Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Round #20 - Felicity Smoak

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Round #20 - Felicity Smoak Empty
PostSubject: Round #20 - Felicity Smoak   Round #20 - Felicity Smoak EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 12:52 pm

Round #20 - Felicity Smoak Emily-bett-rickards-arrow

Welcome Houseguests,

We've made it to our final winner, Felicity Smoak who was played by Morgan & also the winner of Big Brother Quarantine Season 9. It was our Harry Potter themed season & boy was it active & dramatic.

Felicity had to battle through some fierce competition in season 9, we had close to an All Stars type of cast that season with most of the cast gunning for the title from the very first minute they entered the forum. There were big alliances, rivalries, drama, you name it. Felicity managed to wiggle her way to the end through all of that by having impeccable timing to make decisions. She had a GPS to know when to do key moves that helped her survive all the feuding her allies were apart of. She also beat comp beast Kacey Musgraves to ensure her spot in the finals & from there convinced the jury that she was the true Wizard.

For this round, I won't lie, I had to make a change for the HOH challenge. It was meant to be a long creative one since Morgan was great at the creative challenges, but with the schedule changes it will not be possible to fit that in. We already had a lot of creative comps this season anyway & getting judges gets harder every time, so it's for the best but I wanted to be transparent.

For this round, we will take a look at Felicity Smoak, Morgan's love of comics & Harry Potter. I hope you have fun <3!!!

Max Gentile, Nagisa Shiota, Steve Harrington, Ember McLain, Sandra Bullock, Dorothy Gale, Debbie Jellinsky and Wendy Williams like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com

Page 1 of 1