Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Confessionals

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jules Vaughn

Jules Vaughn

Confessionals - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 5:24 am

also, the way i feel like after this round, shit is about to get real fucking interesting and what this game needed to wake it tf up as far as people making moves or making noise.
Back to top Go down
Jules Vaughn

Jules Vaughn

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 5:24 am

i have my eyes on debbie, cruella, negasonic, squirt, ted. mainly Debbie, Cruella, and Negasonic. they are all lying ass bitches and can't be trusted. the bitch in me wants to win all the comps i can compete in in the next three rounds to try and get those three out of here, but the gamer side of me thinks that i could probably try to get other people to gun for them. Steve seems to be focused on Debbie, Cruella, and Negasonic as well. Steve said Dorothy felt the same. I need to talk to Dorothy more because it seems like we are both getting along with the same people and falling with the people that have the same interests as us.
Back to top Go down
Jules Vaughn

Jules Vaughn

I also need to work on my relationship with Max and Matt. Jaida too. If I can continue to have them in my corner, I could be pretty protected in this game even passed the 3 round safety. But I feel like everyone is gunning for my ass once this 3 round safety is up (if i stay). oh, i also cannot forget about Jerry's rat ass. fuck him. he can choke and I hope Tom eats his rat as dusty ass musty ass self.
Back to top Go down
Jules Vaughn

Jules Vaughn

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 5:25 am

we shall see what happens tomorrow. if i go, then i go and i won't be sad or upset because I can finally get to actually sleep lmao but also, if i do stay and get this 3 round safety, i can sleep because it's the weekend and i'm safe. THANK GOD because a bitch is tired.

anyway, bye for now. i feel like this game about to get REAL interesting!

(sorry, i wanted to get some posts in because if i'm ever going to get into that damn club, i need to step it the fuck up)
Back to top Go down
Jules Vaughn

Jules Vaughn

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 1:00 pm

I knew this would happen lmfao I will address what I want to say at the reunion because I don't want to ruin this game for everyone else. Thanks for the opportunity, Kathy! I hope you don't hate me for what I exposed at the beginning of that speech, but it's true.

It's been real <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Confessionals
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2