spoke to me that one night, he, Steve, and you all messaged me within the same span of 5 minutes in the middle of the night... and I was like why the fuck are they together and talking about me lmfao.

Omg we weren’t talking about you nor were we together. Just timing I guess, I wasn’t particularly close with either

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 9:04 pm

Sam Gardner wrote:
Ted Lasso wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Ted Lasso wrote:

So confused why Steve didn’t take the shot at Debbie last night 😭

He told me that she gave him more information than I did? Which is weird cause I kind of left the conversation open. I didn't want to be desperate with chatting with the new HOH but at the same time that's what helped Debbie out of it. I think they are aligned now tbh and she prolly told him his name has been plastered throughout my alliance with Debbie.
Back to top Go down
Peach Salinger

Peach Salinger

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 9:04 pm

Who disliked 👀
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Evicted Lounge
Page 22 of 53Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 37 ... 53  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine All Stars :: Viewing Area :: Evicted Lounge-
Jump to: