Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Jerry the Mouse

Go down 
+7
Jennifer Check
Cruella de Vil
Kim Ki-Jung
Jerry The Mouse
Squirt
Steve Harrington
Arisa Cox
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Jerry the Mouse Empty
PostSubject: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Jerry the Mouse   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Jerry the Mouse EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 10:45 pm

Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Jerry the Mouse Big-brother-power-of-veto-ss

Take a seat Houseguests,

Steve & Squirt, you have just a few minutes to state your case on this thread on why Jerry should use the Power of Veto on you.

Jerry, you have until 11:45pm EST tonight (60 minutes from now) to post your decision on this thread.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Jerry the Mouse   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Jerry the Mouse EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 10:48 pm

hi jerry! obviously i would love if you could use the veto on me. i've been nominated a couple times now, and have nominated many, so i have clear targets in this game. if you think i can help your game, i will fight each and every week to try and make moves that would benefit both of us! it's still early in this game, and if you think i'm useful, then perfect Wink

if not, no hard feelings! but i would owe you <3

Arisa Cox, Cruella de Vil and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Squirt

Squirt

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Jerry the Mouse   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Jerry the Mouse EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 10:53 pm

hi jerry! great job on the veto, would love to continue playing this game if you gave me the opportunity with veto. I would be open to returning the favor down the line especially with jury starting next week and with so many power players in the game Smile <3 I respect any decision you make regardless

Arisa Cox, Steve Harrington, Cruella de Vil and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Jerry The Mouse

Jerry The Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Jerry the Mouse   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Jerry the Mouse EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 11:11 pm

Hey guys! I'm gonna use veto on Squirt!

Steve Harrington, Ted Lasso and Squirt like this post

Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Jerry the Mouse   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Jerry the Mouse EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 11:13 pm

congrats squirt!
Back to top Go down
Squirt

Squirt

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Jerry the Mouse   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Jerry the Mouse EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 11:13 pm

Thank you so much, I won't forget this <3 You are braver than my nail tech Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Jerry the Mouse 1f60a Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Jerry the Mouse 1f60a

Jerry The Mouse likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Jerry the Mouse   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Jerry the Mouse EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 11:16 pm

Kim you now have until 12:16am to post a renom on this thread.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Jerry the Mouse   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Jerry the Mouse EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 11:47 pm

My renom is Cruella de Vil.

I have reason to believe you cut a deal with Steve. Either of you leaving this round is fine by me. You're both strong players.
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Jerry the Mouse   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Jerry the Mouse EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 11:48 pm

Well
Back to top Go down
Squirt

Squirt

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Jerry the Mouse   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Jerry the Mouse EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 11:49 pm

Jennifer Check likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Jerry the Mouse   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Jerry the Mouse EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 11:52 pm

Ngl, the fact I have no time to read DRs & private rooms, I rarely know what to expect
Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Jerry the Mouse   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Jerry the Mouse EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 11:53 pm

well that was unexpected!

arisa i’d like to activate my diamond power of veto and use it on myself.

THANK YOU TO JULES VAUGHN, YOU GORGEOUS LEGEND.

jules, you were my rock in this game, and you leaving took so much out of me. i miss you so so much, and you are a badass, a queen, robbed, and left WAY to soon. i just know you’re a winner, boo, you deserve to be here, but i’m so grateful that here or not, you’re impacting this game for the better (well, for me anyway!)  <3

i’m sorry to everyone for lying and saying i didn’t have it. i think it’s what anyone would do to avoid being put up for the sake of it being flushed (kim & cruella know all too well lol)

with that being said, i’ve chosen to nominate tony stark.

it’s nothing personal, but i’ve nominated you before, and if you got power, i think you would nominate me in return, and this is simply my last week to use it, so i may as well!

good luck noms, and sorry kim!

Tony Stark, Matt Bomer, Sam Gardner, Peach Salinger, Cruella de Vil, Sandra Bullock, Jennifer Check and like this post

Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Jerry the Mouse   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Jerry the Mouse EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 11:56 pm

Oh fuck... So YALL GONNA WASTE MY DPOV AND SECRET VETO TO FLUSH OUT POWERS TO HAVE ONE YOURSELF? Ok boo, well played.

Steve Harrington likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Jerry the Mouse   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Jerry the Mouse EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 11:56 pm

What the fuck is going on in here

Ted Lasso, Sandra Bullock and Jules Vaughn like this post

Back to top Go down
Squirt

Squirt

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Jerry the Mouse   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Jerry the Mouse EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 11:57 pm

Steve Harrington wrote:
well that was unexpected!

arisa i’d like to activate my diamond power of veto and use it on myself.

THANK YOU TO JULES VAUGHN, YOU GORGEOUS LEGEND.

jules, you were my rock in this game, and you leaving took so much out of me. i miss you so so much, and you are a badass, a queen, robbed, and left WAY to soon. i just know you’re a winner, boo, you deserve to be here, but i’m so grateful that here or not, you’re impacting this game for the better (well, for me anyway!)  <3

i’m sorry to everyone for lying and saying i didn’t have it. i think it’s what anyone would do to avoid being put up for the sake of it being flushed (kim & cruella know all too well lol)

with that being said, i’ve chosen to nominate tony stark.

it’s nothing personal, but i’ve nominated you before, and if you got power, i think you would nominate me in return, and this is simply my last week to use it, so i may as well!

good luck noms, and sorry kim!

Oh I know exactly which song you need for your moment right now. TURN IT UP! TURN IT UP!

Steve Harrington, Ted Lasso and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Jerry the Mouse   Power of Veto Ceremony #10 - Jerry the Mouse Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next