Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

IT’S TIME FOR HOT TOPICS – ROUND THE 9TH

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wendy Williams

Wendy Williams

IT’S TIME FOR HOT TOPICS – ROUND THE 9TH Empty
PostSubject: IT’S TIME FOR HOT TOPICS – ROUND THE 9TH   IT’S TIME FOR HOT TOPICS – ROUND THE 9TH EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 6:47 pm

IT’S TIMEEEEEE FOR HOT TOPICS — Round The Ninth

Hey heyyyyyy! How you doin? *does hand movement*

I’m annoyed and disgusted I’m posting this so late because I like to have my blogs up a little after the eviction, but I was out longer than expected and didn’t have my notes with me, but it’s okay. I’ll live ... hopefully.

Now, is anyone surprised a round centered on Miss Gabby is full of some entertaining mess sksk? I forgot to mention if before, but I love the tributes to past winners and how each round is either based around them or a certain theme. Such a fun idea! And bonus points for including a brief nod to the show Dare Me. I loved it so much and am sad it seems there will never be a season 2. But as for a series that stays renewed, let’s turn our attention to All Stars! You know what to do. Go on and grab those tea cups, put on those shades, and let’s get into it!

So, this round kicks off with a rebus puzzle HOH. I enjoy these because I love figuring things out and the feeling of solving puzzles is so rewarding. I admit it took me longer to figure out the first one than it should’ve. I kept staring at Big Bird and trying to find some combo that started with “yellow” or “bird” lmao. And seeing they big yellow ass sent me and reminded me of that funny clip which is below for your viewing pleasure:

Thankfully, my girl Cruella has more brain cells than me and clearly most of the remaining houseguests combined because she figured it out faster than it takes me to have my daily emotional breakdown, which can happen anywhere between 1 and 3 p.m. I screamed for her! I cheered for her! I cackled as I skinned a Dalmatian! My sis really did THAT! They better put some respek on her name! She’s just on another level! Yes, for any of you houseguests reading this after the season, Cruella is definitely my fav (for now). You can be sick of how many times I praise her and include her name in my blogs, but I’m gonna keep doing it lmaooo. Don’t be mad at me. Be mad at yourselves for not being as iconic as her. But, then again, the rest of you weren’t “Born brilliant. Born bad. And a little bit mad.”

So, while I’m basking in the scrumptious happiness and relaxation of knowing Cruella, and by extension my other favs, are safe for a round, out pops Jenny Coming For The Check. Before noms are made her ass drinks an Amaretto Sour to stay off the block because she knew Cruella had them eyes set directly on her ass and she said “Bitch, you thought!” Now, I don’t condone night drinking, but we’ll allow it because I do kinda want Miss Jenny to stick around a bit longer. Yes, Cruella is my girl, my queen, my lordess and savior and the owner of my stan card, and I know Jenny was her target … but I also am a stan of story and am loving the rivalry between these 2. Fingers crossed a plot twist comes and they decide to team up and shake the house!! Also, Jenny used a video of yours truly, so of course she has to move up in my good books.

The two girlies providing us the most entertainment for the season had just began to tussle and crack me up (Plssss why did Jenny calling my girl a “horse” send me so much??) when I see an adorable turtle’s profile pic pop up … to talk mess! PLSSS when I tell you I screamed when he tried to drag my sis Cruella. Like chile where the hell you come from??? Unfortunately, the fun fight stops there … for now. Thankfully, it kinda picked back up at the nom ceremony where Cruella disappointingly gave a speech drier than half the cast of BBQ5 sksk (but we love that season anyway <3). It’s not her fault though. There’s nothing worse than having a wonderful speech prepared and your nom being safe. *tear* *sniffle* *sob*. My heart goes out to you gurl and I hope you get to use that speech soon!

Squirt and Max are the noms. See Max. Had your dumb ass saved my sister last round, you might’ve been safe this time. And the fact you two still haven’t really spoken is hilarious, but if you knew she wasn’t going anywhere last round and can win comps, you should’ve tried to get on her good side. Maybe you could’ve even worked out a deal. Now, I won’t lie, I was a little disappointed in these noms because I’d hoped she’d nominate Steve and Negasonic because one nominated her and the other belongs in the damn dumpster, but she knows what’s best for her. BUT PLSSSS TELL ME WHY THIS DAMN TURTLE IS OUT HERE ACTING A DAMN FOOL??? I’M SCREAMING!!! There’s just something so hilarious and charming about adorable characters fighting on these forums lmao. One of my favorites will always be Scooby Doo from BBQ7 because the combination of his profile pic with all the popping off he would do was just ridiculously hilarious. It’s also hilarious when the players that barely be around get pissed when they nominated lol. Like honey what did you think would happen when you barely talk to these people? Especially the ones that win things. So, the mostly one-sided fight from Squirt quickly fizzles out and we move on to veto, which is a finding purses on the forum comp.

To everyone’s surprise, Squirt decides to wake up from his hibernation to snatch first place and have all our jaws on the floor. Now, I love my girl Cruella and thought she had it in the bag, but when she popped up in 3rd place I leapt back as if a giant spider dropped down in front of me and slammed into the headboard of my bed, screaming. Anyway, as I said, I’m a fan of a story, so to see Squirt win first place is hilarious … still mad he missed a vote though, so he can’t get the full love of moi. Matt get’s 4th in veto and thinks he got 3rd. So proud of him, your day is coming, boo! Max getting 2nd is gross. Steven and Sandra coming in last is what they deserve. And is it just me, or do they look like mother and son?

Squirt obvi takes himself off the block and the stage is set for Steve or Negasonic to go up and I’m READY like a Tr*mp supporter waiting for that old ripe orange to give a command … but Cruella doesn’t do it. This two-toned heifer decides to nominate my baby Matt!!!! MATT? Girl whet? WHY???? He don’t bother nobody! I HATE IT HERE! At this point, I’m bout ready to jump through the damn screen and slap her ass because I can already tell this HOH about to be a waste. Like sis you could’ve made a big move! But, I guess I understand as it’s probably “ToO eArLy” to make a big move like the ppl in this game always say. Can I just say I hate that excuse? Like I didn’t know there was a set schedule and time for people to swing big. HELLO THIS IS ALL STARS! MAKE A MOVE! But I trust her judgment so it’s whatever.

And when the time for eviction comes, MATT leaves and hearts across the world SHATTER! Now, I’m not too sad because chile that pathetic ass plea was just … ugh. Like sir are you alright? Fight to stay! Do sumn! Don’t just say “I don’t know what to say.” I don’t know if he already knew he was leaving or if that sealed the deal, or those wackos just wanted to stick it to my girl Cruella, but Max should’ve left. Regardless of that, I am sad to see Matt go. No, not just because of that perfect profile pic he had last night or the gif he had today — Good LAWD that man is so fine!— but from my limited outside perspective, I could tell he was a genuine sweetheart. And now 14 remain and the next round is horror themed and I can’t wait to see what’s in store!

This is still a Cruella, Ember, Debbie, and Jennifer stan account!

A Sandra, Steve, and Dorothy hate account! (Webkinz gonna be grouped with them because I’m still not happy about they ass missing a vote.)

Tony, Kim, and Jerry are on our Missing Person’s list because chile I swear I forgot they was in there.

Squirt, and surprisingly MAX, are on a potential list. Max do be good at those vetoes and maybe I do find him .5% funny … for now. Oh, and side note, these players should be ashamed that this damn turtle has brought more entertainment and spark than some of they asses. These scuffles are cute, but I need a FIGHT!

Is that everyone? I think it is. See you all after the next eviction! I have to mourn Matt now. Until then, don't forget to grab a snack and come on back! Mwah! <3

IT’S TIME FOR HOT TOPICS – ROUND THE 9TH 29A3C362-47D0-4620-8B97-0BC07003C45C

Jules Vaughn and Dorothy Gale like this post

Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

IT’S TIME FOR HOT TOPICS – ROUND THE 9TH Empty
PostSubject: Re: IT’S TIME FOR HOT TOPICS – ROUND THE 9TH   IT’S TIME FOR HOT TOPICS – ROUND THE 9TH EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 1:12 pm

Finally some respect on my name!

Wendy Williams likes this post

Back to top Go down

IT’S TIME FOR HOT TOPICS – ROUND THE 9TH
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine All Stars :: Viewing Area :: Wendy William's Blog-
Jump to: