Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Ted’s Journal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

Ted’s Journal Empty
PostSubject: Ted’s Journal   Ted’s Journal EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 12:31 pm

We out here.

I’m not gonna do identity guesses this season. But I will make little entries. I am moving today so I won’t be on much. Trying to keep up with DMs. Luckily I had like 8 people reach out to me which is impressive. I only had to reach out to 3? So I am well on my way to getting to know everyone. Will send more tonight Smile

One note on the cast. Some people think they really did something with their choices. I disagree Idea
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

Ted’s Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ted’s Journal   Ted’s Journal EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 4:14 pm

I am back in action. After a weekend of inactivity, I have a lot to catch up on if I don't want to get booted in the next few rounds. I've officially sent a message to everyone in the cast, so at least that can't be used against me in the future. Just about everyone has responded except for 5, so if I were to win HOH I think I have a few options.

Anyway, I don't have a ton to report and I don't want to make a tier list JUST yet, but I will say I feel the best with the following: Nagisa, Kim, Tony, Debbie, and NTW. I am good with any of them if they win, I think. There are plenty of other people who are nice with me I just don't have the same kind of conversations.

Jaida was very sweet in the DMs so I am hoping to chat more with them. I feel bad for Keanu. He and I hit it off, so its sad to see that he walked.

But the headline item is this fucking Ted's Angels. Who the HELL made this? Cause it wasn't me and it ~feels~ like a kiss of death. Oh well. We will see!

Gotta get my posts up so I can bust a move. bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

Ted’s Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ted’s Journal   Ted’s Journal EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 2:06 am

I’m having BBQ9 PTSD and I feel like all the girls are working together (((::::

Anyway I think I did a good and bad thing. I’ve got some great one on ones going with people in the house and then I somehow subliminally assembled my avengers, literally with Tony. Debbie and I agreed we should get Tony involved, then I sneak attacked them with NWT and Kim who I am undyingly loyal to. Add Jennifer, Cruella and Jaida, new but good relationships, and we got a baby firing squad. I feel great with them all individually so if the alliance crumbles, I should know why. Tony and I fear that could be Debbie but it’s so early that I can’t really make that call or judgement yet.

Squirt and Jerry have been great with me. I get good vibes and Tony does too. I think Tony is gonna be my public partner and then I’ll hold onto my private partners elsewhere.

I’ve spoken with just about everyone at this point. I need to get to know Matt and Steve more, but otherwise I feel I have good footing with almost everyone. I’ll make sure everyone gets a fresh message tomorrow so that I can keep building on these relationships and I’m gonna go for HOH 3 so I can continue to nominate some house targets. Then I want to lay low if possible and see how things shake out.

I’ll try to make a tier list tomorrow, but I’m feeling rather good. I have an inkling of who I am playing with but tbh I don’t even care at this point.
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

Ted’s Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ted’s Journal   Ted’s Journal EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 2:10 am

I am still feeling pretty good. I think that the 8 are mingling well enough that they likely don't have another group they are tending to. If they do, they are great at multitasking. I have built some more relationships in the house and I really do feel rather safe. Now, there are some BAD options for HOH, but I do think I have enough protection to stay in the event I land on the block. This is all worst case though. I am trying to lay low while also being involved.

I am putting together a tier list in lieu of a full on diary entry, since there is more of the same going on. I'll go into the relationships briefly since this about the time of the season when y'all ask us to make a list and go into specifics for money anyway Wink

I am not doing images this year because I am lazy and can't keep up with it. But I am gonna do a new tier system. These are alphabetical to keep some ~spice~ for when I actually have to rank them later on for $.

Fresh & Fierce - the people I fuck with heavy.
Cruella de vil
Debbie Jellinsky
Dorothy Gale
Jaida Essence Hall
Jennifer Check
Kim Ki-Jung
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
Tony Stark

Funky Friends - the people who I am having a decent relationship with and want to develop something more with.
Ember McLain
Sam Garner
Sandra Bullock
Squirt

Fine - the people I am okay with.
Jerry The Mouse
Max Gentile
Nagisa Shiota
Peach Salinger
Webkinz Love Frog

Fudged - they are on my list if I land HOH and have to nominate folk.
Cosmo
Matt Bomer
Jules Vaughn
Rebecca Bunch
Sailor Moon
Steve Harrington

Fuck Off - these people are the ones who are enemy number one(s).
None (:
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Ted’s Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ted’s Journal   Ted’s Journal EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 3:19 pm

Can you make a different thread for your rankings so it's easier for me when I do the money updates?

Ted Lasso likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

Ted’s Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ted’s Journal   Ted’s Journal EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 3:13 am

I gotta put on my detective hat cause shit is not adding up. Why does Matt randomly disappear? Why do I get a message from Matt and Nagisa literally less than a minute apart after no hearing from them for hours? And then Steve comes out of no where all buddy buddy less than 15 minutes later?

Why are people already changing their costumes to go into the club? Matt shouldn’t be anywhere near access. Why did they all happen at once? 

Everyone is allowed to have a group but why did this happen so quickly and is such quick succession? 

I think I gotta put up Matt and Nagisa. Then if one comes down I put up Steve. Maybe something like that. Cause shit is not adding up and it’s not cute. I can’t be up everyone’s asshole in this game but it’s clear there is a portion of this game that I simply do not have eyes on and that will not do. 

More on this later.
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

Ted’s Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ted’s Journal   Ted’s Journal EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 12:50 am

I am getting tired but I hope to keep going. I want to win this HOH so I can show I can actually do something for the people who are counting on me.

I don't have a ton to write about today, but I am feeling good about the people in this HOH competition now. I think they all will have my back. I think. I hope.

I am worried that there are groups forming without me in them and that's a little scary. I just want to be of use to people and I don't know if everyone sees that. I am troubled that I am at the lowest point in peoples' lists, which is another reason I want this win. We will see.
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

Ted’s Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ted’s Journal   Ted’s Journal EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 12:26 am

Tbh if I were voting I *might* push for Nagisa. Nagisa is nice enough but they are definitely a target of mine moving forward. Jules prolly took the immunity cause she was told she was going up, but that sealed her fate. She was definitely going against Jen. Maybe she could stay? But that would be a mistake and really raise some red flags at this point in the game. I don't think it's smart for anyone to keep her here, especially since she would maintain that immunity.

Now, I have it for one round, but I earned this shit. 3 rounds for one nom and getting away with it is a joke lol.

Otherwise I am trying to keep up with everyone. Plan to do a lot of chatting tonight and get a better idea of what I need to do. I won't be able to really compete tomorrow so I need to make sure whoever wins won't put me up - but right NOW I think I am okay. In a few rounds? Maybe not. But my blind spots are slowly getting filled up. If we can keep it with the knights next week I should be okay.
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

Ted’s Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ted’s Journal   Ted’s Journal EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 2:38 am

Feeling left out ((((::::
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

Ted’s Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ted’s Journal   Ted’s Journal EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 3:18 am

By far the nastiest thing I’ve ever done in the history of BBQ was lying about losing a loved one last weekend when I was moving and then literally peddling that I have a funeral tomorrow when in actuality I’m directing a short film and can’t really get online. 

The morality in myself is breaking but if it gets people to cut me slack, I’ll go full Matt Hoffman. I can drop it after this weekend but I don’t feel amazing about doing this.
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

Ted’s Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ted’s Journal   Ted’s Journal EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 7:46 pm

Not happy about winning HOH. I think it’s stupid I somehow won a popularity contest adjacent HOH went I wasn’t even trying for it. I’m not really revealing any cards with my noms but it still sucks cause I think I was gonna be fine with almost everyone. 

I want Matt to go cause I think I’ll get the most pushback from him. I agreed with NWT that he seems like a late game threat and I’m happy to push for him to go after this veto. I want to win so I don’t have to make a replacement. I don’t think the people playing would use it. That’s a good thing but I could also be so out of the loop that it doesn’t matter.
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

Ted’s Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ted’s Journal   Ted’s Journal EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 12:44 am

I feel horrible about renominating Nagisa. I really didn't want to even though I have mentioned I would nom him before, but at this point in the game I need some more allies who aren't gonna put me up. Well, I fudged that up by putting him up, but I need Matt out of here. I don't know why he has me so pressed but I'm fucking over him and I hope the house is too. And if Nagisa goes, well shoot. I will just have to keep fucking nominating Matt until he goes then, huh?

I am feeling the burn and the line in the sand is being drawn. We are down to 19 players and after this eviction I need to survive 7 more evictions to get to jury. I think I can muster that if I don't make too big a fool of myself this week. There are plenty of targets out there and I shouldn't be on anyone's radar in a big way.
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

Ted’s Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ted’s Journal   Ted’s Journal EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 1:45 pm

I'm going to burn this fucking house down.
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

Ted’s Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ted’s Journal   Ted’s Journal EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 2:26 am

I'm over the moon that Debbie won. Seriously. Like I don't think it could have come at a better time. I need the heat off me and at this point if I go up against Debbie and stay til the vote, I think she goes. I do! I want to go far with her but its pretty okay for me, even in the worst case scenario. I think I need to keep winning and cutting down the other side (or at least the people who I'm not close to on the other side so people are more reliant on me?)

I am working my angles and I am a bit worried about Jen, but I continue to trust her regardless. She hasn't necessarily lied to me and I like that. I DO think if I make a big move, it will have to be Dorothy. She's too well connected with the people I am not connected to and she isn't helping me out nearly enough. I think she is a target of my side, but we will see. I think everyone sees the sides and I am for sure painted as a person on the Knights' side. Ah well. We are getting closer and closer to evening out the sides. We will see how it goes.
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

Ted’s Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ted’s Journal   Ted’s Journal EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 11:45 pm

Ted’s Journal 200.gif?cid=89ab776d05ftiv5x4wqtoy99n76twudmohc90ytia3pbpylm&rid=200

im in the club
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ted’s Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ted’s Journal   Ted’s Journal Empty

Back to top Go down

Ted’s Journal
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine All Stars :: Diary Rooms :: Ted Lasso-
Jump to: