Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

IT’S TIME FOR HOT TOPICS – ROUND THE 11TH

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wendy Williams

Wendy Williams

IT’S TIME FOR HOT TOPICS – ROUND THE 11TH Empty
PostSubject: IT’S TIME FOR HOT TOPICS – ROUND THE 11TH   IT’S TIME FOR HOT TOPICS – ROUND THE 11TH EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 2:02 pm

IT’S TIMEEEEE FOR HOT TOPICS — ROUND THE 11TH

Anddddd we’re back! How you doin? *does hand movement*

Personally, I’m still mourning the loss of Queen Cruella, but as my plastic surgeon always tells me every time I pop by: “You need to stop.” So, we have no choice but to move on. So, grab those tea cups, put on those shades, and let’s get into it!

But before we do, this is the 2ND time SQUIRT done forgot to vote. His ass needs to go ahead and leave because he pissing me off. Like sir it’s not that hard! Vote before you take your ass to sleep or sumn. I’m disgusted.

IT’S TIME FOR HOT TOPICS – ROUND THE 11TH Wendy-williams-listening

So, anyway, this round starts with the announcement that the remaining houseguests have reached Jury. The knife in my heart twists deeper to know Cruella was just one eviction away, but it doesn’t hurt for long because surprise this HOH is also doubling as a battleback! To no one’s surprise, neither the current houseguests or prejurors were able to unanimously vote. I have to admit it’s hilarious and iconic that one person kept Manu from coming back and left the door open for Cruella. Sadly, my girl flopped at a crossword puzzle with no clues and remains a prejuror. Surprisingly, SAM GARDNER who I forgot was even on this season wins his way back. Personally, if it couldn’t be my girl I was hoping for Jules or Sailor Moon (where you at sis?) or hell even Cosmo … but it’s Sam. Okay … However, we’ll give him a two-finger clap because this challenge wasn’t very easy and we give credit where credit is due.

Miss Jenny Coming For The Check wins her 2nd HOH and I’m automatically worried for Debbie. Of course, Jen nominates her and Webkinz. It always simultaneously annoys me and makes me laugh when nomination speeches include “Oh, I’m so sorry for doing this blah blah blah.” Chile, no you not. Own what you do and don’t apologize for it. Neither of the nominees have anything interesting to say, so we
move on to the real star of this round: The veto.

WHEW can we say most iconic comp ever? The level of detail was immaculate and the throwback to season 6 and others was such a wonderful treat. Also, it served as a great reminder how amazing that season and most of its players were. I think being set around Christmas helps it feel so wholesome. I know Doja Cat had to be grinning ear to ear during all of it from Hell because we all know her crazy ass didn’t get into Heaven lmaoo. And we all know the true culprit for who killed her was embarrassment of going home when she had an immunity necklace. Can we say ultimate flop?

But sadly, Sandra narrowly snatches the win from Debbie’s freshly manicured nails and the Botox ridden cretin leaves veto unused. Sis. It’s Jury. Take a damn risk. Honestly, I’d be sad to lose either nominee. I find Debbie and Webkinz both intriguing … but Webkinz did miss that vote so… And he ends up leaving by 7-4. Aw I’m kinda gonna miss that frog, but not that creepy profile pic lol. At least they’re a juror.

Anyway, now to my current rankings/order of who I'm rooting for:

Queens:

1 = Ember McLain = Now that Cruella is gone, my sister is able to regain her place as Number 1. She need to change that profile pic though lmaooo.

2 = Jennifer Check= Miss girl is really out here serving, so we have no choice but to stan.

3 = Debbie Jellinsky = I feel like she’s taken a backseat in a way, but we still love her.

4 = Kim Ki-Jung = Now this one. I was furious at this betch backdooring my Cruella … but that is a nice little mark on her resume and I see there’s some fire in her and I want to see more.

Forgettable/Under The Radar:

5 = Jerry The Mouse = I Forgot…
6 = Max = These Four…
7 = Sam Gardner = Were Still….
8 = Tony Stark = In The Game lmaoooo

Need To Be Evicted:

9 = Dorothy Gale = She has potential … but we’ll see.

10 = Sandra Bullock = I still just don’t like the character choice.

11 = Steve Harrington = Plssss the way I forgot he was still in lmao. He made my girl waste her veto, so he deserves no rights.

12 = Squirt = I tried. I really tried to like him. I loved the fire that tried to pop out of him, but missing not one but 2 votes is where I draw the line. There is no reason for that. Chile bye.

Trash:

13 = Negasonic Teenage Wackass = Lawd I swear everything this one does just annoys me. Even they house meeting left me underwhelmed and confused. Give it up.

IT’S TIME FOR HOT TOPICS – ROUND THE 11TH Nene

Well, that wraps us up for today, loves! I can't wait to see what's next! As always, shout-out to our iconic sponsors Queen Arisa and Batgirl! Until next time, don’t forget to grab a snack and come on back! Mwah! <3

IT’S TIME FOR HOT TOPICS – ROUND THE 11TH 3ddd72b4b1e9f29d0ed4f3ee6481c120b1ec6019

Batgirl, Jules Vaughn and Dorothy Gale like this post

Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: IT’S TIME FOR HOT TOPICS – ROUND THE 11TH   IT’S TIME FOR HOT TOPICS – ROUND THE 11TH EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 8:25 am

Quote :
Sandra narrowly snatches the win from Debbie’s freshly manicured nails and the Botox ridden cretin leaves veto unused

I. Am. Dead.

Sandra Bullock and Wendy Williams like this post

Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: IT’S TIME FOR HOT TOPICS – ROUND THE 11TH   IT’S TIME FOR HOT TOPICS – ROUND THE 11TH EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 1:08 pm

No its true I flopped on that puzzle, to be fair, it was broken by design!

Wendy Williams likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IT’S TIME FOR HOT TOPICS – ROUND THE 11TH   IT’S TIME FOR HOT TOPICS – ROUND THE 11TH Empty

Back to top Go down

IT’S TIME FOR HOT TOPICS – ROUND THE 11TH
Page 1 of 1