Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Nominations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Nominations   Nominations EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 8:18 pm

Nominations
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nominations   Nominations EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 8:19 pm

I, Cruella de Motherfucking Vil, stand before you all a broken woman. Cuts and scrapes populate the front and back of my body, through backstabs as well as stabs to the front. Between my #1 and #2 going home, crazy accusations, and me not having that swell of a time in here- it is time for me to take what power, and safety, I can BACK into my own two hands.

Before I get to my nominations, I want to thank anyone who helped me secure my DPOV or my Secret POV last round, because without it, I would not be here to repay the safety you’ve paid me. To those of you who actively did NOT help me or simply watch from the sidelines, complicit to securing either of those, you should be worried. For those of you who feel safe, good. For those of you who don’t- even better. I’ve made (most of) my rounds, told those of you who are safe that you’re safe and I’ve worked out qualms with others.

My first nomination will be Jennifer. I think you’re good at comps and you’ve nominated me before, that’s genuinely the only two factors I took into consideration.

My second nomination will be Squirt. You’ve lied to me about a previous vote, have been on opposing sides of the vote as me, and you and I don’t speak too terribly often.

Truly best of luck to you both in the Veto.
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nominations   Nominations EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 9:00 pm

Now, before this I had a really nice speech set up nominating Jennifer, but I'm forced to make a second nomination because of her drinking the Amaretto Sour. Because of that, I have to alter my nominations a tad bit.

Sorry to Max Gentile, who will be my nominee in place of Jennifer.

As for my other nomination, it will be Squirt.

Good luck to you both in Veto.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nominations   Nominations Empty

Back to top Go down

Nominations
Page 1 of 1