Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Ted’s Journal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

Ted’s Journal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ted’s Journal   Ted’s Journal - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 12:57 am

Am I a floater? It feels like I’m a floater. I’m endlessly loyal to my side but I’m definitely perceived as a non threat / swing vote and that’s bonkers to me. Not the game I usually play but I’m here for the ride. Maybe it will get me far for a win out scenario? We shall see!! I definitely want my friends to win HOH to take down the big names on the other side. I don’t wanna do it. I’d rather just go for Matt and maybe Steve or Sam if he stays.

Sandra……. I really like her but she’s becoming a liability in my eyes. Dorothy too. But both are big swings and potentially even bigger misses. With the amount of powers that could go up right now, I really need the support of my team to prevent any of that shit from ruining my HOH. I’m gonna prolly do something power wise soon. Hoping to get my team on board.
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Ted’s Journal   Ted’s Journal - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 12:11 am

So now it’s getting to the point where cards are being shown and it’s really early for my game in particular to do this. I feel like I shouldn’t have gotten this money thing in motion. I think the only chance I have of saving myself from ridicule here is if Debbie wins the POV. I think I need to give Cruella the money to get the DPOV, because if Debbie suddenly has $1k it’s gonna be quickly shown that I gave it to her. We are too close. But if I give it to cruella, everyone knows she has hands around the house. It’s better for my game if that’s what happens.

I can’t back out and I don’t want to fail here. I would have to firmly start taking shots. I really wish I could stay under the radar but I don’t think I can survive this unless my team steam rolls or Jerry decides to play again.

Maybe I don’t go up with Dorothy but as soon as she sees this money go over she’s gonna pick it up.

I want to win and target Dorothy. That’s my new goal. We’ve grown apart and she obviously has a huge part in the other side of the house. But I don’t want to attack until my side really does have the number advantage. Cause I’ll just go up. We need to try and get her out with this DPOV, which I think we could do. I’ll be okay with Ember and Jen. Steve and Matt would continue to be my targets and I don’t think I’d get much pushback for that. We will see.
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Ted’s Journal   Ted’s Journal - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 12:27 am

I definitely fucked up my game with Jen by sending my money for the DPOV, but I think it solidified my position with Debbie, Tony, and Cruella. I feel safe when they have power and I hope they get a lot of it. I am hoping I’m seen as a nonthreat I’m the next few evictions so that I don’t go on the block. Right now, Matt, Steve?, and Jen would likely put me up. I don’t see Max actively putting me up, or winning a comp for that matter. I need Tony to win HOH.

NTW should still be on my side but I feel iced out. I thought I was doing right by everyone but I didn’t realize NTW had something against Jaida. Well, Jaida is leaving so that’s gonna be the end of that. I don’t see a world where she stays and I DO trust that Ember would keep me safe should she get power. There’s gonna be only 16 people in the house following this week. I think 3/16 people to worry about is not horrible.

Not sure if Dorothy would put me up. I’ve said her name enough that it could happen. Who knows. So maybe 4/16.
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Ted’s Journal   Ted’s Journal - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 11:55 pm

Getting my DR in for the day. Will go longer later.

Upset that I didn’t win the DPOV and stayed up all night. I really have a lot of fear because I have thrown Steve’s name out enough and I know he’s close with Jen. I hope the feeling that I’m a no threat still stands in the house but I feel a causality coming. I’m happy to be closer to Cruella, Debbie, and Kim from all this. And Webby too. If I stay, I have a plan of action. But maybe I won’t even hit the block and I’m over reacting. Who knows? We will find out tomorrow I think.

Also that comp sucked but you knew that already from BBE <3 my boyfriend doesn’t understand me and I can officially say that’s my last endurance I try to win. Batgirl was right. I’m taking the John route for now on.
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Ted’s Journal   Ted’s Journal - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 1:39 am

Tbh nothing has changed all that much and I’m not even mad I missed a DR entry. I fear my time is coming soon but who knows, maybe people will keep me in as a future target? That could be fun. But I don’t feel particularly good about my position and I don’t know how to change it. I think allegiances are pretty cemented now so I don’t think I’ll ever get an in on that side unless I’m dragged along. That could be fun but going into jury phase with you know a shit ton of allies isn’t a great way to win, even at final 2.
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Ted’s Journal   Ted’s Journal - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 10:57 pm

I’m gonna vomit

Batgirl likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ted’s Journal   Ted’s Journal - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ted’s Journal
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine All Stars :: Diary Rooms :: Ted Lasso-
Jump to: