Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Evicted Lounge

Go down 
+9
Sam Gardner
Nagisa Shiota
Jules Vaughn
Peach Salinger
Batgirl
Rebecca Bunch
Sailor Moon
Manu Rios
Arisa Cox
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 38 ... 53  Next
AuthorMessage
Peach Salinger

Peach Salinger

Evicted Lounge - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 24 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 9:31 pm

Judging by my purge performance I fear I'd have no chance Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 24 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 9:34 pm

Jules Vaughn wrote:
Ted Lasso wrote:
Twist idea: entire prejury takes over the game and plays for hoh to nominate two people still in the game, prejury votes one out

no payment or credit necessarily Arisa

Better idea. Arisa does another purge. Last person still in the game goes, first placer from prejury takes their spot.

Jules said let's get out Squirt!

Sam Gardner, Peach Salinger and Jules Vaughn like this post

Back to top Go down
Jules Vaughn

Jules Vaughn

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 24 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 9:39 pm

Ted Lasso wrote:
Jules Vaughn wrote:
Ted Lasso wrote:
Twist idea: entire prejury takes over the game and plays for hoh to nominate two people still in the game, prejury votes one out

Better idea. Arisa does another purge. Last person still in the game goes, first placer from prejury takes their spot.

Exactly that. Inactivity in an All Star season is inexcusable.

Ted Lasso, Sam Gardner, Peach Salinger and Cruella de Vil like this post

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 24 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 9:41 pm

Jules Vaughn wrote:
Ted Lasso wrote:
Jules Vaughn wrote:
Ted Lasso wrote:

Exactly that. Inactivity in an All Star season is inexcusable.

Especially when he has floated by the entire time off of Tony's tails.

Sam Gardner and Peach Salinger like this post

Back to top Go down
Jules Vaughn

Jules Vaughn

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 24 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 9:48 pm

Why does my name keep coming up?! 😂😂

Last edited by Jules Vaughn on Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 24 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 9:49 pm

Jules Vaughn wrote:
Why does my name keep coming up?!?!? 😂😂

lmfao where?

Sam Gardner and Jules Vaughn like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 24 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 9:59 pm

Sam Gardner wrote:
Arisa Cox wrote:
You will get access again after the POV challenge

Can you tell us who is nominated?

Jennifer drank an Amaretto Sour & is immune. Max & Squirt are on the block. Sandra/Steve/Matt were picked for the POV that just started now

Well I tried to quote reply & instead I just edited my reply into Sam's post LOL

Ted Lasso likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Jules Vaughn

Jules Vaughn

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 24 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 10:01 pm

Ted Lasso wrote:
Jules Vaughn wrote:

lmfao where?

You said my name *in your speech and I think it’s funny that everyone started jumping on the pregame wagon after I brought it up. I hate that it’s dampening the game, but like…people pregamed and that already dampened this season. I forgot to quote you 😂

Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 24 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 10:04 pm

Arisa Cox wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Arisa Cox wrote:

Jennifer drank an Amaretto Sour & is immune. Max & Squirt are on the block. Sandra/Steve/Matt were picked for the POV that just started now

Well I tried to quote reply & instead I just edited my reply into Sam's post LOL

YESS JENNIFER SAFE!

What boring noms….

Jules Vaughn likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jules Vaughn

Jules Vaughn

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 24 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 10:05 pm

I apologized to Kathy in my DR went I got evicted about bringing up pregaming because I knew it would make things a little weird within the game, but I had to bring it up because i think that’s it’s a little foolish to just blindly believe people not pregaming when it’s clear with how people have voted and how they’ve been operating.

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 24 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 10:06 pm

Jules Vaughn wrote:
Ted Lasso wrote:
Jules Vaughn wrote:

lmfao where?

You said my name *in your speech and I think it’s funny that everyone started jumping on the pregame wagon after I brought it up. I hate that it’s dampening the game, but like…people pregamed and that already dampened this season. I forgot to quote you 😂
Oh lmfao it was a joke Razz

Jules Vaughn likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 24 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 10:10 pm

Sam Gardner wrote:
Arisa Cox wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Arisa Cox wrote:

YESS JENNIFER SAFE!

What boring noms….
I would agree cause if Squirt doesn't come down he is leaving......
Back to top Go down
Nagisa Shiota

Nagisa Shiota

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 24 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 10:11 pm

If everyone is denying it I hope there actually wasn’t any pregaming but who knows. Boring noms Yeah sadly :/
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 24 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 10:12 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if there were pregaming. I am surprised I've been lumped into the accusations when I know for a fact I haven't. But that's my tea.

Ultimately I am happy to walk through my entire game at this point to show how I got connected to the people I got connected to. But if you think I pregamed, then I would look to Tony first for putting me in the alliance early on in the game.

Nagisa Shiota, Sam Gardner, Jaida Essence Hall and Cruella de Vil like this post

Back to top Go down
Jaida Essence Hall

Jaida Essence Hall

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 24 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 10:14 pm

Ted Lasso wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised if there were pregaming. I am surprised I've been lumped into the accusations when I know for a fact I haven't. But that's my tea.

Exactly. You took the words right out of my mouth.
Without revealing my identity, I can confidently say that I’m definitely not one of the most well-connected people in the BBQ community.
So the fact that I got falsely accused of pregaming is WILD to me and it kinda ruined the experience.

Nagisa Shiota and Cruella de Vil like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evicted Lounge   Evicted Lounge - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Evicted Lounge
Page 24 of 53Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 38 ... 53  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine All Stars :: Viewing Area :: Evicted Lounge-
Jump to: