Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Identity Guesses

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 3:47 am

Identity Guesses

I hate making this thread because I don't want to disrespect Kathy's game, but we all know that part of it is identities so I think that me just poking fun in this thread is the healthiest way for me to sit back and relax. Sorry Kathy, I promise identities wont get into my head.
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 3:47 am

Nagisa is totally Morgan. Absolutely no way in hell Nagisa isn't Mo.

Nagisa Shiota and Jaida Essence Hall like this post

Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 7:11 am

I’m not even trying with these identities but they keep crawling back to me.

Negasonic is John
Addams Family bitch is Sophia, weird choice btw
Sandra is either Rae or TJ, I think the latter
Nagisa is SO Morgan. Not even a question.
Tony Stark is Dale
Jennifer is Slimm

Can yall hide yourselves a little better? If I were anyone else I’d be targeting you but I only do what EYE wanna do.
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 7:11 am

Ugh I’m closing this thread. I’m not gonna be the identities loser of this game.
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 12:43 am

I KNEW THERE WAS A REASON I LIKED JAIDA!

I THOUGHT JAIDA ESSENCE HALL WAS JAMES UNTIL I PUT THE PIECES TOGETHR

THAT IS A FULL ASS TIARA!

DRAG QUEENS? THEN SHE MENTIONS HOW THE ONLY SPORT SHE WATCHES IS FIGURE SKATING? YOU MEAN LIKE ELIZAVETA TUKTAMYSHEVA

GOTCHA! I LOVE YOU TIARA ASS BITCH

Jaida Essence Hall likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 12:20 pm

Dale Webkinz
Sandra sophia
Tony Key
Debbie slimm

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 12:20 pm

I only wrote this because I’m on a car trip, bored, and want a high post count.
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 12:33 pm

Batgirl... Hey greg <3
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 1:37 pm

If I’m correct about who Jules is then her eviction speech is a little sad because I feel like she’s referencing me & my friends as pregamers when I went through very, very rigorous weeks-long endeavors to talk about how I only ever want to blog, I hate playing games, and my schedule wont permit me playing in order to throw anyone who is close to me off. I did not come in here to cheat and I never will, maybe you going for Jerry just wasn’t a good move and taking that 3 weeks DEFINITELY wasn’t a good move. That’s just how I feel, maybe I’m wrong but I’m by far the biggest supporter and fan of Kathy’s game and work she puts into it and I will only ever respect the decisions she makes. I may not have been here since day 1 on season 1 but I damn know that I’m not the problem child.
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 3:32 pm

However after mulling it over, if **ACTUAL** pregaming happened and Jules isn't {REDACTED} talking about me and I'm connecting two random dots, then fuck the pregamers and I'm sorry for being in the dark.
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 4:54 pm

I’m going to comment on this one more time before I stop talking about this:

Cruella was a popular choice and multiple people wanted to play as her, but I got the character so I’ve been wrongly accused and thought to be someone else who may have actually pregamed. What a fucked up world we live in- the world where I go out of my way to not pregame a fucking bit; convincing multiple people that I CANT play and that I want to blog only just to have this shit happen.
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 10:45 am

Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
Idk the juries in this series are always weird. In BBQ7, they didn’t even give the runner up a legit chance at winning.

LOLOLOL JOHN YOU'RE KILLING ME LMFAO FIHAB:WDB"A>
OWD AW THIS IS SO FUNNY ILY
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 10:45 am

When John didn't vote for me >>>>>
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 3:16 am

God. I was so ready to come into this game and play. I wasn’t even on the cast list until a day before the scheduled move-in because I didn’t even want to be in here. I wanted to blog with feeds, but I realize how wrong that would be on an Allstars season.

Seeing people so crazed about identities, to the point where I’m getting accused of pregaming with zero proof is hurtful. Especially when my second closest ally is leaving this week partially due to it (Jaida)

I’m not sure why Negasonic, who I consider to be my closest ally, came to this conclusion. I’m not sure how she did it, but the facts are that I currently have 29 pages of talking with both of them and have been in the same side of the vote for many votes now- with BOTH of them. I’m just simply close with them both, I don’t take identities into play and I certainly wont act on “pregaming” bullshit without Arisa specifically showing evidence.

Regardless, this is why I didn’t want to come into this game and play. It’s fucking exhausting to have someone in my ear telling me I disrespected the sanctity of BBQ when I made it such a strong point to do the exact opposite. Especially with zero proof. It would be fine normally, except there is zero proof to back it up.

Negasonic going around the house and telling random people I pregamed is so... Saddening. I’m not a cryer but... The lack of evidence is just unnecessarily paintinr me as a target for outside reasons. I’m getting targeted because I’m Calvin, not because I’m Cruella. I mean, I could have hid my identity better, but I think everyone would be able to snuff me out whether or not I tried my best. It’s pretty easy when the season is nothing but your closest friends.

Thinking of self evicting. I wont self evict because I cant do that to Kathy, but man do I want to get the fuck out of this stupid fucking game
Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 3:20 am

I’m not even mad at Negasonic because I would want to get out pregamers too. Just hurt and confused on why this is happening TO ME...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Identity Guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Guesses   Identity Guesses Empty

Back to top Go down

Identity Guesses
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next