Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Room for Max & NTW

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Negasonic Teenage Warhead

Room for Max & NTW - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & NTW   Room for Max & NTW - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 5:52 pm

I’m either amazing or you’re just sad. I’m kidding PLS <3 don’t nominate me in retaliation.

You seem sweet on the threads so that could work for you. I just feel like players like you and I who did shitty on the first competition might be viewed as terrible competitors, which is good because we aren’t seen as threats but also bad if we are easy scapegoats.
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & NTW   Room for Max & NTW - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 6:06 pm

probably a mix of both LMAO... I wont hold it against you (stream hold it against me #freebritney). and true, I'm glad to be a horrible competitor if people want to make big moves early.. it is allstars
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & NTW   Room for Max & NTW - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 6:11 pm

That's true. People might feel bold or whatever. I mean you've seen the BB stans on Twitter. The BB fandom is so weird.
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & NTW   Room for Max & NTW - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 6:13 pm

literally so weird Room for Max & NTW - Page 2 1f62d this is the only bb game I will ever play because i just cannot... and at least there's no outwardly annoying cliques of friends at least that are visible anyways because were all anon. that's why I love bbq sm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & NTW   Room for Max & NTW - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 6:26 pm

LOL it cracks me up when I see people LIVING on the stupid BB_updates account. Like go outside and breathe bby. You aren't going to have a stroke.

Annoying cliques <3 Love when they get called out and they don't know how to react. Like it's not that impressive to win if half the cast you signed up with boo boo.

Max Gentile likes this post

Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & NTW   Room for Max & NTW - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 6:30 pm

TEAAAAAAAAAAA so true so true. i would comment on someone who lives in bb updates replies specifically but they're a bbq alum so you never know who you're talking to sdjnvkjdsnv but anYWHO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & NTW   Room for Max & NTW - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 6:32 pm

LMAOOOO you're right about that. We don't want to make anyone cry<3

Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & NTW   Room for Max & NTW - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 6:34 pm

oh i do... but not in week one at least
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & NTW   Room for Max & NTW - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 6:40 pm

LMFAO. Yeah I'll be honest, I give zero fucks about offending people. If you can't handle the truth, go get a personality change.

But obviously if they're nice like you (even though I just KNOW you're lowkey savage), then it's all good!

Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & NTW   Room for Max & NTW - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 6:46 pm

ill bring out the big bitch soon enough, but for now I'm just cutesy little max. Dont worry though you're more than on my good side I can already tell we are going to be super close in this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & NTW   Room for Max & NTW - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 6:50 pm

LMAO you're adorable. Just please do not be like the Max from season 6 (Morgan DISLIKE). I hope she sees this. I just know she's going to lurk post season and see this.

And yeah I agree. We are going to get along so great!

Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & NTW   Room for Max & NTW - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 6:51 pm

HJSBDVKHSBRKVIBSVBS LMFAO i like you even more now. im screaming.

see i love dogs but not that one

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & NTW   Room for Max & NTW - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 6:52 pm

You are so amazing<3
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & NTW   Room for Max & NTW - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 6:56 pm

i heard youre getting votes this hoh, your name keeps getting mentioned so you're doing great sweetie. If I didn't promise a vote before I heard that I would gladly throw you mine but I just don't wanna lie about it like I'm some Max the dog type demon U Know ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & NTW   Room for Max & NTW - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 6:59 pm

LMAO it's fine. When I posted on the HOH thread, it was more of a joke kind of thing. I am not going to go beg for votes PLS. But if people wanted to vote for me, I won't say no. I think Debbie is getting a lot of traction too, so I think she is definitely in the running to win. I really don't mind who wins and I'm not going to hold it against you for not voting me. I did not ask for it and I would like to think we have good rapport regardless. But thank you for not being like that awful mongrel<3

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & NTW   Room for Max & NTW - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Room for Max & NTW
Page 2 of 67Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next